Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > ok...how 'bout.....all time favourite track.
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
allure
Junior tranceaddict

All Time Favourite: No doubts about this one, the best song is definately Dominion - Fortunes (Vox)
Recent Favourite: Very Difficult can't choose between:
-The Morrighan - Remember (Lange RMX)
-Aurora - Hear You Calling (En Motion RMX)
-Armin - Communication (Both Remixes!!!)(Vocal & instrumental)
-Yahel - Voyage
-Jaimy & Kenny D - Caught Me Running (DJ Tiesto's Summerbreeze Remix)

Old Post Oct-30-2000 23:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for allure Click here to Send allure a Private Message Add allure to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joel Fielder
Senior trancEaddict

That Michael Jackson remix is damn good - there's loads of remixes of his stuff floating around. Thriller remix is also particularly good.

Old Post Oct-31-2000 21:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joel Fielder Click here to Send Joel Fielder a Private Message Add Joel Fielder to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kydd
Junior tranceaddict

The song that really got me into trance was Push - Universal Nation and i still get hyped whenever i hear it. Lately ive been listening to the Ferry Corsten remix. Even mory trancy sound! woah!

Old Post Oct-31-2000 21:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for kydd Click here to Send kydd a Private Message Add kydd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aviston
Senior tranceaddict

I would have to agree with Deepsky - Stargazer. However, since it has already been noted, I'll say Agnelli and Nelson - El Nino. It has the best build to peak sequence I've ever heard.

Old Post Nov-02-2000 07:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aviston Click here to Send Aviston a Private Message Add Aviston to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rockster77
Droog

i just downloaded this track and it is a pretty kickin' tune, but i'm still stickin' with "lost tribe - gamemaster" as my fave.

quote:
Originally posted by ohm:
I'm not sure why we're even dicussing this. The best track of all time is obviously.

Deepsky - Stargazer.

Old Post Nov-05-2000 00:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rockster77 Click here to Send rockster77 a Private Message Visit rockster77's homepage! Add rockster77 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tich
Senior tranceaddict

Have you guys AND girls never heard

ARMIN VAN BUUREN PRESENTS GAIA - 4 ELEMENTS

And this is a tune without any vocals!

Tich

Old Post Nov-05-2000 07:21  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Tich Click here to Send Tich a Private Message Add Tich to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xXxAzNrAvErxXx
VinylAddict

Thumbs up

One of the first tracks that exposed me to trance was PVD's For An Angel...and that is still one of my favorite songs...As of right now..my Fav's are Ralph Fridge - Angel
and Aurora - Hear you calling

rAvE oN...
I Wish I was out Partying..but gotta study tonite... :-(

Old Post Nov-05-2000 12:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xXxAzNrAvErxXx Click here to Send xXxAzNrAvErxXx a Private Message Add xXxAzNrAvErxXx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dwingo
RebelChild

My personal favourites are:
Gouryella - Walhalla
Cygnus X - Orange Theme
Episode 1 - Church of Ra, and
Kamaya Painters - Far From Over

Try downloading them if you don't know'em yet
These songs are worth the trouble

Old Post Nov-05-2000 16:24  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Dwingo Click here to Send Dwingo a Private Message Visit Dwingo's homepage! Add Dwingo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WickedSmurf
tranceaddict in training

Mine favorite would've been 'Cygnus X - The Orange Theme' and many of its remixes.

Old Post Nov-05-2000 22:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for WickedSmurf Click here to Send WickedSmurf a Private Message Add WickedSmurf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vanilla_ice311
tranceaddict in training

Oakie has some pretty sweet stuff. I think that john digweed's remix of deepsky stargazer is better than the original. brainbug nightmare is smooth but my favorite would have to be the hybrid remix of carl cox's phuture 2000

Old Post Nov-06-2000 03:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for vanilla_ice311 Click here to Send vanilla_ice311 a Private Message Add vanilla_ice311 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meistro
tranceaddict in training

Lange - I Believe
and
Lost Witness - Happiness Happening
Both Trance With Female Vocals. They're Wicked!

Old Post Nov-06-2000 08:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Meistro Click here to Send Meistro a Private Message Add Meistro to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KieZie
Senior tranceaddict

Great subject.....
Itīs hard to pick a favorite out of so many trance tracks....
I guess one of them would be:
ART OF TRANCE-MADAGASCAR

Old Post Nov-06-2000 13:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for KieZie Click here to Send KieZie a Private Message Add KieZie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > ok...how 'bout.....all time favourite track.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackgreat track (released this year) [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTetra Flux - From The Past Into The Present [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread