Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The psych ward! NSFW
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Singularity55
tranceaddict

The psych ward!

Ok so you bitches are fucking nutzzz. Which one of you has been the psych ward the most? I know some of you beat my score . I'm up to 14x.

Old Post Aug-15-2023 19:38  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Singularity55 Click here to Send Singularity55 a Private Message Add Singularity55 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

Are you really a comp sci student?

Old Post Aug-15-2023 22:18  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Singularity is like TA's very own crap inverse James Bond. The names on the screen come and go, the character is apparently 30 years old now, but the brand just doesn't change. Except instead of a suave secret agent with a side hustle in vodka and luxury watch adverts, we're stuck with an annoying autistic perma-teenager.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Aug-16-2023 06:38  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Singularity55
tranceaddict

Yeh yeh. Well I don't see you making any threads so I don't see how you're any better. Also what's with thinking I'm a secret agent? That's pretty out there. I'm a bit far gone for that.

Old Post Aug-16-2023 09:11  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Singularity55 Click here to Send Singularity55 a Private Message Add Singularity55 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Apart from my World Cup thread with 181 replies further down the page in the COR, or my trance/prog revival thread with 90 replies on the first page of MD, or the mixes I share in DJ Promotion with hundreds of listens each, you mean?

Old Post Aug-16-2023 09:41  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Singularity55
tranceaddict

I was a lot more active a while ago. I plan on being moreso now. There's lots of great mixes and I'd like to contribute via providing feedback. I should also have an upcoming one that's of a totally different electronic music style to anything posted here before. As I said though... why do you think I work for the CIA? I can barely hold down a job as it is.

Old Post Aug-16-2023 09:43  Australia
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

James Bond works for MI6, you dope.

Old Post Aug-16-2023 09:54  England
Singularity55
tranceaddict

See what I mean though? I don't know the first thing about spies let alone being one

Old Post Aug-16-2023 10:26  Australia
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

Well that is exactly what a spy would say, is it not?

Old Post Aug-16-2023 10:33  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Singularity55
tranceaddict

Ok so I see it's that time of night where everyone's accusing everyone else of being a spy. I mean I don't know what drugs people are smoking but I want some.

Old Post Aug-16-2023 10:36  Australia
alfiwolfnuts
tranceaddict

I was in the CIA for a while, then in the DEA and finally NSA. Now Im in a psych ward!

Old Post Nov-28-2023 13:41  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for alfiwolfnuts Click here to Send alfiwolfnuts a Private Message Add alfiwolfnuts to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I heard about that, they call you the anus because of your prowess in ass smuggling

Old Post Nov-28-2023 18:02  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The psych ward! NSFW
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease help me id this track [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWarp Brothers - We Will Survive [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread