Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The Dark Knight Rises
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm not sure if I fault Bale for the voice. I thought I read somewhere a while ago (Rann, feel free to correct me here, as it seems we're past taking jabs at each other) that it was acknowledged on the part of someone inside the Nolan camp that the voice alteration was overdone in Dark Knight. I certainly noticed it more than I did from Begins. It is one of very few faults I find with the movie as I otherwise love the shit out of it. I just found it unusual that a detail like that would go by Nolan unnoticed since he is otherwise such a stickler for them. And I appreciate that he is.

Old Post May-03-2012 20:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

quote:
Originally posted by Looney4Clooney
do you work as hard on your dark brooding i wish i was a member of New Order but mist the trend by a few decades as you do on your little internet twitticisms. Perhaps you could illustrate your individualism by getting off my dick ?

Whoa! I'm detecting anywhere between 13-17% effort, here!

Old Post May-03-2012 20:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Posting on an EDM board does not mean you only listen to trance. I happen to have a masters in composition from Juilliard. I work in the same industry. I like to know what everyone is doing which includes EDM. Not all of us are retarded djs that can't do anything else except bitch about dubstep and recant tales of when things were better when PLUR rained and getting fucked by a fanny bandit wearing orange pants didn't make you gay.

lol well said

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
Oh man I hope you're right! The thought of trolling some celebrity douche without even knowing it kinda makes my dick hard.

Penis envy much?

Old Post May-03-2012 20:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Old Post May-03-2012 20:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
Whoa! I'm detecting anywhere between 13-17% effort, here!

Naw, I was pushing 20. I was kinda hoping we could be friends.

Old Post May-03-2012 21:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
I'm not sure if I fault Bale for the voice. I thought I read somewhere a while ago (Rann, feel free to correct me here, as it seems we're past taking jabs at each other) that it was acknowledged on the part of someone inside the Nolan camp that the voice alteration was overdone in Dark Knight. I certainly noticed it more than I did from Begins. It is one of very few faults I find with the movie as I otherwise love the shit out of it. I just found it unusual that a detail like that would go by Nolan unnoticed since he is otherwise such a stickler for them. And I appreciate that he is.

But i think that is something Nolan would do as he doesn't just look at the work as one piece of work but rather the entire series and how the character evolves. That would be one way to show the mutation. It is slightly annoying but i mean we always find something not to like and if that is one of the few faults, not too shabby.

Old Post May-03-2012 21:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

quote:
Originally posted by GoSpeedGo!

Transformers are actually the most ideological films of the last decade, and therefore should be thouroughly examined and analyzed. That doesn't mean they're inherently worthy of some artistic acclaim, just that they are culturally important.

If you consider ideological the shit that comes out of my ass, then i completely agree with you.

Otherwise it was a complete failure of a movie in terms of having any relationship towards the original story line and characters.

They should have just called it voltron or go-bots, but "transformers" is better marketing. As an economical success it was great no questions asked, but if you are going to talk about overall quality (plot, characters, storyline etc). It was a failure.

I prefer the original 1986 movie anyday

Is it so difficult to make optimus prime a flat nose truck?

Old Post May-03-2012 21:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

how is that a failure if that wasn't the intended interpretation. His take on the joker was fantastic. All of his characters have more depth than any other version. Nolan is meticulous. Yes, we could argue all day how movies used to be better, but among all the trash being released today, save stomp the yard 2, it is a good film and worth 12$.

Old Post May-03-2012 22:03 
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Maybe it's worth $12 to you, but it's not to me. The best I can say about Nolan is that his movies are some of the best coming out of Hollywood right now and they are always enjoyable the first time. Well, most of the time. I wanted to fall asleep during Dark Knight. So fucking long. And there are always so many flaws and holes that I discover while re-watching his films, I now no longer watch his movies multiple times. I'd rather spend that $12 on a good cocktail, personally.

Old Post May-03-2012 22:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GoSpeedGo!
no more Mr. Nice Guy

quote:
Originally posted by Nrg2Nfinit
If you consider ideological the shit that comes out of my ass, then i completely agree with you.

My simplified definition of ideology: What society deems as unquestionable, to what there seems to be no alternative.

Like capitalism. You'd be hard pressed to find a more capitalist film than the Transformers movies.

That's why I say these films are strongly ideological - they are a perfect product of the sociopolitical paradigm they were created in.

Old Post May-03-2012 23:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for GoSpeedGo! Click here to Send GoSpeedGo! a Private Message Add GoSpeedGo! to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
Maybe it's worth $12 to you, but it's not to me. The best I can say about Nolan is that his movies are some of the best coming out of Hollywood right now and they are always enjoyable the first time. Well, most of the time. I wanted to fall asleep during Dark Knight. So fucking long. And there are always so many flaws and holes that I discover while re-watching his films, I now no longer watch his movies multiple times. I'd rather spend that $12 on a good cocktail, personally.

we have different opinions on a good cocktail.

Old Post May-04-2012 00:32 
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
The film is full of hateful ideology, millions people watch it and a lot of them probably think it's ok/funny/enjoyable. If you don't think it is worthy of a closer look then I don't know what to tell you.

I get where you're coming from but no, I don't think it's worthy of a closer look. I think that much of the same hateful ideology espoused by Transformers is actually endemic in the 'Hollywood Blockbuster' genre. The racial bias you mentioned is a fine example because, at the end of the day, those caricatures sell. I'm sure there's a staggering body of literature on this very topic.

So again, if that interests you -- okay. I respect that. In some ways I can even agree with you, but I hold that these films, films that already offer me so little, are neither more meaningful nor more worthwhile simply by virtue of offering me something negative to chew on. I'll find my ideological sustenance elsewhere, thank you very much.

quote:
That's why I say these films are strongly ideological - they are a perfect product of the sociopolitical paradigm they were created in.

This is a great point. It clarifies and solidifies your argument.

Old Post May-04-2012 08:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
My simplified definition of ideology: What society deems as unquestionable, to what there seems to be no alternative.

well, if we can just make up our own definitions then anything is possible, right?

fucken tryhards

Old Post May-04-2012 08:48  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GoSpeedGo!
no more Mr. Nice Guy

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
well, if we can just make up our own definitions then anything is possible, right?

fucken tryhards

I didn't make up that definition; it is used by Marxists like Žižek pretty often. I just used my own words to simply describe it because I didn't have time to look for some dictionary definition.

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
I get where you're coming from but no, I don't think it's worthy of a closer look. I think that much of the same hateful ideology espoused by Transformers is actually endemic in the 'Hollywood Blockbuster' genre. The racial bias you mentioned is a fine example because, at the end of the day, those caricatures sell. I'm sure there's a staggering body of literature on this very topic.

So again, if that interests you -- okay. I respect that. In some ways I can even agree with you, but I hold that these films, films that already offer me so little, are neither more meaningful nor more worthwhile simply by virtue of offering me something negative to chew on. I'll find my ideological sustenance elsewhere, thank you very much.

I didn't mean to say that you personally should do some kind of a detailed analysis every time you watch such a film. If you realize it is problematic then it's ok. My response was to those folks in this thread who seemed to actively deny any kind of meaning (subtext) in those films. I don't know if it was trolling or not, but a lot of people really think that and I find it a bit troubling.

I agree that blockbusters in general are full of it; yesterday I saw Avengers and that was a pretty good example of a neoconservative fantasy which justifies use of weapons of mass destruction if it's against The Bad Guys.

I actually don't know how many serious academic studies there are on Transformers, but I think the problem often is that people in academia don't want to engage in this kind of research because to them it appears to be too lowbrow. So this kind of a sentiment when you think that others will surely do the job for you, and therefore you can safely "turn your brain off" is also a bit alibistic and dangerous.

What I'm mostly trying to overcome here is the sentiment that these films are "just entertainment". Nothing is just entertainment. All art is political and your response to it is important.

Old Post May-04-2012 09:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for GoSpeedGo! Click here to Send GoSpeedGo! a Private Message Add GoSpeedGo! to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

quote:
Žižek

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Nothing is just entertainment. All art is political and your response to it is important.

I'd love to hear your analysis of Trance Life. Which themes did I use and why? What is the cultural image the text conveys? Does the character of Stu stand for an entire generation of young Australians who are suppressing their homosexuality?

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Last edited by Meat187 on May-04-2012 at 09:35

Old Post May-04-2012 09:22  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
I didn't make up that definition; it is used by Marxists like Žižek pretty often. I just used my own words to simply describe it because I didn't have time to look for some dictionary definition.

marxists use all kinds of words poorly. an ideology is the collection or unification/formulation of an idea(s). it does not describe "What society deems as unquestionable, to what there seems to be no alternative."

quote:
Originally posted by Meat187
Does the character of Stu stand for an entire generation of young Australians who are suppressing their homosexuality?

Old Post May-04-2012 09:50  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
I actually don't know how many serious academic studies there are on Transformers, but I think the problem often is that people in academia don't want to engage in this kind of research because to them it appears to be too lowbrow. So this kind of a sentiment when you think that others will surely do the job for you, and therefore you can safely "turn your brain off" is also a bit alibistic and dangerous.

What I'm mostly trying to overcome here is the sentiment that these films are "just entertainment". Nothing is just entertainment. All art is political and your response to it is important.

We actually used Transformers as an example in a Film Studies class I took as a senior called War in Cinema from 1930-Present or something like that, and the professor never even brought up any of the points you're trying to make. The only thing he deemed worthy to expound upon regarding any subtext it may have, is the almost propagandistic nature of the "Go USA, our military can beat anything!" attitude that's prevalent through most of the film. If anything, it's an obvious "GO AMERICA" propaganda machine, and not some cinematic masterpiece full of ideological undertones that one needs to carefully analyze. It essentially slaps you in the face the first time you watch it.

This attitude can be found in almost any war movie made in the US from the past few decades, so when you say that this is one of the most ideological films of the last decade or however long it was you said, you're really making yourself look like a fool.

Old Post May-04-2012 16:57  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GoSpeedGo!
no more Mr. Nice Guy

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
marxists use all kinds of words poorly. an ideology is the collection or unification/formulation of an idea(s). it does not describe "What society deems as unquestionable, to what there seems to be no alternative."

Yeah, what I wrote mostly describes how [according to Marxists] ideology functions in today's capitalism, it's not a universal definition of the word. Either way, it's important that these ideas always form a basis of some kind of a system. It just so happens that in this allegedly post-ideological age, the dominant ideas are those that are presented/regarded as indisputable (like the fukuyamaist belief that we have now reached the end of history and that capitalism combined with liberal democracy is the best of the worst possible systems).

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
We actually used Transformers as an example in a Film Studies class I took as a senior called War in Cinema from 1930-Present or something like that, and the professor never even brought up any of the points you're trying to make.

Maybe because the class was called War in Cinema from 1930-Present. This doesn't mean that the film doesn't say more about other things.

quote:
This attitude can be found in almost any war movie made in the US from the past few decades, so when you say that this is one of the most ideological films of the last decade or however long it was you said, you're really making yourself look like a fool.

Oh, so just because there are other war films with a similar attitude, it now means that the depiction of the military and the conflict is the same in all of them? What if one is more propagandistic than the other? What if one is subversive (like Starship Troopers)?

Also, I'm not talking about ideology only with regards to war propaganda and the military-industrial complex. Transformers reflect and/or embody many other issues that are prevalent in our society - technofetishism, general infantilization of popular entertainment, commodification of art, objectification of women, racial stereotypization, economic crisis, belief in conspiracy theories, and probably more. And all this is filmed in a very specific way which rejects established norms of continuity storytelling and, as Steven Shaviro says, becomes post-continuity filmmaking.

This doesn't mean Transformers are a masterpiece, I never said that. Here I'm thinking beyond good/bad. They are important films because of what they show, how they show it, and how many people are exposed to them.

Last edited by GoSpeedGo! on May-04-2012 at 18:14

Old Post May-04-2012 18:04 
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

quote:
My response was to those folks in this thread who seemed to actively deny any kind of meaning (subtext) in those films.
[...]

This is ridiculous and so not true.
As I said you can some meaning into anything. Doesn't mean it's there. It's created by the audiences response and can be different for different people. Of course there is something to analyze in the creator and in the audience. But it's not immanent to the work.
If many people go to a restaurant to eat shit there (Transformers) one should wonder why they go there and why the restaurant serves that. But the food itself... sometimes a turd is just a turd.
Your definition of art is typical of art fags. It happens when you study something so much that you lose the ability of "knowing where to look". I fundamentally disagree with your view of art but have no interest in debating it because... well I am me and you are Lira 2.0.

Old Post May-04-2012 18:51  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GoSpeedGo!
no more Mr. Nice Guy

It's hilarious that you say

quote:
This is ridiculous and so not true.

and then immediately follow up with this bullshit

quote:

As I said you can some meaning into anything. Doesn't mean it's there. It's created by the audiences response and can be different for different people. Of course there is something to analyze in the creator and in the audience. But it's not immanent to the work.

which is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

You're basically saying that films are amorphous Rorschach blots that viewers fill with their own images.

If any meaning can be found anywhere, please tell me how 2001: Space Odyssey responds to third wave feminism. Or how Un Chien Andalou comments on exploitation of workers in Asian factories.

If you really think what you just wrote then you're crazy and I agree that there is no point in discussing anything.

Old Post May-04-2012 19:32 
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

You seem to have serious trouble with reading comprehension.
Nowhere did I say that any meaning can be found in any movie. I said that a meaning can be found, sometimes only one, sometimes a multitude, sometimes it's hard to come up with a consistent one.

Don't you think it makes you look like a fool if you're trying to tell people about your interpretation of an entire two hour movie, when you miserably fail at correctly interpreting two simple sentences?

Old Post May-04-2012 19:39  Germany
GoSpeedGo!
no more Mr. Nice Guy

Well, you said:

quote:
As I said you can some meaning into anything.

Which is a really weird sentence with some missing words, I guess. Maybe you should learn how to write?

Old Post May-04-2012 19:44 
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

Shouldn't you make a beeping noise when you back-paddle like that?

So instead of inserting the obviously missing "read" or "interpret" you just twisted that into some silly statement that you could easily attack? Unless "some" turns into "any" there's just no way to arrive at that. Well done, Sherlock, what a master of deduction and logical thinking you are

Old Post May-04-2012 19:53  Germany
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Ahahahah, sweet pwns abound!

Old Post May-04-2012 19:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GoSpeedGo!
no more Mr. Nice Guy

quote:
Unless "some" turns into "any"

Actually, in the context of what you wrote it kinda does.

If

quote:
[meaning is] created by the audiences response and can be different for different people

then anything can mean anything. Because what the hell do I know what someone else thinks?

Old Post May-04-2012 20:45 
Lagrangian
Suspended User

quote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to hear your analysis of Trance Life. Which themes did I use and why? What is the cultural image the text conveys? Does the character of Stu stand for an entire generation of young Australians who are suppressing their homosexuality?

Old Post May-05-2012 00:29  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Lagrangian Click here to Send Lagrangian a Private Message Add Lagrangian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

This thread is among the best of 2012 to date because of the interesting, meaningful discussion generously peppered with 'pwnage'.

Old Post May-05-2012 00:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

Among many other things, I thought that the Batman Keaton portrayed was a much darker and intimidating looking Batman then the one Bale is playing. I don't blame Bale for looking ridiculous in the costume and sounding really bad while trying to mask his voice, I think that whoever made the final decision on this didn't think things through. He plays a good Bruce Wayne but a horrible Batman. It's everything around the Batman character that keeps these new Batman movies watchable.

Old Post May-05-2012 02:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for DOOMBOT Click here to Send DOOMBOT a Private Message Add DOOMBOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
netroM

Old Post May-08-2012 07:05  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for netroM Click here to Send netroM a Private Message Add netroM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

<3 SMBC

Old Post May-08-2012 07:15  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ferero
tranceaddict in training

Heath Ledger *respect*

Old Post Jul-01-2012 02:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ferero Click here to Send Ferero a Private Message Add Ferero to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Why do you keep bumping old threads? I know you're new, but it's kind of annoying.

Old Post Jul-01-2012 02:26  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omar Little
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post Jul-10-2012 15:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Omar Little Click here to Send Omar Little a Private Message Add Omar Little to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LeopoldStotch
Suapremae tranecadictt

quote:
Shouldn't you make a beeping noise when you back-paddle like that?

So instead of inserting the obviously missing "read" or "interpret" you just twisted that into some silly statement that you could easily attack? Unless "some" turns into "any" there's just no way to arrive at that. Well done, Sherlock, what a master of deduction and logical thinking you are

I see you have New Kids in your signature. Have you seen 'New Kids Turbo'? I saw it last year, and I have to say it's one of the most offbeat action comedies I have seen in awhile. very odd. It's something will forte tried to do with MacGruber as a SNL skit and movie, and failed.

Old Post Jul-11-2012 01:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LeopoldStotch Click here to Send LeopoldStotch a Private Message Visit LeopoldStotch's homepage! Add LeopoldStotch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

Is it really going to be the last of a trilogy?

Old Post Jul-11-2012 01:35  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

I hope so.

Old Post Jul-11-2012 01:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zharen
Put down the plate

Been seeing more previews of it on the t.v. as of late. I'm starting to think this one won't live up to its first two predecessors. But I've already watched the both of them in the theaters so I might as well keep with the tradition.

Old Post Jul-11-2012 02:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

I kind of wish they didn't hype it up so much before the actual release, but what are you gonna do

Old Post Jul-11-2012 04:09 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

LOL @ Looney4Clooney dropping the Juilliard bullshit in this thread too.

Old Post Jul-11-2012 04:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Posting on an EDM board does not mean you only listen to trance. I happen to have a masters in composition from Juilliard. I work in the same industry. I like to know what everyone is doing which includes EDM. Not all of us are retarded djs that can't do anything else except bitch about dubstep and recant tales of when things were better when PLUR rained and getting fucked by a fanny bandit wearing orange pants didn't make you gay.

quote:
And i think if you examine the rout or the times i did make claims that were exaggerated, they were in an argument because my ideas where not being judged on their own merit but rather on my character. Wasn't to impress people. Well not that part.

Fuck

Old Post Jul-11-2012 05:12 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The Dark Knight Rises
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackwho knows this trance song from 1998? [2003] [8]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJurgen Vries - "The Theme" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread