Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The mystery of the broken toilet seat!?
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
maxlow
Junior tranceaddict

CSI : TOTA season one DVD

The season one boxed set comes with two glow sticks and some latex gloves.

Last edited by maxlow on Jan-09-2005 at 16:53

Old Post Jan-09-2005 16:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for maxlow Click here to Send maxlow a Private Message Visit maxlow's homepage! Add maxlow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by maxlow

That's awesome!!!!!

Old Post Jan-09-2005 16:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

hahahahahahahaha.

Old Post Jan-09-2005 18:33  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
Originally posted by DJ 24_7
DDTT = Deeply Distrubed Toilet Trasher.....

hahahaha.

two lols in a row.

Old Post Jan-09-2005 18:34  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stren
Strenowski

Rotfl omg i die
Just when i thought the thread is over, it keeps delivering

margs you should post pics of the replaced toilet seat for us to marvel at

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post Jan-09-2005 18:46  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

Old Post Jan-09-2005 18:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
maxlow
Junior tranceaddict

now I feel like all that expensive graphics software was actually worth the money

Old Post Jan-09-2005 19:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for maxlow Click here to Send maxlow a Private Message Visit maxlow's homepage! Add maxlow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
b4k-oz
I am the Omnipresent TA

quote:

OMG....I can't stop laughing

"People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of their character."- Ralph Waldo Emerson, US essayist & poet (1803 - 1882)

Old Post Jan-09-2005 20:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for b4k-oz Click here to Send b4k-oz a Private Message Add b4k-oz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nonicekittie
tranceaddict

Question

quote:
Originally posted by Cuzo
Okay this case isn't solved yet...cuz I'm not sure myself.

Okay I remember when I was sober, I headed to the toilet to take a dump and read.

I remember my body falling at good correct decline with no weird twists, or fast burst to the shitter. So as my ass was headed to a nice healthy splashdown...as soon as my buttocks hit the shitter seat in a sharp second, I was off the toilet on floor with my undies and pants to my ankles and face planted on the floor between the book I was reading trying not wake up Mike & Jenna. So a wop swear word or two later I reacess the situation...and I get up look at the damaged and noticed it was a connection pin broken that lead to me to go fly like an eagle into the future.

My guilt pangs didn't kick in yet because I was sober enough to know that I didn't hear anything rip, tear, or break...it stealthly slipped under my ass with a gliding motion.

The reasons against me:

A) LODE LeftOver Drug Effects....damn possible that affects my ass sensitivity and hearing

B) Exploding hemmorhoids. Study me, scientists.

C) Captain Crooked became more crooked.

So these are the facts I present the TOTA judicial system...please spare my ass.
What freakin drama...I'm so glad to be in the UK

Old Post Jan-09-2005 20:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for nonicekittie Click here to Send nonicekittie a Private Message Add nonicekittie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
two terms added to a dictionary thanks to TOTA (well actually 3)

LoDE, DDTT and TOTA.

I'll take the credit for the last one

Old Post Jan-09-2005 20:50  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Irish Graham
up the ra!

quote:
Originally posted by nonicekittie
What freakin drama...I'm so glad to be in the UK
stay there then "brit lover"

Irish word for fun/enjoyment that has been brought into the English language, usually when mixed with alcohol and/or music. General banter, good times had by all. Also, a person who is good fun/great company.
Note: Very tricky to get away with saying this in the US without getting strange looks from police officers.

Old Post Jan-10-2005 15:06  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Irish Graham Click here to Send Irish Graham a Private Message Add Irish Graham to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
muzzybear
Berd is the Werd

quote:

Niiiiiiiiice! LOL!

Old Post Jan-10-2005 15:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for muzzybear Click here to Send muzzybear a Private Message Add muzzybear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The mystery of the broken toilet seat!?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed help on this old Acid Trance track pls.. [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThrillseekers - "Synaesthesia" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread