Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Greetings from the year 2049
Pages (69): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Alberto Falk
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by stren
what about space exploration ?

is there anything you wanted to learn from us ? what is the purpose of the program ?

I've already stated, this is a NYU program. Several universities do this, as well. It's like an internship. You get approved for this course via your adviser, and you go through the program at the beginning of the semester.

Old Post Feb-16-2008 19:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Alberto Falk Click here to Send Alberto Falk a Private Message Add Alberto Falk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SuspicionVandit
Rapper

Does Sasha spin DJ Sammy records?

Paul Van Dyk 09-24-2009: No, but I can sign your sleeve under that name if you let me!

Old Post Feb-16-2008 19:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for SuspicionVandit Click here to Send SuspicionVandit a Private Message Add SuspicionVandit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stren
Strenowski

quote:
Originally posted by Alberto Falk
I've already stated, this is a NYU program. Several universities do this, as well. It's like an internship. You get approved for this course via your adviser, and you go through the program at the beginning of the semester.

that doesn't answer the question 'why?'

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post Feb-16-2008 19:43  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alberto Falk
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by SuspicionVandit
Does Sasha spin DJ Sammy records?

I'm not completely sure.

Old Post Feb-16-2008 19:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Alberto Falk Click here to Send Alberto Falk a Private Message Add Alberto Falk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

This could only be Mr. Jivebojingles' alt.

Old Post Feb-16-2008 19:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alberto Falk
tranceaddict in training

quote:
that doesn't answer the question 'why?'

I've stated why. I don't think I can make it any simpler.

I am here to study the EDM culture. Our books state that the underground EDM culture is primarily on the internet where it is easier to obtain rare music. It also states that most clubs are mainstream, and I'm not really permitted to go out in public unless with my professor.

Old Post Feb-16-2008 19:47  United States
stren
Strenowski

quote:
Originally posted by Alberto Falk
I've stated why. I don't think I can make it any simpler.

I am here to study the EDM culture. Our books state that the underground EDM culture is primarily on the internet where it is easier to obtain rare music. It also states that most clubs are mainstream, and I'm not really permitted to go out in public unless with my professor.

seems like a pretty useless usage of time travel, don't you have books/ other interactive ways of learning about EDM ? seems like it would be cheaper

what about my space exploration question ?

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post Feb-16-2008 19:50  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alberto Falk
tranceaddict in training

I have a question for you all, now.

Why is it so hard to get music? Our internet is quite different than the internet here. I understand the concept of URL, but it's so much different. Privatization and copyrights are enforced so much in 2008, what is public domain on the internet, ANYTHING?

Old Post Feb-16-2008 19:52  United States
Audious
Junior tranceaddict

Did they finish production on the new Batman movie?

Old Post Feb-16-2008 19:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Audious Click here to Send Audious a Private Message Add Audious to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by Audious
Did they finish production on the new Batman movie?

Old Post Feb-16-2008 19:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alberto Falk
tranceaddict in training

quote:
seems like a pretty useless usage of time travel, don't you have books/ other interactive ways of learning about EDM ? seems like it would be cheaper

what about my space exploration question ?

Space exploration has really taken a back seat to other issues.

Old Post Feb-16-2008 19:58  United States
nefardec
Tranceaddict in tranning

quote:
I'm 35 years old, and I'm currently researching for my Music History course. I'm a sophomore music major at NYU. I was born in Cleveland, Ohio on July 19, 2013. I work during the summer as a guitar instructor at a music store in Cleveland.

are from cleveland, the city, or from the suburbs? where exactly do you live?

why the fuck do you come back to cleveland in the summer if you're going to school at nyu?

also i highly recommend 'dubfire' if you're looking for rare 'underground' music.

cheers

Old Post Feb-16-2008 20:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for nefardec Click here to Send nefardec a Private Message Add nefardec to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Greetings from the year 2049
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (69): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHard Trance Song [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTremor - "Meuia Lua" (Steve Gibbs Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread