Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > What are some of the next parties everyone is checking out?
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
Damn!! I would not have been able to do that driver after partying all day/night.

I know, it sucks. We getting old.

There were a few times during the evening when I was like is it time to leave yet? Because I was just so tired and kinda over it. I could have done Sound for a bit because of the drive there would kinda make me recuperate and also a change of setting.

Luckily I live in North County SD, so it's only an hour and 20 minutes or less sometimes if I'm pushing it lol

I remember in my 20's I used to go up there at least 2 times a month with Vegas trips mixed in there. No way I can do that shit at my age

Old Post Aug-22-2018 22:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neogaia
Supreme tranceaddict

I couldn't have handled that drive at midnight after a party that at ANY age. You & your friend are just wild!

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
I know, it sucks. We getting old.

There were a few times during the evening when I was like is it time to leave yet? Because I was just so tired and kinda over it. I could have done Sound for a bit because of the drive there would kinda make me recuperate and also a change of setting.

Luckily I live in North County SD, so it's only an hour and 20 minutes or less sometimes if I'm pushing it lol

I remember in my 20's I used to go up there at least 2 times a month with Vegas trips mixed in there. No way I can do that shit at my age

Old Post Aug-23-2018 00:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neogaia Click here to Send neogaia a Private Message Visit neogaia's homepage! Add neogaia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

Next event we'll be attending:

https://www.residentadvisor.net/events/1149100

Pretty killer lineup. Pretty expensive too. Not a fan of Insomniac events and I always tell myself that I won't attend any of their future events... and then they pull out one of these lineups.

Old Post Aug-23-2018 14:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neogaia
Supreme tranceaddict

So I went to Incognito's party Saturday to see Japanese Techno DJ, DJ Nobu. I dragged myself out even though my stomach was mildly unhappy because Nobu doesn't come to the States very often. Luckily for me my stomach settled down.

I danced til 6AM! It was definitely the best Techno Party I've been to in 5 years!

Nobu didn't even come on until 3AM! The first headliner was Marcus Henriksson, a Swede, and he was really good. He's part of Minilogue apparently. Never heard of him before but I will def pay attention now.

I hadn't been to a warehouse party in like 4 years either.

Haha and at 6AM when we were all waiting for our cabs etc, some random dude yelled "Don't go to Joseph's. Don't do it!" and I literally laughed.

Wasn't cheap but hey for the best techno night I've been to in 5 years and dancing til 6AM cause music was worth it.

I had pleasure of discovering the unique Japanese Techno sound when I lived in Japan a long ass time ago and was really nice to plug back into it for 3 hours. When I closed my eyes during Nobu's set could imagine I was back at one of the clubs I used to go to in Tokyo. Gonna have to start listening to the Clubberia podcast again for the nostalgia feels 楽しかったパーティーでした。(Was a fun party!)

Old Post Sep-12-2018 06:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neogaia Click here to Send neogaia a Private Message Visit neogaia's homepage! Add neogaia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by neogaia
So I went to Incognito's party Saturday to see Japanese Techno DJ, DJ Nobu. I dragged myself out even though my stomach was mildly unhappy because Nobu doesn't come to the States very often. Luckily for me my stomach settled down.

I danced til 6AM! It was definitely the best Techno Party I've been to in 5 years!

Nobu didn't even come on until 3AM! The first headliner was Marcus Henriksson, a Swede, and he was really good. He's part of Minilogue apparently. Never heard of him before but I will def pay attention now.

I hadn't been to a warehouse party in like 4 years either.

Haha and at 6AM when we were all waiting for our cabs etc, some random dude yelled "Don't go to Joseph's. Don't do it!" and I literally laughed.

Wasn't cheap but hey for the best techno night I've been to in 5 years and dancing til 6AM cause music was worth it.

I had pleasure of discovering the unique Japanese Techno sound when I lived in Japan a long ass time ago and was really nice to plug back into it for 3 hours. When I closed my eyes during Nobu's set could imagine I was back at one of the clubs I used to go to in Tokyo. Gonna have to start listening to the Clubberia podcast again for the nostalgia feels 楽しかったパーティーでした。(Was a fun party!)

I love the Incognito crew! they have continued to provide an outlet for underground music lovers for 10+ years now. Very proud of those guys. It's been a while since I've been to one of their parties and I think I'm due to attend one of these days.

Old Post Sep-12-2018 14:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
Next event we'll be attending:

https://www.residentadvisor.net/events/1149100

Pretty killer lineup. Pretty expensive too. Not a fan of Insomniac events and I always tell myself that I won't attend any of their future events... and then they pull out one of these lineups.

This lineup is killer. Cox, Dixon and Bicep is usually enough, but the rest is just icing. How is this going to a work? Is it a indoor warehouse festival that just runs for two days? Or is it two different nights?

Old Post Sep-12-2018 19:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
This lineup is killer. Cox, Dixon and Bicep is usually enough, but the rest is just icing. How is this going to a work? Is it a indoor warehouse festival that just runs for two days? Or is it two different nights?

I think it's that downtown (near Chinatown) venue where Cox played. They also held a couple of events as well. There's an outdoor (all dirt) and indoor (warehouse) area. Also a little building for small, intimate crowd. Last time I was there was for a one off party called Cityfox with Dixon and Adiatique.

Old Post Sep-12-2018 19:55  United States
darthseph
Supreme tranceaddict

For anyone still interested in Trance stuff, we just had Signum do a four hour set down here in San Diego. Binary Finary is coming again in October. The Lucent nights are at Spin Nightclub so the vibe is super chill. A good amount of the TranceFamily groups show up and have fun at the nights.

Otherwise, I'll be at CRSSD Festival in a couple of week's, as I'm doing press coverage for EDM Identity for the festival.

I forgot to even come over here and mention that I'd be in LA for the Solarstone/Orkidea/K-Sky Pure Trance night... which was great fun at Avalon.

"Be the Change you want" - Gandhi

MyStro Pro Media
solarSwarm Records Founding member, Admin, & A&R
EDM Identity Content Strategist A&R

Old Post Sep-16-2018 20:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for darthseph Click here to Send darthseph a Private Message Add darthseph to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neogaia
Supreme tranceaddict

Never seen Binary Finary play before. Might have to come down for this.
quote:
Originally posted by darthseph
For anyone still interested in Trance stuff, we just had Signum do a four hour set down here in San Diego. Binary Finary is coming again in October. The Lucent nights are at Spin Nightclub so the vibe is super chill. A good amount of the TranceFamily groups show up and have fun at the nights.

Otherwise, I'll be at CRSSD Festival in a couple of week's, as I'm doing press coverage for EDM Identity for the festival.

I forgot to even come over here and mention that I'd be in LA for the Solarstone/Orkidea/K-Sky Pure Trance night... which was great fun at Avalon.

Old Post Sep-17-2018 04:33  United States
darthseph
Supreme tranceaddict

For Binary Finary... here are the details on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1887020721374096/

"Be the Change you want" - Gandhi

MyStro Pro Media
solarSwarm Records Founding member, Admin, & A&R
EDM Identity Content Strategist A&R

Old Post Sep-21-2018 08:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for darthseph Click here to Send darthseph a Private Message Add darthseph to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

Hot Since 82 at Shrine tomorrow.

Old Post Sep-21-2018 19:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by modthispny
Hot Since 82 at Shrine tomorrow.

Heard this party was pretty awesome!! Lots of cool videos on IG.

Old Post Sep-24-2018 13:41  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > What are some of the next parties everyone is checking out?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969] []

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread