Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs 2007 Results
Pages (43): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

quote:
Originally posted by CleverName
May I be the first (I think) to point at that, once again, BT was voted into a top dj list and he is not a dj.

Yeah, and he's not the only one there.

Old Post Oct-20-2007 13:20  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alexandre.dsch
tranceaddict

4. Tiesto

And it's too good to see that 16 Bit Lolitas is getting higher in the pools.

Old Post Oct-20-2007 15:35  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for alexandre.dsch Click here to Send alexandre.dsch a Private Message Add alexandre.dsch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Starstuff

Good to see the 16 Bit Lolitas going up that much, along with Desyn who moved up a few spots. Nice to see Rowan enter the poll as well

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Oct-20-2007 15:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AustralianGQ
Supreme tranceaddict

congrats to armin for reaching #1, he deserved it. and congrats to PVD for #2 and A&B for #3

my top 3 were

1. armin
2. markus schultz
3. A&B

*shakes head at tiesto being in the top 10 still*

Old Post Oct-20-2007 16:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianGQ Click here to Send AustralianGQ a Private Message Visit AustralianGQ's homepage! Add AustralianGQ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
Originally posted by woscar99
Good to see the 16 Bit Lolitas going up that much, along with Desyn who moved up a few spots. Nice to see Rowan enter the poll as well

did you campaign for rowan blades?

(well, I certainly start looking for this guy's sets because of you)

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Oct-20-2007 16:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AustralianGQ
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 16YearOlTerror
sean tyas @ 11 lol, the discussions here on TA would think otherwize.

no doubt they would....might as well call tranceaddict "ihatetrance.com" since thats the direction most ppl go. apparently its the cool thing to bash trance now a days.

Old Post Oct-20-2007 16:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianGQ Click here to Send AustralianGQ a Private Message Visit AustralianGQ's homepage! Add AustralianGQ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GoSpeedGo!
no more Mr. Nice Guy

quote:
Originally posted by AustralianGQ
no doubt they would....might as well call tranceaddict "ihatetrance.com" since thats the direction most ppl go. apparently its the cool thing to bash trance now a days.

Why do you stay on this site then? It's really annoying having to read this bullshit you spread here every time you post.

Old Post Oct-20-2007 16:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for GoSpeedGo! Click here to Send GoSpeedGo! a Private Message Add GoSpeedGo! to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

quote:
Originally posted by paulandrews
Why do you stay on this site then? It's really annoying having to read this bullshit you spread here every time you post.

he's a moran, and a stubborn one.

Old Post Oct-20-2007 16:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Saint John
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

quote:
Originally posted by paulandrews
+123123123

Old Post Oct-20-2007 16:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Saint John Click here to Send Saint John a Private Message Add Saint John to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Starstuff

quote:
Originally posted by EvilTree
did you campaign for rowan blades?

(well, I certainly start looking for this guy's sets because of you)

I think he's a very underrated DJ. Wasn't even on last year's poll!
Anyways, seems like that thread has been getting some people into Rowan Blades which is great!

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Oct-20-2007 16:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mikey Mike
Well observed brains. [img] proper DJs like Ben Sims and Jeff Mills, it doesn't exactly take a Sherlock Holmes to figure out something is shit.

I don't think it takes a 3 year old kid watching 'where in the world is carmen san diego' to figure out that those aren't Trance DJ's.

Old Post Oct-20-2007 18:08  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ghost Raver
Senior tranceaddict

Wow, 146. Scott Brown, congrats Scott

Old Post Oct-20-2007 18:25  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Ghost Raver Click here to Send Ghost Raver a Private Message Add Ghost Raver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs 2007 Results
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (43): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackProg trance tune needs ID [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOSTR - ABC [2014]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread