Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Uploaded all my EDM tracks
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
cryophonik
Boom shanka

Cool tracks L4C. I definitely appreciate guys who know how to write a solid hook.

quote:
Originally posted by Looney4Clooney
i was hoping people would post their own time line.

I have a time line of sorts on my website's music player. There are 25 songs on it now, extending from about 2006 to mid-2011, I think. They're in reverse chronological order (i.e., newest songs first). I haven't updated it since last summer and it probably only represents about a third of the songs I've finished under the cryophonik name since about 2004. Of course, none of my other aliases/collaborative projects are represented there either.

http://www.cryophonik.com/music.html

(sorry iPad users - it's a flash-based mp3 player. )

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Jan-26-2012 19:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
-

quote:
Originally posted by cryophonik

http://www.cryophonik.com/music.html

You gotta get a new logo for that site

Old Post Jan-26-2012 19:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

quote:
Originally posted by meriter
You gotta get a new logo for that site

OK.

I'm not looking for feedback on my website or my songs. Just posting a time line of songs, as the OP requested.

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Jan-26-2012 19:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

lol, I'm pretty impress with you production skills, it is beginning only for me as I'm only on the second track but "Connecting" sound really good even per 2012 standards, man where did you hide for so long??

Cheers,

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Last edited by TranceLover007 on Jan-27-2012 at 20:37

Old Post Jan-26-2012 20:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

My own timeline only stretches back about 3 years when I started using DAW's after a 15 year hiatus. I made a few tracks back in about '91 with an Atari and some nifty old Roland stuff but they're long gone.

I've probably made about 100 pieces of music in the last 3 years or so but as for teh dance.......

In chronological order, about 6 months after I started again :-

Morgan Page - The Longest Road (Bluffmunkey remix) by BluffMunkey

Shimmer - Radio Edit by BluffMunkey

N'aschi - Preview by BluffMunkey

Equinox - WIP - Oldskoooool! by BluffMunkey

Bluffmunkey vs Tim Besamusca - RISE by BluffMunkey

Runner 57 - WIP by BluffMunkey

And I haven't really made any dance stuff for months now, but there's a couple in the oven. It's only really in the last couple of months where i've started to feel comfortable with my own level of production anyway.

Old Post Jan-26-2012 20:24  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sean Walsh
JAGERMAESTRO

Pressure was good, that's the sound we used to close our trance night off with back in 01-02. Really no faulting any of it; that was a good sound back then and your stuff sounded as good as any of the harder stuff I listened to.

tehlord I liked all your stuff quite a bit. Really nailed the modern day "prog trance" (if that's what you call it) feel.

Old Post Jan-27-2012 00:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sean Walsh Click here to Send Sean Walsh a Private Message Add Sean Walsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DNA_pl
tranceaddict

"Connecting" tune is actually pretty nice - at least the melody is cool and it fits nicely the drums.

and "Bluffmunkey vs Tim Besamusca - RISE by BluffMunkey" - that's a really good tune. Great melody, i like that hmm "chords evolve" there hehe. Actually it's pretty sad that it has only ~1000 plays on SoundCloud. It shows that very often it's not about good track but about that bla bla marketing crap and maybe soundcloud is not the best choice - I always had a feeling that youtube is the key and soundcloud is more like a "closed forum" to me - sure there are people but mostly these are some djs, producers, not consumers.

i'm not into trance when it comes to production, actually sound design and blogging take my whole spare time (didnt even have time to explore NI Massive, Dune, SynthSquad I bought during black fridays and other promos a month, two ago).

but once I did a mashup from two songs I like pretty much and hmm normally i'm very sceptic to all kind of mashups but I like this one. these two songs just fit each other very nicely and I needed only small tweaks (mainly EQing, and arrangement stuff) in Ableton. Took me "an evening" (hmm 2 hours)

and all old work I pretty much lost. I remember that I started with ... ProTracker on Amiga, then it was I guess FastTracker on PC. Then it was FruityLoops but somehow I never liked interface and then Ableton Live. funny thing, looks like I never spend enough time with classic DAWs (Cubase, Logic etc.). Well, I hope that at least one person liked this mashup I did one and stopped doing it

Last edited by DNA_pl on Jan-27-2012 at 21:20

Old Post Jan-27-2012 20:33  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for DNA_pl Click here to Send DNA_pl a Private Message Visit DNA_pl's homepage! Add DNA_pl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

M4B REALLY?!?

Come on, after all what you have been bragging about what a musical genious you are, THIS is the best that you can share with us? some mediocre happy hardcore tracks? Where are the goosebump progressions, the ultra smart chord changes, the boundary pushing basslines and lets not forget the luscious stabby chords?

I can't hear ANYTHING of the stuff you have giving people a beating over in the last 2 years, NOTHING

Come on, live up to your reputation now, and post something as impressive as your comments. What you posted would classify as a fucking pisstake by your books.

Last edited by Raphie on Jan-29-2012 at 10:35

Old Post Jan-29-2012 10:18  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

happy hardcore ?

And EDM is something i did for about 4 years. Lets hear what you were doing in 2000. So like i spent 4 years out of 26 doing something for fun. Of course with everything already done for you now, I can understand how things might not seem so impressive. Back then, you did everything, So for preset junkies like you, ya , you would not of enjoyed it. But that is why you moved to mastering isn't it ?

Old Post Jan-29-2012 10:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

even then it was not impressive. everybody at that time did everything by hand, still working that way now.

I'm not even talking about production quality, I'm talking composition.
Maybe post something a bit more recent that you're 100% happy with and that will impress us, as this is not it.

Old Post Jan-29-2012 10:53  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

Oh come on Raphie, I still have old radio shows recorded on minidisc from those days, a lot of these L4C/M4B tracks would blend in seamlessly. Apart from that you can't deny most tracks got a very apparent hook. Personally I envy just that, most of my tracks are ok technically but musically a bit bland.

And In '95 I was already producing on pc, and a lot of others were too although it wasn't common. This is what I made in 2001:
http://www.scene.org/file_dl.php?ur...c-rewdr-mp3.zip Unfortunately the mp3 inside a .zip file.

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix)
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix)

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Old Post Jan-29-2012 11:42  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

That's 10x better for that day and age ,as what M4B was posting.
maybe the americano's had no taste and scene, then M4B just played along, but the the tracks are really mediocre, compared with what the "dutchies" released at that time. Speedy J or M4B ehhmmm...... :d

And ofcourse it's easy to belittle your efforts as diclaimer, but i can't connect the dots towards where he pretends to be now...

Old Post Jan-29-2012 12:03  Netherlands

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Uploaded all my EDM tracks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCheck this track... [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRaw Shape - "Come Back" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread