Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > The Supersaw Thread
Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ehRipper
tranceaddict

ye

Thois - Lets hear a non standard saw from you. Lets see what you got.

Old Post Nov-10-2005 13:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ehRipper Click here to Send ehRipper a Private Message Add ehRipper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Pyster
Supreme tranceaddict

he'll do it, and then watch him own u in supersaws :-p

Old Post Nov-10-2005 22:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Pyster Click here to Send Dj Pyster a Private Message Visit Dj Pyster's homepage! Add Dj Pyster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ehRipper
tranceaddict

Its all good , I just want to make sure he has some skill to back up what he says. This isnt a challange i just want to see what he has sence he hasnt posted any of his on this thread just comment on other peoples.

Old Post Nov-10-2005 23:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ehRipper Click here to Send ehRipper a Private Message Add ehRipper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thois
a.k.a. Iolis

Re: ye

quote:
Originally posted by ehRipper
Thois - Lets hear a non standard saw from you. Lets see what you got.

Honestly, I'm not good in supersaws, you win 1-0. Although that victory isn't special, you have beaten the worst producer on tranceaddict... ever.

But one day i will beat your supersaw. Somewhere in... 2052

Old Post Nov-11-2005 00:42  Mauritania
Click Here to See the Profile for Thois Click here to Send Thois a Private Message Add Thois to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kein91
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Dj Pyster
Ok I reworked it a little, and added some highs, sounds great imo, but i want to hear your oponion. :-D

z3ta Supersaw attempt

not bad !

Old Post Nov-11-2005 11:28  France
Click Here to See the Profile for kein91 Click here to Send kein91 a Private Message Add kein91 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Pyster
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kein91
not bad !

Thanks, i think it still needs a little presence, a little tweaking on the EQ will take care of that.

Old Post Nov-11-2005 22:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Pyster Click here to Send Dj Pyster a Private Message Visit Dj Pyster's homepage! Add Dj Pyster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Pyster
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
not bad !

Thanks, i think it still needs a little presence, a little tweaking on the EQ will take care of that.

Dj Pyster
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
not bad !

FrancoR
Tuomas Holopainen

wow triple post btw Pyster i wanna hear your remix of synaesthesia

Old Post Nov-11-2005 23:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for FrancoR Click here to Send FrancoR a Private Message Add FrancoR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Pyster
Supreme tranceaddict

I'll share that remix with everyone, its an older song though, but enjoy.

Synaesthesia 05' (Pyster Remix)

Old Post Nov-12-2005 04:19  United States
Ultraphase
Senior tranceaddict

After some hours of searching, I guess this is the right thread fro my question.

Does anyone know which Synth(s) create sounds like for example the lead in "Push - Strange World".

YES I KNOW: "THE MASTER-M.I.K.E." CANNOT BE COPIED.

It's a supersaw, OK. But how can this crispy sound be created. Difficult to explain. I mean this slight lift of Mids. Well, listen to it, again.

Old Post Nov-14-2005 18:44  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Ultraphase Click here to Send Ultraphase a Private Message Visit Ultraphase's homepage! Add Ultraphase to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FrancoR
Tuomas Holopainen

http://www.audiopioneers.net/forum/...read.php?t=1162

i havent tryed be myself

Old Post Nov-14-2005 19:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for FrancoR Click here to Send FrancoR a Private Message Add FrancoR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > The Supersaw Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrance 1994 Track [2016] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAfter Hour - "Yah KK" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread