Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > CiRCA Claims Bankruptcy Protection
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
plaxx
lattes and davidoffs

CiRCA Claims Bankruptcy Protection

Yep.

Last edited by plaxx on Nov-20-2009 at 21:56

Old Post Nov-20-2009 21:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for plaxx Click here to Send plaxx a Private Message Add plaxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLnaDa
Homeslice

WOAH!

Old Post Nov-20-2009 21:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLnaDa Click here to Send iLLnaDa a Private Message Add iLLnaDa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay Leno
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by iLLnaDa
WOAH!

Are you really that surprised?

Old Post Nov-20-2009 21:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Leno Click here to Send Jay Leno a Private Message Add Jay Leno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VERTiG0
cunning linguist.

What a shocking revelation

Old Post Nov-20-2009 22:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VERTiG0 Click here to Send VERTiG0 a Private Message Add VERTiG0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VDub
Scoundrel

I think Charles should buy the big head when they auction off the contents and mount it on the roof at Guv...

So much crazy stuff in that place...

I'd love to get my hands on some of that decor...

LOL so fitting.

Old Post Nov-20-2009 22:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for VDub Click here to Send VDub a Private Message Add VDub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

...and Guv remains king. It is amazing the resiliency of this night club. Hats off to Charles for keeping this place relevant, fun, and open after so many years, and after so many others have tried and failed.

I foresee it being a long, long time before another club like Circa pops up to challenge the Guv.

Old Post Nov-20-2009 23:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joe Drust
Supreme tranceaddict

guv could definitely use escalators.

Personally i would like one of the rabbit table / chairs

Old Post Nov-20-2009 23:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Drust Click here to Send Joe Drust a Private Message Visit Joe Drust's homepage! Add Joe Drust to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

the times I was there, I really enjoyed myself
shame, shame

And leave this world behind...

Old Post Nov-20-2009 23:32  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
Ӄۃn߃nڃՃރ

Circa was never a challenger for Guv. Circa was never able to tap into the Guv crowd and truly steal them away. They had to change their format in order to try and steal crowds from other entertainment district clubs....as soon as they had to go that route they were doomed to fail.

Only question is where will Danny D spin now.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Nov-20-2009 23:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by VDub
I think Charles should buy the big head when they auction off the contents and mount it on the roof at Guv...

So much crazy stuff in that place...

I'd love to get my hands on some of that decor...

to turn a club in to a museum?!..no thanks

lol

Old Post Nov-20-2009 23:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
c-mal
Supreme tranceaddict

Circa was like a shopping mall converted into an adult candystore of a club.

Whatever the hell that means...

Either way, I won't miss it if it tanks.

Old Post Nov-20-2009 23:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for c-mal Click here to Send c-mal a Private Message Add c-mal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

I've had some pretty good nights there... It's a shame.. less variety now..

Old Post Nov-21-2009 00:09  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > CiRCA Claims Bankruptcy Protection
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from Menno De Jong set - 2nd try [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFictivision Vs C-Quence - "Symbols" (Original Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread