Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > John Digweed live at Axis, Boston, 28-07-1997
Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Sep-25-2014 23:10  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by enydo
I've gotten the same sort of reaction to a lot of Sasha&/Digweed sets I've shared with people as well. Kinda a bummer.

The Triple J mix-up from the same year has gone down a storm with a lot of different friends. And I was briefly living with some 21 year old student who was just getting into deep house, so I played him the first disc of GU:013 to explain what the fuck I meant by "good trance" and he loved it.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Sep-25-2014 23:52  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

Haha, good bump. Was actually just hammering this set on repeat the past week

Old Post Sep-26-2014 01:29 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

Digweed celebrated his 600th episode of Transitions a week or so ago and posted another live set. It was recorded at Heaven in London from April 2015 and showcased older tracks mixed in with contemporary tracks. Extremely good flow to this set.

Tracklist

Old Post Mar-08-2016 18:30  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Ah, I took that Gainsville, 1997 mix out on a three hour run recently. Absolutely fucking epic mix, that one, possibly my favourite Sasha/Diggers mix of them all.

Old Post Mar-08-2016 19:41  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by SPANIARD
Digweed celebrated his 600th episode of Transitions a week or so ago and posted another live set. It was recorded at Heaven in London from April 2015 and showcased older tracks mixed in with contemporary tracks. Extremely good flow to this set.

Tracklist

God dammit, I really wanted to go to that night, but I had an early morning flight the next day =/

Old Post Mar-09-2016 11:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Ah, I took that Gainsville, 1997 mix out on a three hour run recently. Absolutely fucking epic mix, that one, possibly my favourite Sasha/Diggers mix of them all.

hmmm I thought I had this one but I couldn't seem to find it, it may be in the thread but uhhh... you got a link to this one at all? Or if you'd be willing to share pls <3

Old Post Mar-09-2016 17:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

lol nvm I should really just google (I think this is it)

Old Post Mar-09-2016 17:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Nah mate, it's this one:

quote:
Originally posted by Nostalgic
If you guys liked this set I'd recommend another 1997 set from him as well. Not quite as deep as the Axis set, but another set that builds up well with some great tracks.

https://soundcloud.com/everybodywantstobethedj/sets/john-digweed-simons-gainsville/

John Digweed @ Simons, Gainsville, Florida (1997.12.20)

01. ID Twisted
02. Symbiosis -The Unfolding
03. Orinoko - Mama Konda (Timo Maas Remix)
04. Killerloop - The Blue Hour
05. Medway - The Resurrection E.P.
06. Miro - Paradise (Red Jerry's Longdubbyvocal Mix)
07. Eddie Lock & SMS Project - Joker
08. Nalin & Kane - Talkin’ Bout (Resistance D. Remix)
09. Coco - I Need a Miracle (Qattara Remix)
10. BT - Remember (Sasha Remix)
11. ID DJ DJ DJ

Part 2

11. ID DJ DJ DJ
12. Paragliders - Change Me
13. L.S.G. - The Train of Thought
14. Strada - CS1
15. Ashtrax - Kafka (Danny Howell's Squelch Mix)
16. Slacker - Psychout (Thing)
17. Kobayashi* - Release (Dub Mix)
18. Junk Project - Composure
19. Resistance D - Impression (Extended Instrumental)
20. Taucher - Waters (Jan Driver Remix).
21. Arrakis - Medusa (Part One)

Part 3

21. Arrakis - Medusa (Part One)
22. Mortal - Autobahnana
23. Andy Ling - Anuna (Part Two)
24. Pako & Frederik - Steel Blue
25. Kobayashi - Release (Dub Mix)
26. Push - Firewall
27. Paul Van Dyk - MF*
28. Paul Van Dyk - Avenue
29. ID

Here's a Mixcloud version. I'm sure I can arrange a DL link should you so require.

Old Post Mar-09-2016 21:05  England
enydo
~

ahhhh Digweed at Simon's not his compatriot, nice thanks

also yeah if you've got some time I'd love an upload, I'm not even sure I've heard this specific set

Old Post Mar-09-2016 21:47 
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I am sublimating it into the digital ether as we interface. Give me, oh... about 49 minutes.

Would be nice if anyone knew the ID for #12, as it's most definitely not Paragliders - Change Me, barring an extremely loose remix.

Old Post Mar-09-2016 22:03  England
enydo
~

yeah I have no idea but it sounds nothing like Change Me really. Man Kobayashi - Release is such an insane track, the main and the dub.

Old Post Mar-10-2016 17:24 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > John Digweed live at Axis, Boston, 28-07-1997
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksatisfaction remix: help me find which remix it is thx [2004] [6]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMax Graham feat. Jessica Riddle - "Gone" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread