Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Recommend: pumping classic prog/trance mixes
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Recommend: pumping classic prog/trance mixes

I've been getting back into my running recently after a few years break, and I'm in need of some fresh mixes to soundtrack my jaunts. I've got a trusty pool of Essential Mixes that I've absolutely battered to death down the years, as well as my Rapid Transit series I created just for this purpose.

So, recommend me your finest pumping energetic progressive house/trance sets. Preferably in good sound quality and ideally downloadable. Please don't bother with any cheesy bollocks from Tiesto/Armin/Ferry Corsten/etc. And nothing after 2002.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jun-01-2020 13:25  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Don't know if it fits the bill, but many pills and fistpumps were had back in these Blue Mitsubishi days.

https://www.mixcloud.com/erikthredd...e-ariamontreal/

Old Post Jun-01-2020 14:35  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
Don't know if it fits the bill, but many pills and fistpumps were had back in these Blue Mitsubishi days.

https://www.mixcloud.com/erikthredd...e-ariamontreal/

i dont think this was the time he played with tiesto and armin the same night was it?

the trance is too new i think for what Jack is looking for. but i'll leave that to him.

I've always been a fan of this set. It's late 2001 though and it's a bit of amix of trance and hard techno / progressive. some interesting mixing as well. i couldnt find a download for it, but i can upload it if you wish. there is a youtube to scan through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMH06I5CPtc

Dumonde Live At Goliath 9 29-09-2001

01. DJ Tiesto- Urban Train with celeda - the underground acapella layered)
02. Dave Davis - Resource
03. Rank 1 - Such Is Life
04. Dumonde - Never Look Back
05. Junkfood Junkies- The Game
06. M.U.T.E.- Missed Beat (Dumonde Remix)
07. DJ Tomcraft - Prosac (Tony H Yeah Remix)
08. Cherrymoon Traxx - Needle Destruction
09. Uberdruck - Drugface (club mix)
10. Tankis & Savietto - Antea
11. Luna Park - Space Melody
12. Ayumi Hamasaki - Trauma (Dumonde Instrumental Remix)

Old Post Jun-01-2020 17:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

I really only had a brief jaunt into the genres via the party bookings of the times. When he said energetic, i thought of this night because my legs hurt afterwards a bit too much for my age (notoldasfuck) at the time. While it was most certainly the drugs as Trance is shit, I can run to this. Plus nostalgia is the world's best drug when the only fist pumping you do now is when you get a clean wipe after potty. I'm so lucky I have a son. If he was a Xi, she'd have a shitty pussy.

Covid better fucking end soon lol.

I don't remeber who he played with. But it wasn't the other 2 trancefags. He generally did close or open for them around that time, though. The time when we still had massives and such.

I miss drugs. This was a party close to guy (timewise) i lovingly remeber.

Malek died. but his vids live.

Last edited by Dykes_on_Jay on Jun-01-2020 at 17:32

Old Post Jun-01-2020 17:15  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Camwin
STICKMAN

Comp over on the Trance Reddit page.
User: Suareznipper
NOT HIS SOUNCDCLOUD
https://soundcloud.com/sammymmm/the...//s-824Gf3EC86G

Orbital - Nothing left (Pariah Remix)
Antartica - Illusion (John OO Fleming's Golden Mix)
Mezz - Cubism
Marc et Claude - I Need Your Lovin' (John Johnson Remix)
Mike Fix - Steel drum (Transa Remix)
Dominion - Outsider
Transa - Behind the Sun
John Doe - NRG (Main Mix)
Deepsky - Stargazer (X-Cabs Remix)
Marmion - Schoneberg (Moonman over Marmion Remix)

I ALSO LIVESTREAMED
THE LAST FLIGHT - PROGRESSIVE HOUSE/TRANCE

Old Post Jun-02-2020 11:14  New Zealand
Click Here to See the Profile for Camwin Click here to Send Camwin a Private Message Visit Camwin's homepage! Add Camwin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Jack, have you seen this one? Almost six hours of Rowan Blades/Breeder back in 2001. It's a 128 file but the quality is rather good. Link with tracklist

Old Post Jun-02-2020 12:42  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

A six-hour Anthony Pappa with a remarkably similar tracklist.

Old Post Jun-02-2020 12:47  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Perhaps nearly four hours of Chris Fortier in Rotterdam on the 7th of October 2000? It's downloadable.

This set finishes with both the Fade Dub and Fade Sanctuary Vocal mix of Delerium - Silence, as featured on Northern Exposure Expeditions. I think there might not be any other set to feature that unreleased version.

Old Post Jun-02-2020 14:06  Netherlands
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

These are tasty recommendations, thanks. Would also appreciate something a bit shorter, as I'm only running for up to an hour at the moment. Two hour mixes are ideal, hence why I play Essential Mixes so often.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jun-02-2020 15:00  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

This one here is pumping in typical Lucien Foort fashion of the time. Quite a few vocal tracks here. A download link is here, in case of interest. Not as good as his EM though, in my view.
I've just been attempting to piece the tracklist together as I don't think there was any. Any help with the remaining IDs is appreciated .

Lucien Foort - Radio 538 (NL), 20 October 2001

01. ID (Criminal World vocals)
02. Wally Lopez & Dr Kucho - Patricia Never Leaves the House [Bugged Out! Recordings]
03. Iio - Rapture (John Creamer & Stephane K Remix) [Data Records / United Recordings]
04. ID
05. Science Dept. Feat. Erire - Breathe (Lexicon Avenue Vocal Mix) [Renaissance]
06. ID
07. Brancaccio & Aisher - It's Gonna Be (A Lovely Day) [Credence]
08. Connector - Interference (Natural Born Grooves Remix) [Natural Born Grooves Recordings]
09. Brother Brown Feat. Frank'ee - Star Catching Girl (Darren Emerson Underwater Remix) [Rulin Records]
10. 2 Boys 1 Girl - U Know Nothing (Original Vocal Mix) [Baroque Records]
11. ID
12. Major North - Annihilate (Original) [Polyester Music]
13. Tall Tin Box - God's Love [Perfecto].

Last edited by Midlothian on Jun-02-2020 at 15:49

Old Post Jun-02-2020 15:42  Netherlands
Salegon
Beautiful blond woman

Old Post Jun-02-2020 16:41  St Lucia
Click Here to See the Profile for Salegon Click here to Send Salegon a Private Message Add Salegon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Titanium
Supreme tranceaddict

<

Last edited by Titanium on Jun-03-2020 at 09:07

Old Post Jun-03-2020 09:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Titanium Click here to Send Titanium a Private Message Add Titanium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Recommend: pumping classic prog/trance mixes
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackcalm track with french lyrics [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackScott Mac - "Twilight" (De-Progression Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread