Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Sasha tune needs to be id'd...
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
lady2isis
tranceaddict in training

Cool

Guys,

hosted Mr E 2 Me vocal sample file. to download the file, just right-click on it and select save file as...

download here

Old Post Mar-22-2006 08:33  Malaysia
Click Here to See the Profile for lady2isis Click here to Send lady2isis a Private Message Visit lady2isis's homepage! Add lady2isis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stevieboy32808
==============

I ripped the entire track from the Moonpark set so you guys can have a better perspective:

http://download.yousendit.com/7BBFC7F613544F8F

Ignore the outro, that's just Sasha mixing to the next track.

Last edited by stevieboy32808 on Apr-28-2006 at 16:02

Old Post Mar-27-2006 19:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for stevieboy32808 Click here to Send stevieboy32808 a Private Message Add stevieboy32808 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cloud
housy

Dunno

can anyone reupload this tune?

Old Post Apr-27-2006 19:52  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Visit Cloud's homepage! Add Cloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lady2isis
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Cloud
can anyone reupload this tune?

which tune are you talking about?

Old Post Apr-28-2006 08:04  Malaysia
Click Here to See the Profile for lady2isis Click here to Send lady2isis a Private Message Visit lady2isis's homepage! Add lady2isis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr E 2 Me
tranceaddict

@ lady2isis - did you ever figure out what language it is? She says the same dialogue at the end of the track I sent you, but more clearly...

Old Post Apr-28-2006 08:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr E 2 Me Click here to Send Mr E 2 Me a Private Message Visit Mr E 2 Me's homepage! Add Mr E 2 Me to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cloud
housy

quote:
Originally posted by lady2isis
which tune are you talking about?

the one that stevieboy posted above my post.

Old Post Apr-28-2006 10:54  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Visit Cloud's homepage! Add Cloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stevieboy32808
==============

LINK UPDATED
Please see my previous post for the link. Thank you.

Old Post Apr-28-2006 16:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for stevieboy32808 Click here to Send stevieboy32808 a Private Message Add stevieboy32808 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cloud
housy

quote:
Originally posted by stevieboy32808
LINK UPDATED
Please see my previous post for the link. Thank you.

Thank you too

Old Post Apr-28-2006 16:41  Greece
Cloud
housy

IDs sound so good when they are IDs.

Old Post Apr-28-2006 18:21  Greece
chris harrington
Uncovered

ok i want 2 help out on this 1 so i went and put a post up on tuneid.com about this song so there is anouther website trying to help out as well now. I will try and find this out 4 u.

heres the link to the post on tuneid so if u have info post it there 2 please.Tune id Link thanks

Old Post Apr-29-2006 04:21  England
Click Here to See the Profile for chris harrington Click here to Send chris harrington a Private Message Add chris harrington to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cloud
housy

Give thems some more hints like:

quote:
Originally posted by Mr E 2 Me
I think I can help you guys out a bit here.

The track I know that has those exact same vocals is Mutiny's "To Fly Is My Wish", which can be found on the Body Breaker EP on vinyl and the Southside Tidalwaves compilation on CD.

The vocalist is Amrit Rahi, who they've worked with before. It's a house track, and I own the compilation, so I've copied the opening minute or so, which starts with the same vocals Sasha used in the track you want ID'd. I have a hunch he might have just taken the acappella (the first 30 seconds or so of "To Fly..." is just Amrit singing with no background music) and played it (sped up) over another track. Wouldn't surprise me, and that sample of Sasha only shows him playing the opening part before the beats kick in (on the Mutiny track). Do the vocals continue beyond the sample you've uploaded?

Anyway, here's the sample (click the orange "Download" button at the bottom), and I hope this helped in some way. Feel free to email me or ask here for more info. I'll do what I can... =)

P.S. Let me know if the page/link doesn't work.

and

quote:
Originally posted by stevieboy32808
I ripped the entire track from the Moonpark set so you guys can have a better perspective:
http://download.yousendit.com/7BBFC7F613544F8F

Ignore the outro, that's just Sasha mixing to the next track.

and give them a link to the original thread by Floorfilla.

Old Post Apr-29-2006 09:21  Greece
lady2isis
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Mr E 2 Me
@ lady2isis - did you ever figure out what language it is? She says the same dialogue at the end of the track I sent you, but more clearly...

i have heard it many times already, but i still cant identify it, but IMHO, it doesnt sound like Hindi to me.

even my dad says so~ and he's an Indian :P

Old Post Apr-29-2006 15:22  Malaysia

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Sasha tune needs to be id'd...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKiller weird tune by Picotto @ Timewarp 05 [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackErick Morillo, Harry Romero & Jose Nunez - Dancin' (Fuzzy Hair Remix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread