Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Review - Armin van Buuren - Guvernment Boat Cruise - Canada Day 2004
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
starsearcher
DigitalPunk on Flight643

Love is in the air Review - Armin Van Buuren - Guvernment Boat Cruise

Just walked in the door...

THIS WAS OFFICIALLY THE BEST PARTY IN TORONTO EVER

God...I don't think I can even start to describe this!!!

Armin was ON FIRE...Crowd was AMAZING....Mark was SICK as usual....oh god I'm still in shock I can't believe this actually happened...

Private party with 300 people or so on a boat with Armin sailing around lake Ontario on a gorgeous Canada day...*faints*

Time to get some rest will continue this later when I regain my senses and consciousness Pics will be available soon as well

Old Post Jul-01-2004 21:39  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for starsearcher Click here to Send starsearcher a Private Message Visit starsearcher's homepage! Add starsearcher to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
starsearcher
DigitalPunk on Flight643

Here's just a little teaser preview

Old Post Jul-01-2004 21:49  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for starsearcher Click here to Send starsearcher a Private Message Visit starsearcher's homepage! Add starsearcher to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Matt
Supreme tranceaddict

I wish I was there....

Hope Guv does this again.

Old Post Jul-01-2004 21:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Click here to Send Matt a Private Message Add Matt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trigger
Supreme tranceaddict

Armin was absolutely amazing. Definitely delivered the goods as he always does. Weather held out and it was nice on top. Lotsa hoochie mamas and muscle dudes but the crowd was great nonetheless. Definitely a lot less people than expected - I think there was either some definite lying on Guvt's part about being sold out or just a lot of people didn't show up - recovering from last night I can only suppose. It worked out nicely though since it wasn't too packed in front of the DJ booth. Armin was really into his set for the most part and into the crowd. Pics to follow. John get some sleep

Lotsa fun!!

Good to see Az, nat, john, rj, jenna and the rest of the crew out and representing!

Last edited by Trigger on Jul-01-2004 at 22:03

Old Post Jul-01-2004 21:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Trigger Click here to Send Trigger a Private Message Add Trigger to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mot10n
go home, get down

SICK

that one pic alone fills me with regret.. damn.

can't wait to see the others!

Old Post Jul-01-2004 21:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mot10n Click here to Send mot10n a Private Message Add mot10n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Durafei
the crazy russian

Can anyone tell me why the F I wasn't there ???

Old Post Jul-01-2004 21:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Durafei Click here to Send Durafei a Private Message Visit Durafei's homepage! Add Durafei to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
starsearcher
DigitalPunk on Flight643

quote:
Originally posted by Durafei

Can anyone tell me why the F I wasn't there ???

Yeah seriously I'd like an aswer for that one too

Old Post Jul-01-2004 21:57  Israel
Dancing*Queen
apparently a booth bunny

I can't belive I missed this.......Im soo sad

I am looking forward to the rest of your pics StarSearcher.....if they're as good as this, we're in for a treat

Old Post Jul-01-2004 22:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Dancing*Queen Click here to Send Dancing*Queen a Private Message Add Dancing*Queen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
virtualtrancer
Senior tranceaddict

Well just got back from a Canada day to remember!Armin Van buuren was brilliant.He was interactive with everyone b4 and after his set and ya during.By the way his set was well i can't put it in words at the moment. I was at the front the whole time so i will hopefully post some good pics. Oh ya got to meet him signed my ticket and got a picture with him also. And Mark Oliver whoa! he is toronto's best dj.

Overall 10/10

"The best gino beat is with a baseball bat!"

Old Post Jul-01-2004 22:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for virtualtrancer Click here to Send virtualtrancer a Private Message Add virtualtrancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ziggy
Supreme tranceaddict

Hello!

AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!

I can die happy now. This was the highlight of my summer up to now!
Upclose and personal! Talking to armin was great!

Old Post Jul-01-2004 22:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ziggy Click here to Send Ziggy a Private Message Add Ziggy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trigger
Supreme tranceaddict

Not a big trainspotter but know he started off the set with the Junkie XL remix of World on Fire, No One on Earth was in there as well as Adagio for Strings, White Room, Beautiful Things, and tons of new stuff. Really great set.

Old Post Jul-01-2004 22:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Trigger Click here to Send Trigger a Private Message Add Trigger to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
High on PSI
la crème de la crème

Armin was simply amazing. Best $65 I ever spent … sooooo much fun!

tracks i remember

holden - nothing
wavy gravy (some mix i dno)
adagio
for an angel
blue fear
communication
naranja
white room
beautiful things

Last edited by High on PSI on Jul-02-2004 at 11:23

Old Post Jul-01-2004 23:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for High on PSI Click here to Send High on PSI a Private Message Visit High on PSI's homepage! Add High on PSI to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Review - Armin van Buuren - Guvernment Boat Cruise - Canada Day 2004
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackG-Spott - "G-Licious" (DJ Calvin Remix) [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSeven - Sunrise (DJ Bassliner Remix) [2023]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread