Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm assuming this is where Get Lost and Last Resort will be as well.

Donnie, any details on Mana?

Old Post Mar-03-2015 02:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Please spare me the provocative yet insecure comments.

lol. hilarious.

Old Post Mar-03-2015 02:25  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by Rissinite
I'm assuming this is where Get Lost and Last Resort will be as well.

Donnie, any details on Mana?

Mana is dope as hell. That's where the Enter.PopUp was. That's where the first iii Points was as well. Massive space. Like 40 Buildings, 500,000 sq ft on 30 acres of land.

I know paradise is there. Get Lost from what I know still has no venue.

Old Post Mar-03-2015 13:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by cl384923
Glad to see it officially on sale, but starting to get tired of all these parties being sold without lineups, I get it, people will buy them just by the name of the event or promoter but I personally think its insane

The main parties people do this for are Get Lost and Paradise. These parties happen happen around the world and have some stacked lineups every where. It's not just about the music at these parties. It's the combo of the guests, the vibe, the venue and music comes last in this case. I've been doing Get Lost for 5 years now and Paradise for the same all over the world. The lineup is the least of our concerns.

Old Post Mar-03-2015 13:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cl384923
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
The main parties people do this for are Get Lost and Paradise. The lineup is the least of our concerns.

Maybe for you.... I've been to Paradise before at DC-10 and week over week it would not be the same for me as some lineups cater to what I like while others don't. So while I hear you about the vibe and general feel of a party, for me that is a concern.

Old Post Mar-03-2015 14:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cl384923 Click here to Send cl384923 a Private Message Add cl384923 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Maybe for you.... I've been to Paradise before at DC-10 and week over week it would not be the same for me as some lineups cater to what I like while others don't. So while I hear you about the vibe and general feel of a party, for me that is a concern.

Same here I did plenty of those Sessions at DC-10 as well as London, BPM and Spain. You always have the core crew of Paradise guys like...
Jamie, Lee, Patrick Topping, Mark Jenkyns,Infinity Ink, Richy and Russ. This year you have Lawler (who absolutely destroyed it at BPM Paradise) and Matador as Special Guests and I'm sure a few more. You have to remember you're talking Paradise Ibiza which is a weekly jam and rotate different people because they have 10 to 12 parties in the summer time but you can always expect the core group of guys when they travel and do things. I've never been disappointed by a Paradise party or lineup.

Last edited by Donnie Gryphon on Mar-03-2015 at 16:19

Old Post Mar-03-2015 16:04 
cl384923
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
Same here I did plenty of those Sessions at DC-10 as well as London, BPM and Spain. You always have the core crew of Paradise guys like...
Jamie, Lee, Patrick Topping, Mark Jenkyns,Infinity Ink, Richy and Russ. This year you have Lawler (who absolutely destroyed it at BPM Paradise) and Matador as Special Guests and I'm sure a few more. You have to remember you're talking Paradise Ibiza which is a weekly jam and rotate different people because they have 10 to 12 parties in the summer time but you can always expect the core group of guys when they travel and do things. I've never been disappointed by a Paradise party or lineup.

I'm familiar with the Hot Creations/Paradise crew, I was just simply stating its frustrating to me seeing big parties on sale without a lineup because i just wont buy commit until I have all the info. Wasn't in any way questioning or judging anyone for doing so if they are comfortable with an event name/location only.

It just seems lineups are taking awhile to come together quite a bit after parties are announced, some other examples are/were: Boris Get Wet, Moudaber Pool (still no lineup), Intec Pool Party.

Old Post Mar-03-2015 17:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cl384923 Click here to Send cl384923 a Private Message Add cl384923 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
I'm familiar with the Hot Creations/Paradise crew, I was just simply stating its frustrating to me seeing big parties on sale without a lineup because i just wont buy commit until I have all the info. Wasn't in any way questioning or judging anyone for doing so if they are comfortable with an event name/location only.

It just seems lineups are taking awhile to come together quite a bit after parties are announced, some other examples are/were: Boris Get Wet, Moudaber Pool (still no lineup), Intec Pool Party.

Since, I've been dealing with this and know why it's taking longer and longer. This goes back to something we discussed 20 pages ago. March in Miami is losing it's relevance. Again guys don't want to come because they end up losing money. No point in doing that.

Old Post Mar-03-2015 17:18 
cl384923
Senior tranceaddict

Paradise Line-up:

Jamie Jones
Guy Gerber***
Steve Lawler***
Hot Since 82****
Eats Everything
Lee Foss
Matador (live)***
Jackmaster***
KiNK (live)
Patrick Topping
wAFF
Russ Yallop
Mark Jenkyns

*** Exactly the additions i was hoping for

Old Post Mar-03-2015 17:45  United States
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Paradise Line-up:

Jamie Jones
Guy Gerber***
Steve Lawler***
Hot Since 82****
Eats Everything
Lee Foss
Matador (live)***
Jackmaster***
KiNK (live)
Patrick Topping
wAFF
Russ Yallop
Mark Jenkyns

see paradise doesn't fuck around. They literally had tickets on sale for 12 hours without a lineup. The main reason no tickets were on sale was becasue they didn't have a venue secure

Old Post Mar-03-2015 17:56 
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Paradise Line-up:

Jamie Jones
Guy Gerber***
Steve Lawler***
Hot Since 82****
Eats Everything
Lee Foss
Matador (live)***
Jackmaster***
KiNK (live)
Patrick Topping
wAFF
Russ Yallop
Mark Jenkyns

This lineup does not suck either.

Old Post Mar-03-2015 18:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cl384923
Senior tranceaddict

Also as pretty much expected

Sunday 3/29 - Surfcomber - USED+ABUSED- Loco Dice & Friends

http://wantickets.com/Events/176308...o-Dice-Friends/

Old Post Mar-03-2015 18:23  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackplease ID: good track around 1994 [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTwo Hearts - Why Have You Done (Extended edit) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread