Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > The Supersaw Thread
Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Delay
Junior tranceaddict

Looking forward to Kire's bank.

Old Post Oct-12-2005 09:50  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Delay Click here to Send Delay a Private Message Visit Delay's homepage! Add Delay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
paulc_dj
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Delay
Looking forward to Kire's bank.

Absolutely!

Old Post Oct-13-2005 17:18  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for paulc_dj Click here to Send paulc_dj a Private Message Add paulc_dj to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Ambin
tranceaddict

infection

I have heard from people who use my reaktor ensemble "Infection" that is quote "Sounds better than the supersaw" This is mainly because I was able to get 80 sawtooths out of it at about 22% CPU.

80 > 7

Plus the people say they like how you can add dirt to the supersaw with the Infection.

I don't have an audio sample on hand but if you got Reaktor 5, then you can dl it for free.
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=298034

The whole reason I programmed the synth was to meet all of my needs, and I mainly produce Jungle.

Old Post Oct-14-2005 04:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Ambin Click here to Send DJ Ambin a Private Message Add DJ Ambin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
thecYrus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Ambin
I have heard from people who use my reaktor ensemble "Infection" that is quote "Sounds better than the supersaw" This is mainly because I was able to get 80 sawtooths out of it at about 22% CPU.

80 > 7

Plus the people say they like how you can add dirt to the supersaw with the Infection.

I don't have an audio sample on hand but if you got Reaktor 5, then you can dl it for free.
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=298034

The whole reason I programmed the synth was to meet all of my needs, and I mainly produce Jungle.

but you know that more than around 7 OSCs per voice doesn't make the thing smoother it just makes it louder and all those people who said that it sound better doesn't know that this was only the difference in the volume!?

Old Post Oct-14-2005 05:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for thecYrus Click here to Send thecYrus a Private Message Add thecYrus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Ambin
tranceaddict

Re: Re: infection

quote:
Originally posted by thecYrus
but you know that more than around 7 OSCs per voice doesn't make the thing smoother it just makes it louder and all those people who said that it sound better doesn't know that this was only the difference in the volume!?

I bed to differ.

If they are all atleast 2 cents away from each other, then theoretically the sound should sound fatter.

Old Post Oct-14-2005 15:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Ambin Click here to Send DJ Ambin a Private Message Add DJ Ambin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Project 7
Oakie, Oakie, Oakie!

i made this from the infection 2.9 ages ago, best supersaw ive made

http://www.deepvoyage.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/superstrings.mp3

Old Post Oct-14-2005 15:45  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Project 7 Click here to Send Project 7 a Private Message Add Project 7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[-dp-Sensuerea]
Junior tranceaddict

Hi,

I was wondering... What you think about my supersaw maked in two-instances od Reaktor [One of it is Infection v3.1] ?

Link is HERE

Cheers,
Damian

Old Post Oct-14-2005 17:55  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for [-dp-Sensuerea] Click here to Send [-dp-Sensuerea] a Private Message Visit [-dp-Sensuerea]'s homepage! Add [-dp-Sensuerea] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thois
a.k.a. Iolis

quote:
Originally posted by [-dp-Sensuerea]
Hi,

I was wondering... What you think about my supersaw maked in two-instances od Reaktor [One of it is Infection v3.1] ?

Link is HERE

Cheers,
Damian

average

Old Post Oct-14-2005 18:14  Mauritania
Click Here to See the Profile for Thois Click here to Send Thois a Private Message Add Thois to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Ambin
tranceaddict

I think that with the Infection you can do more that a one trick pony. I will be posting some preset banks as I make them but using the compressor can add some extra pressure, the filter saturation can warm up the sound, and making sure that you have some distortion does a world of good.

Old Post Oct-14-2005 23:15  United States
DJ Ambin
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Project 7
i made this from the infection 2.9 ages ago, best supersaw ive made

http://www.deepvoyage.pwp.blueyonde...uperstrings.mp3

Yeah, that sound can also be achived at much higher quality with V3.1 ;-)

Old Post Oct-14-2005 23:35  United States
[-dp-Sensuerea]
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Ambin
I think that with the Infection you can do more that a one trick pony. I will be posting some preset banks as I make them but using the compressor can add some extra pressure, the filter saturation can warm up the sound, and making sure that you have some distortion does a world of good.

Im looking forward for yours bank

Cheers,
Damian

Old Post Oct-15-2005 05:45  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for [-dp-Sensuerea] Click here to Send [-dp-Sensuerea] a Private Message Visit [-dp-Sensuerea]'s homepage! Add [-dp-Sensuerea] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rob
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm currently puting together a Reason supersaw soundset(in combinator format). Thoughts so far?

ReasonSupersaw Demo

Old Post Oct-15-2005 15:27  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Rob Click here to Send Rob a Private Message Add Rob to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > The Supersaw Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID dark-ish trance tune [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAshland - "Clear" (Charlie May Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread