Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Canada - Western Canada > GABRIEL&DRESDEN finally return after 4 yrs! 3hr set - Fri.Nov.16
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
xtr3m
Supreme tranceaddict

There's a nice pub right across from Celebrities. Go there around 9PM, get a drink, and watch the doors.

They are going to have 100 tickets at $40 I believe.

Old Post Nov-16-2007 19:53  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for xtr3m Click here to Send xtr3m a Private Message Visit xtr3m's homepage! Add xtr3m to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
callaway
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by krysx25
yeah they might, I hear alot of crowd pleasing sets lately ...

We'll see about that .. TONITE!!!

bastards!

i'll wait my turn tomorrow

Old Post Nov-16-2007 21:58  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for callaway Click here to Send callaway a Private Message Add callaway to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trance__dreamer
Anjunagirl

quote:
Originally posted by xtr3m
They played these tracks yesterday in Texas:

Massive

oooh! that has me "less worried", (err...not worried; rather, "less unsure",) of how i will deal w/ this house/no trance situation. =P

ahaha. i'm gunna have a blast tonight, regardless. so, whatever! =)

Old Post Nov-17-2007 00:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for trance__dreamer Click here to Send trance__dreamer a Private Message Add trance__dreamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Atron84
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by xtr3m
They played these tracks yesterday in Texas:
Massive

WOW! Really pumped now! Burgoo: I'm so sorry you're missing this... We'll make up for it in Dec!

Old Post Nov-17-2007 02:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Atron84 Click here to Send Atron84 a Private Message Add Atron84 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dre420
Senior tranceaddict

wooo! I'm absolutely pumped for this, hope to see you lot out there!

Old Post Nov-17-2007 04:42  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for dre420 Click here to Send dre420 a Private Message Add dre420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Burgoo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Atron84
WOW! Really pumped now! Burgoo: I'm so sorry you're missing this... We'll make up for it in Dec!

Thanks buddy, so sad I couldn't be there, hope it was a great night.

Old Post Nov-17-2007 11:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Burgoo Click here to Send Burgoo a Private Message Add Burgoo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
K_bone
Senior tranceaddict

awesome night!! it seemed like i knew 90% of the people in the club haha. even though G&D got so stoned ableton live took over and did most of the work, it was still fun. nice to finally meet you trance_dreamer and shampoo! although i forgot all of your names, so sorry! i was super tired i'm surprised i made it home. well it's off to bed to rest my sore aching body thanks to all the dancing.

Old Post Nov-17-2007 13:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for K_bone Click here to Send K_bone a Private Message Add K_bone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
krysx25
retired

pretty speechless at the moment .. but from what I remember,

4 strings - into the night
G&D - alive
AvB - Zocalo (g&D remix)
D. Ramirez & Mark Knight - Colombian Soul (Gabriel & Dresden Tuscan Soul Reconstruction)
Monochrome - Pearl (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)
Dubfire - Roadkill
The Killers - Read My Mind (Gabriel & Dresden remix)
Tiesto - in the dark (dirty south remix?)
G&D - Dust in the wind
G&D - Sydney
ttd
68 Beats - Replay The Night (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)
Ronski Speed - the space we are
Rachael Starr - Till There Was You (Gabriel & Dresden mix)
Deadmau5 & Glenn Morrison - Contact
Gabriel And Dresden - Dangerous Power
Above & Beyond - No One On Earth
The Killers - Read my mind (Gabriel & Dresden remix)

and my requested track ..
Silversun Pickups - Lazy Eye (DJ Lynnwood Remix)

Last edited by krysx25 on Nov-17-2007 at 23:07

Old Post Nov-17-2007 18:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for krysx25 Click here to Send krysx25 a Private Message Add krysx25 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PH1.ca
Supreme tranceaddict

What a great night last night!!! Thanks everyone for coming out and they were so so excited to be back in Vancouver

Nxt week: LEE BURRIDGE!!! email us for tix

PS. PH1.ca is looking for a new domain host/email service, any local geeks have some free server space?

Old Post Nov-17-2007 21:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for PH1.ca Click here to Send PH1.ca a Private Message Visit PH1.ca's homepage! Add PH1.ca to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ºJDº
Senior tranceaddict

they played Zocala? omg .. if i was there i would have gone ape shit

damnit!!!

Old Post Nov-17-2007 22:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ºJDº Click here to Send ºJDº a Private Message Add ºJDº to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jefari
necrodancer

Nice tracklist, armin played zocalo last time he was here too

Old Post Nov-17-2007 22:13  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for jefari Click here to Send jefari a Private Message Visit jefari's homepage! Add jefari to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
K_bone
Senior tranceaddict

i REALLY didn't want to hear tracking treasure down haha but obviously they played it. i was impressed with celebrities, i've never been there before. great venue i love the setup.

Old Post Nov-17-2007 22:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for K_bone Click here to Send K_bone a Private Message Add K_bone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Canada - Western Canada > GABRIEL&DRESDEN finally return after 4 yrs! 3hr set - Fri.Nov.16
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback--- 2005 Tune Needs IDing ---- [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRavers on Dope - Trip 2 Wonderland (Radio Edit) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread