Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Fall 2018 Gas
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by evo8
nah not really digging it, nice try though

Haha. Well I still stand by my claim. Comparing it to the alternatives I have here (Peak, REV2 etc) it's still the one I'd be most likely to keep, although Peak is a bit special too. REV2 is nice but a bit vanilla. It has modulation options for days though.

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
how often do you bros tune your boogs?

Every session, depending on how hot/cold it is in the room.

Old Post Sep-17-2019 07:07  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

hardware trim pot calibration wise?

Old Post Sep-17-2019 15:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

No there's just a main master tune knob. Osc1 one is fixed and osc's 2 and 3 are tuned off that, but Osc1 is controlled by the master tune.

Old Post Sep-17-2019 15:54  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

its not what im getting at, the range calibration or whatever they call it in the manual which I have not read.

Old Post Sep-17-2019 16:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

Oh tuning across the octaves.

Not something I've noticed being an issue, and it would have to be pretty out for me to care. Because analogue... etc.

you can open it up and tune it via a PCB screw, but they're very easy to open up as they're designed to be Euroracked.

Old Post Sep-17-2019 16:35  United Kingdom
MSZ
godspeed

the model d is 275 cad in the states but 500 cad in canada. #canadathings

Old Post Sep-21-2019 21:18  Canada
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

^ Jesus.. It looks like ima go with a Yamaha SPX 96khz 2000 effects unit and keep it digital with no conversion going AES XLR In & Out. The eventide eclipse and PCM are way above my prince range, also the SPX has everything I need missing only a certain type of delay (ping Pong) which I already have from the T.C meaning I t will an addition not a replacement for the time being.

Edit: I will be also getting a Motu Micro Lite midi interface to control my Ultranova going SPDIF out into my symphony. The USB drivers don't work since El Capitan and the beta one is flawed beyond use. Now If I have enough leftover either argon8 or virus snow 2nd hand.

Last edited by Hides in Shadow on Sep-24-2019 at 21:01

Old Post Sep-24-2019 17:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

That Argon 8 synth sounds cool! Anyone listen?

Old Post Sep-26-2019 23:35  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

check this demo

some of the pads and little sequences I love!

one thing that's bugging me......if it's a fully digital synth then why only 8 voices

Last edited by evo8 on Sep-27-2019 at 00:12

Old Post Sep-26-2019 23:43  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mel David
Supreme tranceaddict

🤠 Don't care how it sounds but the Moog Matriarch is visually, very sexy.

Old Post Sep-27-2019 15:03  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Mel David Click here to Send Mel David a Private Message Visit Mel David's homepage! Add Mel David to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mel David
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Oct-01-2019 11:09  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Mel David Click here to Send Mel David a Private Message Visit Mel David's homepage! Add Mel David to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

fucking brilliant ^^^

Old Post Oct-03-2019 23:24  Ireland

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Fall 2018 Gas
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Track 1 [2002] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSasha - "Rabbitweed" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread