Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The unvacinated invade food court in staten island
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
the nut jobs

That's you Demoted

Old Post Oct-02-2021 07:19  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Demoted
hi!

I think we can all agree that the holocaust was the Michael Jordan of genocides.

Old Post Oct-03-2021 11:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Demoted Click here to Send Demoted a Private Message Add Demoted to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

another bill burr quote: 'when did hitler become the michael jordan of evil' then mentions stalin and mao who killed more

Old Post Oct-03-2021 22:43  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

American stand-up comedy is like watching a crowd cheer a double-decker bus full of elderly people careering off a bridge

Old Post Oct-04-2021 07:08  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Syntonic
I guess when you're already used to putting shit in your body to enhance music, you'll have no problem beta-testing a leaky mRNA gene therapy shot.

If that's the thing you're afraid of, AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson use an altogether different technology... and I'm saying that as someone whose "shit" I put in my body has pretty much just always been a little vodka and lots of latte, if that's also what you meant

Last edited by Lira on Oct-06-2021 at 03:43

Old Post Oct-05-2021 06:58  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Looks like we're well on our way, what with all the willful participants already on board. I guess when you're already used to putting shit in your body to enhance music, you'll have no problem beta-testing a leaky mRNA gene therapy shot.

National Geographic article from 2015 about Marek's Disease

"Leaky Vaccines Enhance Spread of Deadlier Chicken Viruses"

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...chicken-viruses

I 100% understand the fear of injecting an unknown chemical into oneself, but that really isn't the case here. While these are the first mRNA vaccines, mRNA itself goes back some 60 years or so. And when it comes to 'leaky' vaccines, the risk there is not to the people getting the vaccine, but those who do not get it. If you are worried about a leaky vaccine, you should absolutely get the vaccine! However, there is no evidence that the mRNA vaccines are, indeed, leaky.

It's absolutely natural to be sceptical and concerned about them, but they really are a big win on a cost/benefit analysis. Not too mention Lira's point, that many of the vaccines are not mRNA-based.

Old Post Oct-05-2021 21:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Anyone got a booster already?

Old Post Oct-09-2021 21:48  Netherlands
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Thanks for your replies Lira and Lews and for not jumping on the hate train. I also want to apologize for my snarky comment about putting whatever in your body. It was a knee jerk reaction to the media portraying people not getting the vaccine as stupid or anti-vaxxers which are grouped into conspiracy lunatics now. I'm not against anyone getting the vaccine, but am against having no choice over my body.

My girlfriend who has been diagnosed with epilepsy in recent years refuses to get it and many people in her family are treating us like garbage with the belief that we are going to cause their vaccine to fail, even though fully vaccinated still can get sick and transmit the virus - less likely but still likely.

My biggest concerns are:

Why do these companies have liability protection if they stand behind their product?

The news keeps saying these vaccines have been approved but were just reauthorized for under Emergency Use and won't have FDA approval until a few more years?

Why do we have higher deaths from coronavirus this year than 2020 despite having the vaccines?

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Last edited by Syntonic on Oct-23-2021 at 19:16

Old Post Oct-23-2021 18:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

america, fuck yeah

Old Post Oct-23-2021 20:44  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

All I see is three JQs.

Old Post Oct-23-2021 20:48  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Down here in the Netherlands there were/are quite a few people parading around at public protests wearing Yellow patches (you know, the star-shaped ones from WWII) because they considered themselves ViCtImS dIsCriMinAtEd against. A lot of them also seem convinced that the vaccinated go about 'shedding' spike proteins (or something like that), but one is inclined to wonder whether these people themselves shed IQ points everytime they take a breath.

Old Post Oct-23-2021 21:12  Netherlands
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

quote:

Why do we have higher deaths from coronavirus this year than 2020 despite having the vaccines?

We were in heavy lockdown mode in 2020, with limited social gatherings. Once vaccines started rolling out, activities started opening up again under the assumption that some form of herd immunity would make things safer. What those in power failed to realize was just how many folks would steadfastly remain unvaxxed (or limit to just one dose), so cases spiked among the unvaxxed as a result, all the while still trying to avoid another economy-crippling lockdown.

Edit: Also, last year we were mostly dealing with the Alpha variant, whereas this year saw the rise of the far more contagious Delta variant.

(~)

Old Post Oct-24-2021 00:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The unvacinated invade food court in staten island
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackid this 911!;) [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAde Fenton - "We Continue" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread