Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Uploaded all my EDM tracks
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

Hope he finds his bass

Old Post Jan-26-2012 14:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Beatflux
Rising Star in training

Are you making some EDM this year?

Old Post Jan-26-2012 16:36  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for Beatflux Click here to Send Beatflux a Private Message Add Beatflux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

yup. Although right now , i just have the website , the name and everything but the music. lol

Old Post Jan-26-2012 16:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Beatflux
Rising Star in training

quote:
Originally posted by Looney4Clooney
yup. Although right now , i just have the website , the name and everything but the music. lol

lol

You should challenge yourself and only use iPad software to make a beatport hit.

Old Post Jan-26-2012 16:49  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for Beatflux Click here to Send Beatflux a Private Message Add Beatflux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

will really be approached more like a band. ie an ep. A name that is more band like than like Denis Joshua producer names.

Old Post Jan-26-2012 16:54 
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

For the genres they are and the time period, they sound professional to me. Judge Jules and Eddie Halliwell come to mind when I listen to some of the hard ones. I hear psy-trance in some of them, as well as some deep house in some later ones.

Old Post Jan-26-2012 16:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover03591 Click here to Send Trancelover03591 a Private Message Add Trancelover03591 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ

Beautiful. If I was an influential progressive house or trance DJ I would be playing that asap and signing it.

Old Post Jan-26-2012 17:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover03591 Click here to Send Trancelover03591 a Private Message Add Trancelover03591 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Richard Butler
Supreme tranceaddict

Now then now then. As you've said to me many a time, you sound so godamned white, try harder and get some groove going on.

I get the sense you could come up with a decent hook. Motifs and all that malarchy of no relevance, tracks either grab you or they don't so I cant comment on that stuff and neither could a thousand stars of past and present, so I guess I must know fuk all don't dine out with the big people in the scene, fuk don't these people know who I am, I make more in a fukin month than a thousand bedroom dork producas.

I used to use the Makie 16 channel, sorta miss that time. I found drums harder to do back then, you got those down quite well.

Those funk vibrato wheel chords seem to be your hallmark.
Quite transexual, which surprises me as you always ask me what all the gay dominatrix spunk in my stuff is. I think you should make gay oriented stuff, it just gels wit you.

Lookin forward to yer top 10 beatport as promised - dont pay to go up the chart tho and no mass buying yer own track

Old Post Jan-26-2012 17:47  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Butler Click here to Send Richard Butler a Private Message Add Richard Butler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

umm i was making white music.

listen to the bigbang remix. first time doing funky house. Just because i haven't done it here doesn't mean a thing. Being white is not something you could accuse me of. I mean my heroes are all the great funk guys. Guitar, nile rogers, bass, larry graham, drums, dennis chambers.

The music isn't supposed to grove like metal is not supposed to shuffle like disco. Don't call me white. And considering the music at the time, i mean hard trance that grooved did not really exist and i managed. And that hallmark thing you talk about, really don't know what that is. It annoys me when you don't even listen. I mean only 3 tracks could be even considered "house". If there is something i did consistently, it was form. sound design and never doing the same thing twice.

But i remember when you said you liked groove and i asked you to name 5 funk musicians, you couldn't do it. So like ya, i take offense when you call me white. Unless it is in a financial setting.

And this was an exploration in production. I mean really , that is what it was.

Last edited by Looney4Clooney on Jan-26-2012 at 18:31

Old Post Jan-26-2012 18:06 
meriter
-

Omg I'm going to leave work early just so I can listen to these.

Last edited by meriter on Jan-26-2012 at 18:26

Old Post Jan-26-2012 18:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

i was hoping people would post their own time line. I really don't need the feedback. I mean my time machine is in the garage so i 'd have to wait a week.

Old Post Jan-26-2012 18:32 
Kysora
Supreme tranceaddict

Maybe I'll post a quick timeline of how much I've progressed in the last 5 years. I used to make some odd music, haha, I miss not knowing a thing about theory.

I'd listen to this but I'm at work, will definitely check it out after.

Old Post Jan-26-2012 19:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Kysora Click here to Send Kysora a Private Message Add Kysora to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Uploaded all my EDM tracks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack! pls identify...thx :-) [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDeadmau5 - Jaded (Original Mix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread