Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > How old are you trancEaddicts?
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Bendy
Supreme tranceaddict

Talking

Wow - didn't know there were so many younger ppl here! I am not exactly old, but am used to being among the youngest.
I'm 22.

Way to go Peppi (33) and Tich - oldest so far I think 35! awesome

Old Post Feb-25-2001 16:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Bendy Click here to Send Bendy a Private Message Add Bendy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bendy
Supreme tranceaddict

nope I was wrong Tich - you aren't the oldest:

Just checked JayD's thread from a month or so ago:
ambientist 44!!!!!!! cool

Old Post Feb-25-2001 16:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Bendy Click here to Send Bendy a Private Message Add Bendy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RuffRyda
Supreme tranceaddict

Hello!

i'm 21 and proud!!

RR

Old Post Feb-25-2001 19:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for RuffRyda Click here to Send RuffRyda a Private Message Add RuffRyda to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tc-fan
dancing galaxy

Old Post Feb-26-2001 02:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for tc-fan Click here to Send tc-fan a Private Message Add tc-fan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tich
Senior tranceaddict

Talking

Woo Hoo! Not the oldest!

BTW just got hold of DJ Jamie - The First Winter (Compiled and mixed by DJ Jamie aka Thomas Solhaug from Oslo, Norway. He currently works in DJ Stigma's record shop "greedy records" in Oslo)F**cking Awesome! Also Oslo Central 2 - DJ Misja Helsloot - ditto!

Tich

Old Post Feb-26-2001 08:51  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Tich Click here to Send Tich a Private Message Add Tich to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PSi
Come to Daddy

2 more bloody years

im 16 and cant wait until im 18...then i can officially go clubbing

Old Post Feb-27-2001 02:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for PSi Click here to Send PSi a Private Message Add PSi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xenonnyc
Junior tranceaddict

21 in september

Old Post Feb-28-2001 14:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for xenonnyc Click here to Send xenonnyc a Private Message Add xenonnyc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thor
Joe Mushroom

Talking

I'm the ripe young age of 27 Age is all in our minds, I feel very little difference from 21, although I am whole lot wiser .....

Cheers,

Thor....

Old Post Mar-01-2001 00:43  Iceland
Click Here to See the Profile for Thor Click here to Send Thor a Private Message Add Thor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Phlux
tranceaddict

Thumbs up THOR

great name!!, the Danish God of Thunder!

Old Post Mar-01-2001 05:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Phlux Click here to Send Phlux a Private Message Visit Phlux's homepage! Add Phlux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mindshooter
Neverchanging avatar

Old Post Mar-01-2001 07:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for mindshooter Click here to Send mindshooter a Private Message Add mindshooter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BigLee
Senior tranceaddict

twenty-threeeeeeeeeeeee

Old Post Mar-01-2001 08:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for BigLee Click here to Send BigLee a Private Message Add BigLee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aviston
Senior tranceaddict

I'm 4 years old. Strange, looking at my drivers license it says born in 1973. Odd don't ya think? Hmmmn, let me check something. Yep, asked my girlfriend, she confirmed my age to be at 4 years. Wait, she's reconsidered, I'm an intelligent 2 year old. Woohoo, getting younger by the second.

Old Post Mar-02-2001 04:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aviston Click here to Send Aviston a Private Message Add Aviston to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > How old are you trancEaddicts?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSICK BEAT..neeed help!!!!! [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThree Drives - "Carerra 2" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread