Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > weekend prediction
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
itsamemario
Divine Angel

weekend prediction

im predicting that not only is bitcoin gonna break the 6000 dollar limit, and it's 100 weekly simple moving average support level, that it broke earlier this week, but it's even gonna pass 7k!
Kinda regretting not following my gut when it said to bulk up at $3300-

Any of y'all got any cryptos, or did you get burned during the last bull run or know someone who did, and are now blowing it off as a scam? Or do you completely just not give a flying? :P

I personally think it's just kinda fun chasin' the dollar, shorting currencies like I was George Soros, and with all them zeros that are in the number of Satoshis that make up one btc; you can kinda trick your brain into thinking you're actually dealing with large amounts of wealth, and not just a buck fifty which I'm slowly turning into the worth of a toonie.

quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Old Post May-11-2019 18:29  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Not a crypto owner here....

...simply becuase it's the biggest fucking scam on the planet

It has a finite amount of coins, and it's too easy to steal or hack the system.

Not saying some people can't make money of it - plenty of people made money during ponzi schemes - but you have to be a complete fucking idiot to think this will play out in your favor in the long term.

I know someone that got in when they were under $400 each and didn't sell when it went above $16k - they were sitting on hundreds of thousands of dollars and then it crashed.

Old Post May-11-2019 19:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN

Not a single thing you said is correct. It's glaringly obvious from your statement, that you don't even know the fundamental basics of acrypto coin coin works, let alone a whole market.

But nice try, I bet if there still were people around here, you'd get a couple of fanbois from that statement, but yeah, lol, you ain't got the faintest clue about what you're talking about haaah, is this a tactic you employ every time you encounter a topic you know nothing about? lol, you jackass!!

edit: completely forgo that i just came here to say that i woke up from a nap and it was at $7100..

quote:

Last edited by itsamemario on May-12-2019 at 01:35

Old Post May-12-2019 01:24  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by itsamemario
Not a single thing you said is correct. It's glaringly obvious from your statement, that you don't even know the fundamental basics of acrypto coin coin works, let alone a whole market.

quote:
It has a finite amount of coins,

quote:
Originally posted by THE BITCOIN WIKI (you twat)
The result is that the number of bitcoins in existence will not be able to exceed slightly less than 21 million.

quote:
and it's too easy to steal or hack the system.

Two days ago:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/08/bin...ncy-stolen.html

Two weeks ago:

https://www.ccn.com/microsoft-under...s-steal-bitcoin

4 weeks ago:

https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-hacker-...illion-sim-swap

I could go on but I think you might just be smelling your own bullshit by now.

quote:
Originally posted by itsamemario
But nice try, I bet if there still were people around here, you'd get a couple of fanbois from that statement, but yeah, lol, you ain't got the faintest clue about what you're talking about haaah, is this a tactic you employ every time you encounter a topic you know nothing about? lol, you jackass!!

I have no idea what you're blathering on about but the spiders in your head seem to have taken control (again) so I'll refrain from trying decipher the drivel.

But go ahead, sell your house and invest in bitcoin

Old Post May-12-2019 02:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Ah, TA's been missing a bit of good old fashioned mental illness.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post May-12-2019 08:58  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

Lol, you're dumb. The news article your posting aren't supporting your argument, it would be the same as saying the dollar is a scam because someone are trying to steal money out of your wallet. People storing their assets insecurely does not pertain in any way to the asset itself. But nice try! And yeah, noone is saying bitcoin (specifically, not all coins are built the same way) does not have a finite amount, what you said was that it is a scam because it has a finite amount. There is a finite amount of gold too, the market availability is what causes it's price to fluctuate, and is WHY it is considered along with silver as one of the safest chattels there are, so again, you're talking out of your ass.

And if you're gonna pretend like you're so stupid you have "no idea on what im blathering on about", then fine okay, here's the tea spoon; You're an asshat, you've always been an asshat, and you're always gonna be an asshat. And your pretentiousness ain't fooling A N Y O N E !!

You're just your regular ol' try-hard!

You're adorable though, even if you're a giant cuck.

Edit: Also, the spider is in Charlie's ear, but thanks for remembering that I like It's Always Sunny! I totally agree with Charlie, people should cover their knees up if they're gnna be walking around!

quote:

Last edited by itsamemario on May-12-2019 at 10:10

Old Post May-12-2019 09:04  Norway
itsamemario
Divine Angel

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J

Why? Seems like Rann's been here all the time!

Edit: Oh and btc is at $7385 now, meaning if you bought when I said and sold now, you'd be left with a cool 500 bucks profit. Now, that's a scam if I ever saw one!!!

quote:

Old Post May-12-2019 09:05  Norway
Jon_Snow

Day traders, crypto miners, and bit coin “investors” are the dearth of the earth. They deserve to loose all their money and they usually do.

Old Post May-12-2019 15:13 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
Day traders, crypto miners, and bit coin “investors” are the dearth of the earth. They deserve to loose all their money and they usually do.

I've never seen dearth used like that before. Is it because the earth wants them to be buried within them? Apart from rhyming, it's a pretty poor expression, I think you may be conflating it with another word, or sumink... If there's another way to use the word that I'm unaware of, I'd love to hear it though, rhymin is always fun haha.

That being said, why do you hate people who are willing to take a monetary risk? Is it because you yourself don't have any guts, so you despise anyone who does?
I personally think the "dearth of the earth" are those that declare something a flat-out scam just because they invested at a real bad time, and didn't have the balls to sit on the investment until it went back up in value again. And I mean, that's pretty much all of the dumb money, who are following news articles directly covering the subject (as opposed to a related news article which MAY relate to an asset), and I mean, that's like jumping into a crashed bus trying to get a settlement AFTER the emt's has arrived. But I don't hate them, or anything, they have literally been feeding me for periods of time with their bad investments.
Shorting is fun, but boyyy is it tiresome! You gotta be SO plugged in it's not even fun, almost feel like you gotta summon Mammon to possess you.

Oh oh oh, and bitconnect haha, yeah, I was warning people so hard about that stuff, and got loads of 'nemies doing so, so it was a pretty good lol when the guys took all the money and vanished...
That being said, I have indeed made some real bad investments in the heat of the moment that I did not research well enough, like buying hashing power at a mining farm only a short time before scheduled halving in the mining algo's :P yeah, Im happy I even managed to get 10% back haha

quote:

Old Post May-12-2019 23:56  Norway
Jon_Snow

I don’t have a high opinion of anyone who gambles for a living. It’s an empty endeavor that serves no purpose except to feed one’s selfish desire to get rich quick. You aren’t making the world better and not even providing a useful service. I’m sure there are people lower on the food chain but they don’t generally try to argue the merits of their occupation.

Old Post May-13-2019 05:21 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

The people who want to get rich quick, and are using schemes like this to do it, they are dumb. Many of them, they're not even investing in bitcoin, they've signed up to some weird-ass trading platform that costs money, and when they don't make any income they say they lost money on bitcoin, or gold, or "the internet" like they said back in 99.. Or no, they called it the dot com bubble, that's right. But people who were the last to jump aboard lose money, and then they go and declare computers to be straight-up scams and that it's 'dead' :P

It's all up what level of information you got, if you got grade a insider type info, maaaan you can make a living! But if you wait until the newspapers start reporting on things? Yeah, that's when the smart money has already taken their winnings (ie. the ball) and gone home, leaving the b-c-d and e-levelers to fight for the scraps amongst ourselves.
"The time to invest is when blood is running through the streets, even if that blood be your own.". I think a quote not too unsimilar to that is accredited Amstel Rothschild, and while that might be a misattribution, it still rings true, and is philosophy of people like Peña, Buffet, Anton Kreil and others, so Im gonna say it's pretty good advice no matter who said it first.

I'd say that for anyone who wants to learn how trading and market analysis and all that works, cryptos are a great place to start seeing as there is a relatively low threshold to enter.
If technical data and charts bore you, yeah its probably not for you :P

I'd still say even Carlos Mata stands higher than anyone who would put money on soccer, though. That's just all kinds of sad.

quote:

Old Post May-13-2019 07:50  Norway
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J

im so glad TA died before bitcoin became a thing; the number of libertarian, conspiracy losers and/or anti-banking/fiat clowns proselytising in the PDD would've been ridiculous.

Old Post May-13-2019 09:54  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > weekend prediction
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDeep Breaks [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTicon - it breakz my heart [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread