Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Post your remastered/re-released tracks here...
Pages (20): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Midlothian
Am I to expect the exact same problems over at e.g. junodownload?

I've bought a couple of things from Juno down the years that aren't on Beatport and the quality isn't always great. It's more down to the label than the digital store though. If it sounds crap in the preview sample, it will sound much the same when you buy the file.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post May-18-2018 12:16  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Midlothian
I wanted to get a digital copy of an epic unicorn release from back in the day (https://www.discogs.com/Tony-Walker...y/master/189478) only to find that apparently a big player like Tsunami / Purple Eye isn't even on the Beatports and Junoes? Wtf am I supposed to get the music I want to pay for. I will get a 12" copy hopefully sometime soon but it shouldn't be strange in 20 fucking 18 to want to get a high-quality digital copy...

Most of the labels from back in the day are defunct now and/or the people/artists than ran them are in a different phase of their life or music career now and have no interest or drive to spend lots of time re-issuing their music from 15-20 years ago.

Old Post May-18-2018 17:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

That may well be the case for many of the labels from back in the day (where are you Fluid, Fire...), but some people clearly had sufficient interest and drive to re-issue and re-release the System F/Gouryella etc. materials on Flashback/Flashover Recordings. Labels such as Black Hole Recordings have their back catalogues up too haven't they? It does seem awkward to me that the catalogue of one of the foremost melodic/uplifting/whatever trance labels from that time is basically deleted.

Old Post May-18-2018 17:24  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Stress Records starting putting stuff out a month ago. Stumbled upon it when searching for, Universal State of Mind - All Because Of You (Sunday Club Remix)

https://www.beatport.com/label/stre.../73695/releases

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Nov-14-2018 03:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I wonder who owns those rights now. Dave Seaman is pretty active on Facebook and yet I haven't seen him mention this development, so presumably it's no longer under his control.

Old Post Nov-15-2018 23:43  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vampirul_18
Senior tranceaddict

"Formerly owned and run by DJ/producer Dave Seaman, now owned and run by Tony Prince, Christine Prince and Susan McLintock at DMC Ltd"

https://www.discogs.com/label/2932-Stress-Records

GENUINE. UNIQUE. VARIETY.

Now everything sounds so half assed and follows a certain formula...feels like you're listening to the same track over and over.

Old Post Nov-16-2018 12:06  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for vampirul_18 Click here to Send vampirul_18 a Private Message Visit vampirul_18's homepage! Add vampirul_18 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Yeah, it's now owned by these people:

https://www.facebook.com/dmchq

http://www.dmcworld.com/#

Old Post Nov-16-2018 12:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Camwin
STICKMAN

Sent an email last week to DMC requesting they re-release Sunday Club - Etarna's Flight.
Let alone all of their releases.

I ALSO LIVESTREAMED
THE LAST FLIGHT - PROGRESSIVE HOUSE/TRANCE

Old Post Nov-17-2018 03:42  New Zealand
Click Here to See the Profile for Camwin Click here to Send Camwin a Private Message Visit Camwin's homepage! Add Camwin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Camwin
Sent an email last week to DMC requesting they re-release Sunday Club - Etarna's Flight.
Let alone all of their releases.

I've got that tune. Did I never send it to you? I remember you PM'ing me about it.

Old Post Nov-19-2018 16:31  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Pink Bomb - Indica (Reissues)

https://www.beatport.com/release/in...eissues/2441860

Second link has a remastered version of the Original Mix

Pink Bomb - Indica (Remastered & Solarstone Mixes)

https://www.beatport.com/release/indica/2441924

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Nov-26-2018 18:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Which breed of cruel bastard re-releases Indica but not the B-side, Purple Kush? I love that tune.

Old Post Nov-26-2018 19:10  England
Camwin
STICKMAN

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
I've got that tune. Did I never send it to you? I remember you PM'ing me about it.

Yeah i think you originally sent it to me, have since lost the hard drive it's on.
Someone sent me "Fall Into Love" as well which i was hugely grateful for, someone knows i'm a fan boy lol

I ALSO LIVESTREAMED
THE LAST FLIGHT - PROGRESSIVE HOUSE/TRANCE

Old Post Nov-27-2018 00:49  New Zealand
Click Here to See the Profile for Camwin Click here to Send Camwin a Private Message Visit Camwin's homepage! Add Camwin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Post your remastered/re-released tracks here...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackwho knows this trance song from 1998? [2003] [8]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarkus Schulz pres. Elevation - "Somewhere" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread