Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Fall 2018 Gas
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mel David
Supreme tranceaddict

Tube 303

Old Post May-24-2019 02:53  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Mel David Click here to Send Mel David a Private Message Visit Mel David's homepage! Add Mel David to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mel David

Tube 303

So the video says "delivery huge basslines" .....

.....and it turns out to be a 303 clone.

Old Post May-25-2019 02:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

I can excrete a bigger bassline from my inflamed prostate.

Old Post May-25-2019 18:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

So, Hive 2 is apparently out. Here is what comes out from the synth.

Old Post May-30-2019 00:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
I can excrete a bigger bassline from my inflamed prostate.

Proscar?.

Old Post May-30-2019 17:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mel David
Supreme tranceaddict

I pulled the trigger on the Traktor S2 MKIII. I'm now a DJ. Lol

Just waiting for it to arrive.

Old Post Jun-04-2019 11:46  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Mel David Click here to Send Mel David a Private Message Visit Mel David's homepage! Add Mel David to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

omg, I'm waiting for a response on 2nd hand license of NI's Enhanced EQ.

The best cutting tube shelving filter I ever tried on synths or whatever to take out the mud, low end rumble etc...

Its either this or Moog Filter SE from UAD, in my case a cpu saving alternative.

Old Post Jun-04-2019 18:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Dude, not that I'm someone to encourage piracy, but Jaun, why the fuck do you insist on buying license to basically demo shit.

Download the "demo" and if you really use it, then go buy a license.

Old Post Jun-12-2019 20:42 
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Dude, not that I'm someone to encourage piracy, but Jaun, why the fuck do you insist on buying license to basically demo shit.

Download the "demo" and if you really use it, then go buy a license.

You sound pist off my gosh. This concept is totally worth it just don't do gift option in PayPal and you can't get scammed, I'm sure you already know PayPal always sides with buyer FYI.

Who says I'm demoing after buying? I did that already from the NI website when I clicked on try demo send download link? lol. Do you need to visit the eye doc or something? You also spelled my name incorrectly, dude.

License Transfering is not piracy ffs.

Take some time off TA and review Phaze, don't worry or get caught in the middle about investments from people you never seen or met. We all know you love be on here to give advice Rann, imo, get some contacts or a pair of glasses.

Last edited by Hides in Shadow on Jun-12-2019 at 22:10

Old Post Jun-12-2019 21:46  United States
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

To move away from school playground pettiness.

This week I have been mostly buying a Specular Tempus, a Drumbrute Impact, an Arturia MicroFreak and a Roland TR8S.

HashtagHardwareRevolution

Old Post Jun-13-2019 07:43  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

Out of curiousity, my last pc died,I have an i5 laptop which lifts off in seconds after starting up Ableton... Do AMD's deliver (again)?
Can't afford new gear at the moment but just curious.

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix)
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix)

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Old Post Jun-13-2019 12:04  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Hides in Shadow
You sound pist off my gosh. This concept is totally worth it just don't do gift option in PayPal and you can't get scammed, I'm sure you already know PayPal always sides with buyer FYI.

Who says I'm demoing after buying? I did that already from the NI website when I clicked on try demo send download link? lol. Do you need to visit the eye doc or something? You also spelled my name incorrectly, dude.

License Transfering is not piracy ffs.

Take some time off TA and review Phaze, don't worry or get caught in the middle about investments from people you never seen or met. We all know you love be on here to give advice Rann, imo, get some contacts or a pair of glasses.

Calm Juanita.

I'm the last person who is going to get angry about your financial shenanigans.

I'm simply making the observation that you constantly seem to be talking about money troubles while simultaneously discussing buying licences for software you want to try out.

You're not a commercial producer. AFAIK you haven't had a commercially released track.

I'm not condoning piracy, buy whatever the fuck you want - as Palm once said, you virtually singlehandedly kept the used hardware market alive with all the impulse buying and selling you did, and it seems you've moved on to licenses.

So my friendly advice was to demo it for 6 months and id you're still using it, then buy it.

You can take or leave the advice. Just seems daft to spend what you do given how much you change your mind.

Old Post Jun-15-2019 18:55 

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Fall 2018 Gas
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback"everythings gonna be alright, tonight" house tune [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback A. Borodin - Prince Igor, Opera 1869-1887 [2012]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread