Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > What are some of the next parties everyone is checking out?
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
-Ibiza- Sept 4th-14th Carl Cox & Sasha Digweed @ Resistance,

Oh fuck you. That's going to to be absolutely

Old Post Jul-27-2018 19:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

I don't know how this one slipped on me but I just found out PHISH is playing tonight (friday) and tomorrow (saturday) at the Forum in LA.

Old Post Jul-27-2018 19:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
In Playa Del Carmen ? I thought BPM was done there.

However, the locals have continued their own festival with big names in Playa Del Carmen and Tulum.

nope not in Playa or Portugal

BPM Festival tweeted & posted on their FB
"We are working on bringing back BPM in January"

I am guessing we will hear an announcement in Sept after BPM Portugal

Last edited by MR STROKE on Jul-27-2018 at 20:39

Old Post Jul-27-2018 20:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

I reckon it's going to be be Ibiza. It's dead in January and its one of the few places that is going to allow the shenanigans, not to mention past record of someone having been shot dead at an event.

Old Post Jul-28-2018 01:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
I reckon it's going to be be Ibiza. It's dead in January and its one of the few places that is going to allow the shenanigans, not to mention past record of someone having been shot dead at an event.

Doesn't make much sense though. A majority of the people going to BPM were from North America, so doing that alienates them. Then BPM is already in Portugal (2 hour flight from Ibiza) and Jan in Ibiza is pretty cold.

I've heard rumors of Puerto Rico (before the hurricanes) but if that doesn't happen then I'd imagine somewhere closer to the US ? (Honolulu or Belize would be incredible, though I don't know if they have the night clubs to support BPM.

Old Post Jul-29-2018 03:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Subtract stage is going to be LIT. All the boys from Deep playing. Proper West Coast House.

Last minute lineup change. Wyatt is stuck in Greece I think. DJ Dan filling in. Don't quote me on this but believe 8-9 is set time

Kinda bummed I'm not there....

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Old Post Jul-29-2018 23:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

My wifes nieces (college kids) are going to Hard Summer this Sunday. We (Gina and I) thought about secretly attending to surprise them. But then we saw the lineup and said "fuck that shit!"

Old Post Jul-31-2018 14:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:

Highly doubt Ibiza since its cold AF.

Miami or any Caribbean island would be nice in January.

Old Post Jul-31-2018 20:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

I doubt it's going to be a caribbean island. You need somewhere with a major airport (i.e. like cancun) that can handle the flights, and you also need somewhere that's open to having several thousand clubber get seriously munted.

The islands don't want the hassle, and that's why I thought Ibiza becuase they've been desperate for decades to get something going in there off season, and have no qualms about cained tourists getting wild on their streets/beaches. I suppose it is a little cold at 12c.

Puerto Rico is actually a good idea; would be good for the economy and travel for US citizens is easier than even Mexico.

Just not sure if the infrastructure is up to it.

Old Post Jul-31-2018 22:07 
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Some of the closing parties in Ibiza in Sept

Maybe the last day of BPM in Portugal

Oktoberfest in Munich

ADE in October

Ramen till 2019

Old Post Aug-11-2018 04:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
My wifes nieces (college kids) are going to Hard Summer this Sunday. We (Gina and I) thought about secretly attending to surprise them. But then we saw the lineup and said "fuck that shit!"

that's a terrible lineup... and yet they for some reason booked a few downtempo people like petite biscuit. He's going to be so confused when he shows up to a massive LA-shitfest. So out of place.

Old Post Aug-13-2018 17:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jonmitz
that's a terrible lineup... and yet they for some reason booked a few downtempo people like petite biscuit. He's going to be so confused when he shows up to a massive LA-shitfest. So out of place.

they loved Diplo.

I tried listening to a live set form him on Soundcloud and wanted to shoot myself after the first 15 minutes.

Old Post Aug-13-2018 18:50  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > What are some of the next parties everyone is checking out?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack from old Oakey set? [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEstuera - "Moon sugar" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread