Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DjCommisad
slyxster

quote:
Originally posted by Godsound
That'll happen once the Vancouver players all decide to sucker punch the Calgary players from behind

hahahahahaha you suck.

or maybe gauthier will stop playing like a girl and stop kneeing people and maybe do something.

"it's just part of the game, i didn't do anything wrong [when i stuck my knee out ON PURPOSE and hit the other guy's knee and injured him for several weeks]." k enuff with the bertuzzi crap. if u have to keep using it, then my respect for your intelligence level just went down a few thousand points.

canucks 3-1.

Pacific Coast Frequencies on Danceradioglobal.com - trance every 1st Tues @ 4pm PST (7pm EST / 12midnight GMT)
Upcoming Gigs: none scheduled
Past gigs:
Phoenix Echo Aug 8th, 2009,
Believe @ Redroom, Feb and May 2009
Gareth Emery Boat Party - Aug 8th, 2008
Phoenix Outdoor Party - Aug 16th, 2008

Old Post Apr-07-2004 22:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjCommisad Click here to Send DjCommisad a Private Message Visit DjCommisad's homepage! Add DjCommisad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Godsound
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DjCommisad
hahahahahaha you suck.

or maybe gauthier will stop playing like a girl and stop kneeing people and maybe do something.

"it's just part of the game, i didn't do anything wrong [when i stuck my knee out ON PURPOSE and hit the other guy's knee and injured him for several weeks]." k enuff with the bertuzzi crap. if u have to keep using it, then my respect for your intelligence level just went down a few thousand points. on that note ill stop talking about gautheir

canucks 3-1.

hahaha I didnt want to do it but... I just had to.
sorry. hahaha

Old Post Apr-07-2004 23:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Godsound Click here to Send Godsound a Private Message Add Godsound to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrancEuphoria
Senior tranceaddict

Flames 2-1

Go Flames GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr-08-2004 02:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for TrancEuphoria Click here to Send TrancEuphoria a Private Message Add TrancEuphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChadVanDyk
Supreme tranceaddict

All I can say so far is OUCH!

Old Post Apr-08-2004 02:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChadVanDyk Click here to Send ChadVanDyk a Private Message Add ChadVanDyk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MAINER
Supreme tranceaddict

nucks r givin it to them

Flames r getting worked so far

Old Post Apr-08-2004 03:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MAINER Click here to Send MAINER a Private Message Add MAINER to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dmatrox
something goes here?

omg 0-2 ouch (after 1st)

Old Post Apr-08-2004 03:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dmatrox Click here to Send Dmatrox a Private Message Add Dmatrox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChadVanDyk
Supreme tranceaddict

SHAZAAM! 2-2...oh yeah...Go Flames Go

Old Post Apr-08-2004 03:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChadVanDyk Click here to Send ChadVanDyk a Private Message Add ChadVanDyk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dwunky
tranceaddict

I would not want to be in that dressing Flames dressing room.

Old Post Apr-08-2004 04:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dwunky Click here to Send Dwunky a Private Message Add Dwunky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Godsound
tranceaddict

In my opinion, this was a brutal refereed game so far.
There were a few weak penalties called on BOTH teams.
I rather see some 5 on 5 action rather than the whole game 5 v 4 every 2 minutes.

Old Post Apr-08-2004 04:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Godsound Click here to Send Godsound a Private Message Add Godsound to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dwunky
tranceaddict

I'm stuck at work so I can't watch the game but I am keeping up with the stats online and did notice a shit load of penalties. Its playoffs. Let the boys play.

And get Nieminen off the ice. God 3rd penalty.

Old Post Apr-08-2004 04:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dwunky Click here to Send Dwunky a Private Message Add Dwunky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

not that its a bad idea to call it tight for game 1, as long as its not like this all series.

certainly didnt expect a 5-3 game...but didnt expect 15 penalties either

ps your goalies new name is hacky mc hack hack

Old Post Apr-08-2004 04:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjCommisad
slyxster

yeah but the flames got TWO, count it TWO 5 on 3s. Flames got like 9 or 10 power plays. That's BS. The call on Ohlund was lame, Clark skated into his stick and dove like a girl.

Pacific Coast Frequencies on Danceradioglobal.com - trance every 1st Tues @ 4pm PST (7pm EST / 12midnight GMT)
Upcoming Gigs: none scheduled
Past gigs:
Phoenix Echo Aug 8th, 2009,
Believe @ Redroom, Feb and May 2009
Gareth Emery Boat Party - Aug 8th, 2008
Phoenix Outdoor Party - Aug 16th, 2008

Old Post Apr-08-2004 05:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjCommisad Click here to Send DjCommisad a Private Message Visit DjCommisad's homepage! Add DjCommisad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackamazing old trance tune [2003] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackE-Craig - "Drum Beats" (Hard Beats Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread