Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Armin van Buuren - Mirage (samples are up)
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

Armin van Buuren - Mirage (samples are up)

http://www4.armadamusic.com/music/?release=ARDI1688

Better than imagine? Actually worse? What do you think? Although it's obvious that Benno did 90% of the work, just like in Imagine.

I actually like the track "Mirage" although it's incredibly cheesy
And there actually is a breakbeat track on the album. (This light between us)

Last edited by Woony on Aug-17-2010 at 16:09

Old Post Aug-17-2010 15:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

I don't hear any BT in that collaboration with BT, does anyone else? Although that rolling basslines is something you don't hear often in average Trance.
And I think that track with Nadia Ali is actually decent. For a pop song.

Old Post Aug-17-2010 16:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
orTofønChiLd
Everything is crazy

screw you

Old Post Aug-17-2010 17:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for orTofønChiLd Click here to Send orTofønChiLd a Private Message Visit orTofønChiLd's homepage! Add orTofønChiLd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

What?

Old Post Aug-17-2010 17:19 
orTofønChiLd
Everything is crazy

mirage sucks, and so do you

Old Post Aug-17-2010 17:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for orTofønChiLd Click here to Send orTofønChiLd a Private Message Visit orTofønChiLd's homepage! Add orTofønChiLd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

I only like the sound of "I Don't Own You" and "Coming Home", but that's probably because they sound like tracks which have been made before.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Aug-17-2010 19:31  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tomas Klein
Senior tranceaddict

super cheesy. so stupid that he can even call it an artist album when he didn't really make any of it..

Club-a-Club Recordings
Tomas Klein Web Page
Tomas Klein SoundCloud
Arabinose Music

Old Post Aug-17-2010 20:14  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Tomas Klein Click here to Send Tomas Klein a Private Message Visit Tomas Klein's homepage! Add Tomas Klein to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tomas Klein
Senior tranceaddict

PS.... LOL at "Youtopia" - worst thing i've ever heard.

Club-a-Club Recordings
Tomas Klein Web Page
Tomas Klein SoundCloud
Arabinose Music

Old Post Aug-17-2010 20:19  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Tomas Klein Click here to Send Tomas Klein a Private Message Visit Tomas Klein's homepage! Add Tomas Klein to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

World record in most shitty tracks put on one CD?

Old Post Aug-17-2010 21:03  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

Guys, we all know most of the tracks here suck. But I'd like a comparison to Imagine which did suck, too. But which one sucks harder?

quote:
so stupid that he can even call it an artist album when he didn't really make any of it..

Well I've never seen someone call out Britney Spears or any other Popstar because she doesn't write the lyrics, doesn't make the instrumental and gets help by autotune

Old Post Aug-17-2010 21:19 
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

quote:
Originally posted by Woonyxoxo
Guys, we all know most of the tracks here suck. But I'd like a comparison to Imagine which did suck, too. But which one sucks harder?

You are trying to compare plague with cholera?
What good can come out of that?

Old Post Aug-17-2010 21:24  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
adi_hanson
feels a newbie.

Benno is to Armin as Charlie was to Sasha.

You work to live , not live to work.

But I dont know why they do it to themselves.

Bring on my soundcloud ya!

Old Post Aug-17-2010 22:03  England
Click Here to See the Profile for adi_hanson Click here to Send adi_hanson a Private Message Visit adi_hanson's homepage! Add adi_hanson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Armin van Buuren - Mirage (samples are up)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPaul van Dyk / Takkyu Ishino Tune 2000!!! [2004] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackthrillseekers - synaesthesia [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread