Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > A Drum&Bass try =O
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Matsun
Junior tranceaddict

A Drum&Bass try =O

Hey guys
This is my first D&B.. I don't know any rules in this style etc. Just wanted to make something unexpected, different.
I had a lot of fun with these sounds, so I hope you like it

"Callbox" A D&B Try by Matsun

Old Post Nov-06-2010 18:17  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Matsun Click here to Send Matsun a Private Message Add Matsun to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sako487
Supreme tranceaddict

This is waay better than my first go at DNB, congrats man great track

Old Post Nov-07-2010 02:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sako487 Click here to Send sako487 a Private Message Add sako487 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Matsun
Junior tranceaddict

Thanks!! I'm so happy you like it

Old Post Nov-07-2010 08:48  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Matsun Click here to Send Matsun a Private Message Add Matsun to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Richard Butler
Supreme tranceaddict

Really enjoyed this. It has a romping energy to it that couild make a crowd go wild.

Absolutely delicious bass - and all the lovely synths too.

Only crits are;

1) The kick is a little too light - don't make it too much heavier or you might kill the bassline though

2) Snare is too high so getting slightly lost in the hats - use a more middy layer in there

3) The break synths hurt my ears - too squeaky and resonant

But this is a great track. In fact today has been the best day on here for me ever I think. Well done.

Old Post Nov-08-2010 16:52  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Butler Click here to Send Richard Butler a Private Message Add Richard Butler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

I gave dnb a try when I wanted to make fun of this lame dnb dj in town.

kicksnare_SideChain-04.mp3 - 1.63MB

Rather good considering the arrangement was 1 hour and the vocals where done on the spot in 2 takes. I have quite a few diss songs I did when I was younger.

Old Post Nov-08-2010 17:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Matsun
Junior tranceaddict

Richard: Thanks for the advice and feedback. Yea the percussion isn't sounding like a real DnB percussion becouse I made it of trance samples

Mad For Brad: Oh! That's nice percussion. It sound a way better, more realistic than mine. Bass could be fatter, but maybe it's becouse I prefer more deep basses. Good work

Old Post Nov-08-2010 18:21  Poland

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > A Drum&Bass try =O
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHELP ID : Set by Christopher Lawrence ( sample included) [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMauro M.B.S. Presents Seven Saturdays - Dirty Vinyl Pusher (Dirty Dub Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread