Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Searching for DJs? Got a competition running? Post the info here.
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Deep Nights
Junior tranceaddict

Deep Nights has been putting up podcasts for a few years now and we've grown our international fan-base (most listeners are out in Germany... go figure). We're always looking for dj's & artists that we appreciate so that we can show the world what it might be missing.

The mixes that we normally host are house-based (progressive, tech, minimal, tribal, etc.), but we've also hosted some sets from other genres.

For those that are interested, please contact me, Dave, directly at dave@deepnights.com. The other Deep Nights members will listen to the set in its entirety and decide whether we'd like to post it up on the podcast.

Thanks for your attention, everyone.

Deep Nights homepage

Old Post Nov-12-2010 14:31  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Deep Nights Click here to Send Deep Nights a Private Message Visit Deep Nights's homepage! Add Deep Nights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
emerge559
tranceaddict in training

Emerge Life Podcast

Check out my bimonthly podcast. Only fresh trance.

EMERGE LIFE

Old Post Nov-14-2010 11:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for emerge559 Click here to Send emerge559 a Private Message Visit emerge559's homepage! Add emerge559 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
davveetrance
tranceaddict

Hi I mixing trance set and I search any radio where can I play my sets.

Old Post Nov-27-2010 16:33  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for davveetrance Click here to Send davveetrance a Private Message Add davveetrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DANCEADDICTS
tranceaddict in training

DANCE ADDICTS

Hello All Trance Addicts!!!

We would like to introduce you to our weekly show Dance Addicts! Dance Addicts is a global radio show that features the freshest talent and the hottest new tracks in an uninterrupted, commercial-free format. Previous guests have included Michael Woods, Sydney Blu, Bobina, Pleasurekraft, Roy RosenfelD, Arctic Moon, Taras Van De Voorde, Micha Moor, Ant Brooks, Carl Kennedy and many many more!!!

You can stream us for free at: http://bit.ly/danceaddicts

Please follow us at facebook, become a fan and show your support: http://www.facebook.com/pages/DJ-Za...99901730?ref=ts

If you would like to submit a mix to be a guest on our show, please email me at: mark@djzalman.com

THANKS!!!

Mark
DANCE ADDICTS

Old Post Dec-06-2010 00:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DANCEADDICTS Click here to Send DANCEADDICTS a Private Message Visit DANCEADDICTS's homepage! Add DANCEADDICTS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Exxodus
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Shemeck
I host a radio show here in Miami, If you would like to submit your mix, let me know.
It airs Friday nights 10pm-1am on 88.1FM 95.3FM and 96.9FM in Miami and onlie thru website at wrgp.org

are you still looking for people for your radio show? where should we send info and mixes to?

Old Post Dec-10-2010 02:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Exxodus Click here to Send Exxodus a Private Message Visit Exxodus's homepage! Add Exxodus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pablo Artigas
Junior tranceaddict

Hey everybody. I've started my own online mix show entitled "Pab's Picks" where I play my favorite ten tracks of the week. Right now I am on episode six and I have already featured four DJ's as guest mixes from my area. I'm looking to reach a broader audience so I figured I would take a stab at asking on this forum to see if I could reach out to some talented DJs from around the world looking for some exposure to be featured on a guest mix! =D

Below is a link that will take you to my website to the section of my mix show.

Pab's Picks

This is where the show will be streaming from besides me posting on every social network I can think of...

If you would like to submit a demo mix, please email me a link to your mix to pabspicks@gmail.com! Only serious inquiries please...

Thank you and have a good week!

Greetings from USA

Old Post Jan-31-2011 04:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Pablo Artigas Click here to Send Pablo Artigas a Private Message Visit Pablo Artigas's homepage! Add Pablo Artigas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djcanellis
tranceaddict in training

Sneaker Pimp

Good Morning from the Chicago the Windy City.

My name is DJ Peter Canellis and I have 3 world famous podcasts.

1. Heavens Lounge
2. Heavens Trance
3. Running To The Beat

All available for Download on Itunes.

I am currently looking for stellar DJ Talent that knows how to take a crowd on a magical journey.

My audience is sophisticated, and fun. They are connoisiuers of music. They like to travel in their minds and are always willing to go on the journey you provide. If you feel you are up to par please send your lates mixes to djcanellis@mac.com

March Heavens Trance was provided by Steve Brian
March Heavens Lounge was provided by Luca Lombardi and Dominico Cascarino.

Please feel free to go to itunes and read the reviews of the different podcasts.

Musically Yours,

DJ Peter Canellis

Old Post Mar-10-2011 13:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djcanellis Click here to Send djcanellis a Private Message Visit djcanellis's homepage! Add djcanellis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
joelnorth
tranceaddict in training

New station accepting shows

Daybreak FM is a new trance & progressive internet radio station, and we are seeking shows for our lineup.

My e-mail address is joel@daybreak.fm, please send me a message with some details about your show!

If you'd like to know more about the station, visit www.daybreak.fm

Thanks!

Old Post Mar-21-2011 19:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for joelnorth Click here to Send joelnorth a Private Message Visit joelnorth's homepage! Add joelnorth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
psylicious
tranceaddict

AudioAddictz Internet Radio

A great station for those wanting more underground trance sounds, guest sets and so on.

Website | Fanbridge | Instagram | Facebook | Soundcloud | Psylicious Radio

Old Post Mar-26-2011 15:44  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for psylicious Click here to Send psylicious a Private Message Visit psylicious's homepage! Add psylicious to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

Hello All we are looking for a Mash Up DJ that can of course play mash ups, house, electro and is able mix in hip hop. So a Dj thats able to play to a wide audeience. The gig will be at a night club in Mississauga, ON Canada(the club will be revealed to Dj's trying out). The club has a capacity of 1600 ppl and will possibly be live to air on radio (radio station still yet to be determined).

The Dj of course needs to have experienced in front of a larger crowd and possibly some radio experience.
The date in question is Friday April 29th and if the Dj preforms well this will lead to many more gigs or possible a residency at said club.
We ask serious inquires only as a final decision will be made shortly.

Please send me a msg with your details and a link to a set.
If you have a gig coming up we would like to come out to hear you play.

Thank you

Old Post Apr-13-2011 04:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pablo Artigas
Junior tranceaddict

The Pab-cast with Pablo Artigas goes LIVE in about one hours time! 9pm EST!

Hi everyone, this is Pablo Artigas and I am proud to annouce the launch of my live broadcast straight from my website, www.pabloartigas.com! Tune in at 9pm EST to enjoy the newest and best in Progressive House and Trance, along with some classics mixed in between! You can also enter the chatroom (no sign up required)and talk with fellow listeners!

Hope to see you in the chat!

Pablo Artigas

Old Post May-17-2011 23:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Pablo Artigas Click here to Send Pablo Artigas a Private Message Visit Pablo Artigas's homepage! Add Pablo Artigas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djskott
tranceaddict

BPM Radio Network is looking for new shows to host!

BPM Radio Network is looking for new shows to host!
If you would like for your show to be played on the BPM Radio Network please send a email to bpmradio@gmail.com .

Please include the following Information.

Contact info
Show info
Demo of show
When you would like to have your show played.

Please allow up to 2 weeks for us to review.

We reserve the right to deny any show. We do not offer compensation for your time or airtime of show.

http://www.bpmradio.net
BPM Radio Network New Website now Online!

You last visited: Jan-09-2004 14:32
You last visited: Jun-11-2011 19:51.

Old Post Jun-05-2011 07:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djskott Click here to Send djskott a Private Message Visit djskott's homepage! Add djskott to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Searching for DJs? Got a competition running? Post the info here.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCool Tune? #3 [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAstral Projection - "Infinite Justice" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread