Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > This Place Was Wild
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

Gold!

There are quite a few in there I never saw before... ahhh the internet glory days before smartphones

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Apr-08-2021 01:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chris Crossland
Duke Silver

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Gold!

There are quite a few in there I never saw before... ahhh the internet glory days before smartphones

Yup! Looking at all these old photos and videos I took with an actual camera haha. Good stuff.

I had the track Vibrasphere - Floating Free in the TA Pics folder. I had that song playing on the site lmao. Totally forgot about this track, it's so good.

Old Post Apr-08-2021 01:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Crossland Click here to Send Chris Crossland a Private Message Add Chris Crossland to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chris Crossland
Duke Silver

quote:
Originally posted by Sykonee
There seemed to be a lot of requests for a particular Sasha picture. Not sure if anyone found it tho'.

So funny that I still have this pic on an old hard drive!

Old Post Apr-08-2021 06:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Crossland Click here to Send Chris Crossland a Private Message Add Chris Crossland to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Crossland
I don't know if any of you remember, but I had created a TA Pics website ages ago. Well, I just found an ancient hard drive with everyones pictures I thought were loooong gone. As well as some other shit I thought was gone forever. Total blast from the past.

Pictures

The filenames should be their handle and there are some group pics as well. From the dates of the files it looks like these are from 2006

wow that is a blast from the past! i had a lot of hair back then!

bald as this guy now :

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?
i writed a song.

Old Post Apr-08-2021 16:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
I don't know if any of you remember, but I had created a TA Pics website ages ago. Well, I just found an ancient hard drive with everyones pictures I thought were loooong gone. As well as some other shit I thought was gone forever. Total blast from the past.

Pictures

The filenames should be their handle and there are some group pics as well. From the dates of the files it looks like these are from 2006

Omg dude this is awesome! Heh my pic is one of my favorite memories! Tenaglia at Pawn Shop WMC 2006. Keith Richards was there!

Old Post Apr-08-2021 18:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Holy shit, what a find. I actually recall some of these names and faces. God, youth is truly wasted on the young.

Edit: Tubularbills with the beads, yasss!!!!

Old Post Apr-08-2021 20:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stren
Strenowski

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Sasha pic, you say? Big Surprise (TM), you say?

How much did he tip?

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post Apr-13-2021 13:48  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stren
Strenowski

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
Holy shit, what a find. I actually recall some of these names and faces. God, youth is truly wasted on the young.

Edit: Tubularbills with the beads, yasss!!!!

And COR news

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post Apr-13-2021 13:48  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

Wait a second, what was wwu.punishers big surprise?

Old Post Apr-14-2021 03:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:

Pictures

Some wild throwbacks there. I miss Lilith! She is one of my all time favourite TAs. So fucking funny, and so much amazing banter over the years.

Old Post Apr-15-2021 07:58  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
Wait a second, what was wwu.punishers big surprise?

If I recall, it was going to be some huge music/file sharing site with mp3s of every EDM track ever made, free to all.

Old Post Apr-15-2021 10:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
If I recall, it was going to be some huge music/file sharing site with mp3s of every EDM track ever made, free to all.

I was definitely not visiting when that came out. I just went through some old pics I had stored and saw a thread referenced it.

Old Post Apr-15-2021 12:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > This Place Was Wild
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackcan any1 ID this track??? [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCrystal Waters - "Gypsy Woman 2005" (Funkagenda + Jaytay's Gentle Napalm mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread