Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > ::Colorado Events Thread::
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
omega1n
Coldharbour Addict

The reason it hasn't happened is because they want ridiculous amount of money. Beta is totally aware of Tim.

Old Post Nov-16-2010 21:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for omega1n Click here to Send omega1n a Private Message Add omega1n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JASHKO
tranceaddict in training

Ya, I figured it was something along those lines... The kid just keeps producing banger after banger... Hope they work it out eventually!

Old Post Nov-17-2010 03:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for JASHKO Click here to Send JASHKO a Private Message Visit JASHKO's homepage! Add JASHKO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
omega1n
Coldharbour Addict

Old Post Nov-23-2010 15:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for omega1n Click here to Send omega1n a Private Message Add omega1n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
omega1n
Coldharbour Addict

I'll be opening the night on Saturday night with Michael Woods headlining. If you'd like to come PM me to add you on the guest list.

Old Post Nov-26-2010 19:29  United States
rythm
tranceaddict

Is it just me or does the calendar look really un-exciting so far for the next few months. Hopefully some unannounced acts will show up jan/feb.

Sergio - Matt Darey in Aspen Dec 10

Old Post Nov-30-2010 06:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for rythm Click here to Send rythm a Private Message Add rythm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
omega1n
Coldharbour Addict

quote:
Originally posted by rythm
Is it just me or does the calendar look really un-exciting so far for the next few months. Hopefully some unannounced acts will show up jan/feb.

Sergio - Matt Darey in Aspen Dec 10

Agreed, I'm not really looking forward to anything after Mark Knight, J Phlip & Morgan Page.

Old Post Nov-30-2010 16:04  United States
rythm
tranceaddict

What does Morgan Page play in his sets? I know all his bigger songs, but never seen him before. Trancish?

Old Post Nov-30-2010 17:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for rythm Click here to Send rythm a Private Message Add rythm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mpjohnston
tranceaddict

There is caffeine too on the 26th at 1st bank.... they got showtek and infected mushroom. Wonder who else they can draw considering it is during Ultra. I know I already got my pricey Ultra tickets....

Old Post Nov-30-2010 18:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mpjohnston Click here to Send mpjohnston a Private Message Visit mpjohnston's homepage! Add mpjohnston to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
omega1n
Coldharbour Addict

quote:
What does Morgan Page play in his sets? I know all his bigger songs, but never seen him before. Trancish?

I'd say more into the house side of things. I personally don't think his productions reflect on the style he plays which is not a bad thing because I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't get bored during his set

Old Post Nov-30-2010 19:25  United States
rythm
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by omega1n
I'd say more into the house side of things. I personally don't think his productions reflect on the style he plays which is not a bad thing because I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't get bored during his set

Excellent. I am excited!

Old Post Dec-01-2010 13:48  United States
rythm
tranceaddict

Andy Moor - Jan 20, Beta.

I just had to speak up ...

Old Post Dec-02-2010 04:49  United States
omega1n
Coldharbour Addict

quote:
Andy Moor - Jan 20, Beta.

I just had to speak up ...

Awww, you beat me to it lol. I added some new dates and a "info" link to as many events that I could. Trying something new...

Old Post Dec-02-2010 21:12  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > ::Colorado Events Thread::
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPete Brooks - Promo Mix [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAirhead - "Jetstream" (A1 Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread