Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Rissinite
If I had to pick one party, that'd be the one. Laz at the Pickle is like the Stones at Wembly
i feel u man. He is so so weird. But shit the creativity he spews is amazing. His boiler room shows what I'm talking about.

Throw in three and its a bash

Old Post Feb-20-2015 02:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cl384923
Senior tranceaddict

Sun 3/29 - Luciano @ Story

http://www.flavorus.com/event/Luciano-STORY/285658

Love Luciano but i wouldn't ever skip Drumcode for this, or Last Resort for that matter, this party doesn't make sense to me on that Sunday but seems to be what hes done the last few years

Old Post Feb-20-2015 15:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cl384923 Click here to Send cl384923 a Private Message Add cl384923 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cl384923
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by djmanu
Do you guys have heard about the Armin and friends pool party this year ?
Last year was so epic, I hope it's gonna take place this year !!
Maybe on friday at surfcomber ....

I'm curious about this myself, Delano Pool parties just released there entire lineup for the week and no Armin to be found which is where i had my money for it to move if it was happening. It cannot be at the Raleigh/Delano in my opinion on Sunday since that is when he is doing ASOT at Ultra, and Armin is in Vegas Friday... not sure what pool/hotel venue is left out there.... maybe Hyde Beach but I wouldn't put Armin at that location.

Old Post Feb-20-2015 16:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cl384923 Click here to Send cl384923 a Private Message Add cl384923 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by cl384923
I'm curious about this myself, Delano Pool parties just released there entire lineup for the week and no Armin to be found which is where i had my money for it to move if it was happening. It cannot be at the Raleigh/Delano in my opinion on Sunday since that is when he is doing ASOT at Ultra, and Armin is in Vegas Friday... not sure what pool/hotel venue is left out there.... maybe Hyde Beach but I wouldn't put Armin at that location.

My money is on SLS. If it works for Ushuaia it works for Hyde Beach.

Old Post Feb-20-2015 16:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BPM_PHL
Senior tranceaddict

So many EDM pool parties:

DJ Mag
Spinnin Sessions
Big Beat
Dim Mak
Mixmash
Axtone
Dirty South and Friends
Nervo Nation
Reload
Cedric Gervais and Friends
Heldeep
Doorn Records
Robin Schulz and friends.

This saddens me.

Old Post Feb-20-2015 18:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BPM_PHL Click here to Send BPM_PHL a Private Message Add BPM_PHL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cl384923
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Neonbeats
My money is on SLS. If it works for Ushuaia it works for Hyde Beach.

I think you may actually be right, Saturday 28th.... will have to wait a few days and see

Old Post Feb-20-2015 19:00  United States
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by BPM_PHL
So many EDM pool parties:

DJ Mag
Spinnin Sessions
Big Beat
Dim Mak
Mixmash
Axtone
Dirty South and Friends
Nervo Nation
Reload
Cedric Gervais and Friends
Heldeep
Doorn Records
Robin Schulz and friends.

This saddens me.

Dj Mag is actually not bad. Amine edge & dance, kolsch, patrick topping, etc.

And don't be sad. There's so many high quality events, yes even pool parties (Pete Tong is ALWAYS the place to be from what I hear), Nicole is throwing down a good one, and I think the best is yet to come. Again guys, it's not even March yet. While I guess I agree to a small extent that WMC is not quite as massive as it was last year, I think there's still a good amount of parties that have yet to be announced I'm willing to be at least a few of them will be doozies.

WIth that said, the only party I'm willing to part with in lieu of something better is the Plex party at Trade. Don't get me wrong that will be a phenomenal event but if there's a serious show (on the level of a proper Deep Dish show, etc) going down then those plans will change!

Last edited by ucforange on Feb-20-2015 at 21:08

Old Post Feb-20-2015 19:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cl384923
Senior tranceaddict

Squeeky wheel gets the grease, ask for some techno and receive:

WED 3/25 - Delano - INTEC All Stars Pool Party

"A VERY SPECIAL HEADLINER PRESENTS" aka Coxy

http://wantickets.com/Events/176798...ars-Pool-Party/

Old Post Feb-20-2015 21:41  United States
BPM_PHL
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Dj Mag is actually not bad. Amine edge & dance, kolsch, patrick topping, etc.

And don't be sad. There's so many high quality events, yes even pool parties (Pete Tong is ALWAYS the place to be from what I hear), Nicole is throwing down a good one, and I think the best is yet to come. Again guys, it's not even March yet. While I guess I agree to a small extent that WMC is not quite as massive as it was last year, I think there's still a good amount of parties that have yet to be announced I'm willing to be at least a few of them will be doozies.

WIth that said, the only party I'm willing to part with in lieu of something better is the Plex party at Trade. Don't get me wrong that will be a phenomenal event but if there's a serious show (on the level of a proper Deep Dish show, etc) going down then those plans will change!

I'm not willing to put up with DVBBS, Dmitiri Vegas and the like, and the crowd they bring to see the couple good acts. Looking at the last couple years Pete Tong is the same format, half garbage half pretty good.

I hope a few more good ones pop up particularly on Saturday and Sunday. When I think of Miami I think of that poolside vibe.

Old Post Feb-20-2015 22:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BPM_PHL Click here to Send BPM_PHL a Private Message Add BPM_PHL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Dont sleep on Nervous at Viceroy if you like that old school Miami house vibe. The vibe will be soooo good. Wink, OG, Saunderson...will be a good party. True house head shit

Old Post Feb-20-2015 23:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Franknbeanz420
Supreme tranceaddict

any idea if or when single day tickets will go on sale for ultra for some weird reason I think I wanna go sat

Old Post Feb-21-2015 01:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Franknbeanz420 Click here to Send Franknbeanz420 a Private Message Add Franknbeanz420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Franknbeanz420
any idea if or when single day tickets will go on sale for ultra for some weird reason I think I wanna go sat

I wouldn't rule it out if it doesn't sell out....which I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't

Old Post Feb-21-2015 02:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack ID - end of '90 [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOceanlab - Beautiful Together [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread