Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs 2007 Results
Pages (43): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djash
1958-Immortal

quote:
Originally posted by bas
CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T MAKE THE LIST THIS YEAR MAN!
SECOND YEAR IN A ROW MAN!!
I SPENT A MILLION DOLLARS!!!

If this list doesn't have me in the top 100 it loses credibility

GIVE A BLACK MAN A CHANCE Why won't TA give a black man a chance man?

Look at Carl Cox!!!

ID 1, ID 2, ID 3, ID 4, ID 5, ID 6, ID 7, ID 8, ID 9 Acapella, ID 10, ID 11, ID 12, ID 13, ID 14, ID 15, ID 16, ID 17, ID Pack 1, ID Pack 2, ID Pack 3, ID Pack 4, ID Pack 5, ID Pack 6, ID Pack 7, ID Pack 8, ID Pack 9, ID Pack 10, ID Pack 11, ID Pack 12, ID Pack 13, ID Pack 14

Links to Tracklist Archives:
Anthony Pappa, Apparat, Astral Projection, Blank & Jones, Blank & Jones And Friends Radio Show, Carl Cox, Cosmic Gate, DJ Luna, DJ Wag, Jerome Isma-Ae, Kai Tracid, [Mark Spoon], Oslo Nights, Piet Blank The Lounge, RMB, Sander van Doorn (Sam Sharp), Spinnin', The Thrillseekers, Tomcraft

Old Post Oct-19-2007 21:52  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for djash Click here to Send djash a Private Message Add djash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

quote:
Originally posted by bas
If it wasn't for my people popping out ch00ns you would be nowhere!!!

Did you ever see me claim otherwise?

I play those records because I know I can never be black, no matter how hard I try.

Old Post Oct-19-2007 21:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
Originally posted by mahalliner
Thank-you. That's just what I was thinking.

What?! Those boys had a MASSIVE year. Tours, gigs, loads of productions/remixes being played across the board. I'm surprised it took this long.

Old Post Oct-19-2007 21:54  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

once again TA proves they don't have a clue when it comes to good trance.......I am going back to listening to country....AVB No. 1....what a pathetic joke.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Oct-19-2007 21:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue
Someone Changed My Custom

who the hell would vote for "rob turner"?

Old Post Oct-19-2007 21:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
16YearOlTerror
Suspended User

no changes in the top 2 lol

Old Post Oct-19-2007 21:57  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for 16YearOlTerror Click here to Send 16YearOlTerror a Private Message Add 16YearOlTerror to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RaPiD____EyE_k
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by bas
What?! Those boys had a MASSIVE year. Tours, gigs, loads of productions/remixes being played across the board. I'm surprised it took this long.

that's bullshit

you're telling me that you believe 16 Bit Lolitas got more credible votes than the likes of:

Marco V
Carl Cox
John O'Callaghan
Kyau & Albert
Cosmic Gate
Ronski Speed
Deep Dish
Manuel Le Saux
Christopher Lawrence (LOL)

Originally posted by 8Wonders
The TA mob will always complain, but ironically they represent such a small part of the market

Old Post Oct-19-2007 21:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for RaPiD____EyE_k Click here to Send RaPiD____EyE_k a Private Message Add RaPiD____EyE_k to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

quote:
Originally posted by RaPiD____EyE_k
that's bullshit

you're telling me that you believe 16 Bit Lolitas got more credible votes than the likes of:

Marco V
Carl Cox
John O'Callaghan
Kyau & Albert
Cosmic Gate
Ronski Speed
Deep Dish
Manuel Le Saux

That's exactly what we're telling you.

Old Post Oct-19-2007 21:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HaeD
Tranceaddict

am i the only one who think 16 bit lolita suck ?

Old Post Oct-19-2007 21:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for HaeD Click here to Send HaeD a Private Message Add HaeD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RaPiD____EyE_k
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by RJT
That's exactly what we're telling you.

LOL you don't know shit then

The TA mob will always complain, but ironically they represent such a small part of the market

Old Post Oct-19-2007 21:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for RaPiD____EyE_k Click here to Send RaPiD____EyE_k a Private Message Add RaPiD____EyE_k to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RaPiD____EyE_k
Suspended User

RJT: who did you vote for anyways?

sorry, i wanna laugh my ass off

Old Post Oct-19-2007 22:00 
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
Originally posted by RaPiD____EyE_k
that's bullshit

Marco V
Carl Cox
John O'Callaghan
Kyau & Albert
Cosmic Gate
Ronski Speed
Deep Dish
Manuel Le Saux

Yes that's exactly right. I'd imagine with all the complaining that TAs do about the DJ Mag top 100 being total bullshit, they'd vote for people that are fresher. So yes, 16 Bit Lolitas beating Carl Cox (who hasn't done anything remotely interesting in the past 3 years), Cosmic Gate (lol), and Deep Dish (what a fucking trainwreck these guys are) makes total sense to me.

Old Post Oct-19-2007 22:01  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs 2007 Results
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (43): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp (again) Now with sound :-) [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackN.O.A.H. ‎- Variegated [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread