Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The song you're thinking about RIGHT NOW
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
-DoomBringer-
Supreme trancEaddict

Sunbeam - Outside world

Love this song.. don't know why
If you don't know it... get it and let me hear what you think

-DoomBringer-

Old Post Jan-13-2001 00:02  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for -DoomBringer- Click here to Send -DoomBringer- a Private Message Add -DoomBringer- to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rockster77
Droog

the same song i've been thinking about for the past week. i heard it playing in a clothing store but i don't know the name of the track. i've been hoping to hear it again so that i can find out the name of the track.....but i've had no luck.

Old Post Jan-13-2001 00:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rockster77 Click here to Send rockster77 a Private Message Visit rockster77's homepage! Add rockster77 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cyberia
born trancEaddict

nice tune!sunbeam/outside world!

is inderdaad nog is tof van ne kee nederlands te klappe!
(sorry for the dutch ,guys and girls!)

quote:
Als er zo ene sta, heb ik twee woorden...Engelbert Humperdinck, ik rij altij me humperdinck daar wijk ik ni van af

Old Post Jan-13-2001 00:29  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for cyberia Click here to Send cyberia a Private Message Add cyberia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cyberia
born trancEaddict

rockster77,any clue?no lyrics,no special notice?????

quote:
Als er zo ene sta, heb ik twee woorden...Engelbert Humperdinck, ik rij altij me humperdinck daar wijk ik ni van af

Old Post Jan-13-2001 00:30  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for cyberia Click here to Send cyberia a Private Message Add cyberia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
-DoomBringer-
Supreme trancEaddict

Danke Sib.
die nederlanders weten wel ooit iets leuks

(Thank you Siberia , some dutch people know some nice tunes)
ok... in dutch , the sentence is WAAAAYYYY!! different... but who cares

-DoomBringer-

Old Post Jan-13-2001 00:33  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for -DoomBringer- Click here to Send -DoomBringer- a Private Message Add -DoomBringer- to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizzuno
tata master

Smoking ..umm..something

Gotta give it to you guys..we hit 100 i think thats our centennial post..keep'm coming...

darbucca feat. tanya-sonic silence(fridge remix)

ok ok i think this song is banging,limited vocals and a hard banging beat...

THE MIZZZZZZ

Old Post Jan-13-2001 03:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mizzuno Click here to Send mizzuno a Private Message Add mizzuno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
philhm
tranceaddict in training

spectre - spectrum

Can't get the bloody thing off of my head.

Old Post Jan-13-2001 04:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for philhm Click here to Send philhm a Private Message Add philhm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Positiva
Positivaly a TrancEaddict

Dj Tandu - Velvet!

Old Post Jan-13-2001 05:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Positiva Click here to Send Positiva a Private Message Visit Positiva's homepage! Add Positiva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djfred
Senior tranceaddict

i just found this song on my HD that i forgot about for a while. Motion Unit - My Mind... it's got some amazing beats.. TURN UP LOUD!!!

Old Post Jan-13-2001 05:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for djfred Click here to Send djfred a Private Message Add djfred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cheesenip
Supreme tranceaddict

I don't know who posted it up earlier, but I really like the song:

Vengaboys - Kiss [Airscape Remix]

i duno, this song has kinda that 'dreamy' feel......

Old Post Jan-13-2001 06:56  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for cheesenip Click here to Send cheesenip a Private Message Add cheesenip to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DAPplayer
Junior tranceaddict

SONG OF THE DAY

Balearic Bill - Destination Sunshine (Dj Tiesto POWER mix)

Old Post Jan-13-2001 11:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for DAPplayer Click here to Send DAPplayer a Private Message Add DAPplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
blighty
Still in love with trance

test

http://www.blighty.nl

Old Post Jan-13-2001 12:49  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for blighty Click here to Send blighty a Private Message Visit blighty's homepage! Add blighty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The song you're thinking about RIGHT NOW
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown "Tribute" to Requiem for a Dream [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackProgress Presents The Boy Wunda - "Everybody" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread