Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > The Supersaw Thread
Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
dj jasonF
Supreme tranceaddict

aaaahhh lol... go to channels > add one > superwave, and add it as a plugin, like you do with 404 etc. then play some notes.

its not going to effect a sample its a sound generator by it self.

Old Post Dec-10-2005 03:03  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for dj jasonF Click here to Send dj jasonF a Private Message Add dj jasonF to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hideyourface
tranceaddict in training

well in the first place I'd gone to plugins/fruity/generators (theres no channel folder) and it appeared on the channel list in fl, but when I tried to open it, it said the plugin couldn't be found. I also tried plugins/generators, and it didn't even appear on the list there.

Old Post Dec-10-2005 03:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for hideyourface Click here to Send hideyourface a Private Message Add hideyourface to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj jasonF
Supreme tranceaddict

maybe superwave is vst2 and fruity supports only vst... you would have to switch to 4 or 5 in that case.

re-install it and see what happens.

Old Post Dec-10-2005 03:15  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for dj jasonF Click here to Send dj jasonF a Private Message Add dj jasonF to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hideyourface
tranceaddict in training

bah, the sound gets all choppy with 4 and 5. Probably because I have a damn celeron processor.. I'll be getting a new computer for christmas though.

Old Post Dec-10-2005 04:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for hideyourface Click here to Send hideyourface a Private Message Add hideyourface to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SpecRadio
Suspended User

A bunch of shit in reason.

http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=...X611UQU5OZ5BGE7

Fucking mint.

Only thing reason is good for.

Old Post Dec-10-2005 05:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SpecRadio Click here to Send SpecRadio a Private Message Visit SpecRadio's homepage! Add SpecRadio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Eldritch
Eldritch Project

quote:
Originally posted by SpecRadio
A bunch of shit in reason.

http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=...X611UQU5OZ5BGE7

Fucking mint.

Only thing reason is good for.

Wow, nice. What song is that melody from? Or is it your own?

Old Post Dec-10-2005 14:15  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Eldritch Click here to Send Eldritch a Private Message Add Eldritch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SpecRadio
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by Eldritch
Wow, nice. What song is that melody from? Or is it your own?

I really...don't know. It's a Lee Haslam song, or remix.

Old Post Dec-10-2005 16:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SpecRadio Click here to Send SpecRadio a Private Message Visit SpecRadio's homepage! Add SpecRadio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LENG
Supreme tranceaddict

hi.. this is actually my 1st post on tranceaddict and it has to go to my favourite thread here
i have a question... i'm working on a supersaw at the moment. it lacks that plucky sound. since almost every clip here are of the standard supersaw sound, i'd like to know how you guys tweak it. btw, i derived that supersaw from a saw pad. so, ya'll have a rough idea what kind of issue i'm having here.

my paddish supersaw

Old Post Dec-10-2005 17:44  Malaysia
Click Here to See the Profile for LENG Click here to Send LENG a Private Message Add LENG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Derivative
Bipolar Bear

welcome to TA

it depends on what synth you use to be honest since different instruments require different ways of getting things to swing. so you need to specify what synth you are using before anyone can answer that question.

i use an access virus b for practically everything these days and to get a more aggressive attack sound its a case of upping the 'punch intensity' parameter and a bit of recursive modulation on the filter and amplifier attack envelopes with the filter cutoff down.

Old Post Dec-10-2005 20:09  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Derivative Click here to Send Derivative a Private Message Add Derivative to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LENG
Supreme tranceaddict

thanks for the welcome and oh sorry bout that... i'm using z3ta.

Last edited by LENG on Dec-11-2005 at 07:44

Old Post Dec-10-2005 21:42  Malaysia
Click Here to See the Profile for LENG Click here to Send LENG a Private Message Add LENG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nhibberd
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by BshidoHEAT
Because it's hard to get something over your head if it's so far shoved up your ass.

Not so hard, my skin is up my ass and over my head.

Music is as universal to people as breathing. We've probably been at it since before we even started talking. Immaging two cavemen smashing away at a peace of flint to make a spearhead. It wouldn't take long for them to learn te synchronise the sound. And there you have it, the words first percussive band.

Music has survived wars, famines, the plague and many other things and has evolved with man across many cultures. Dance music is just the next step in the evolutionary chain. My guess is that it will probably be with us untill we are extinced.

Old Post Dec-11-2005 17:17  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for nhibberd Click here to Send nhibberd a Private Message Visit nhibberd's homepage! Add nhibberd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Renekk
Junior tranceaddict

Has the electric guitar gotten old in rock music? has the saxophone been played out of style in jazz? The supersaw, whether you like it or not, is not going to go away. If you listen to any major release, your gonna hear a sawtooth wave one way or another. Its like the trance 4x4 beat, its not going away. I know people that can't stand the pocky kicks we use today, not to mention the same beat, but its not going away is it? It is what defines the genre.

Old Post Mar-05-2006 12:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Renekk Click here to Send DJ Renekk a Private Message Add DJ Renekk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > The Supersaw Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp ID This: ID this tune! [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDavid Forbes - Question Must Be Asked (Kaystone's Recon Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread