Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Damn, this is sad af
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
dj_souvlaki
Supreme tranceaddict

Guys...... I miss the friday night to sunday afternoon parties, what has happened????? where did the music go???

House my date, Trance kidnapped me and raped me. I loved every minute of it.

Old Post Nov-05-2018 02:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_souvlaki Click here to Send dj_souvlaki a Private Message Visit dj_souvlaki's homepage! Add dj_souvlaki to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bluecloud
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by bluecloud
The event section is really sad as fuck at the moment!

Old Post Dec-23-2018 00:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for bluecloud Click here to Send bluecloud a Private Message Add bluecloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobSt*r
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Jan-23-2019 13:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for RobSt*r Click here to Send RobSt*r a Private Message Add RobSt*r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Whoa hey dude!

Old Post Jan-23-2019 14:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobSt*r
Supreme tranceaddict

Hey! Long time! Miss you!

Recently saw a stream on YouTube of Hot since 82 at CODA. I haven't been out in ages, nor have I been to CODA. My current circle of acquaintances doesn't like the music, and are all like "bro you wanna go to a rave?

Just was checking this place out to see of there is still a scene, and if anyone wants to go with me! I dumped all social media a while ago, so not much connection to a lot of the old crew.

Old Post Jan-23-2019 15:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for RobSt*r Click here to Send RobSt*r a Private Message Add RobSt*r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Yeah lots of us still go out! I have a toddler now so I'm not out as often as before, but I couldn't imagine not finding time for music, dancing, and so on.

Old Post Jan-30-2019 11:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobSt*r
Supreme tranceaddict

I just booked two weeks in Ibiza, Might make up for my absence a little. (call my mom if Im not back :P )The music has (and always will be) strong in my life. I still play records regularly and you can find me crate digging every other sunday at play de record. Regular living room dance parties at my home venue occur and I attract a strong fan base (well my cats seem to like it)

Old Post Jan-31-2019 00:56  Canada
Silky Johnson

Two weeks in Ibiza?! You win!

Old Post Feb-05-2019 11:53 
RobSt*r
Supreme tranceaddict

I'll be thinking of you when Im in san Antonio enjoying the sunset jams.

Old Post Feb-06-2019 01:16  Canada
RobSt*r
Supreme tranceaddict

PS, was reading some of the old threads when I was active here. Im dying of laughter, this place was such an awesome entertainment. The lack of activity and its demise IS " sad af"

Two words..........slut monkey. :P

Last edited by RobSt*r on Feb-06-2019 at 01:30

Old Post Feb-06-2019 01:20  Canada
bluecloud
tranceaddict

Old Post Feb-20-2019 14:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for bluecloud Click here to Send bluecloud a Private Message Add bluecloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mute79
..:culture vulture:..

hey guys, it's the spring solstice! whoever reads this in a month, happy spring time!

Old Post Mar-20-2019 16:07  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for mute79 Click here to Send mute79 a Private Message Visit mute79's homepage! Add mute79 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Damn, this is sad af
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed to know name of this song [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Virus - All Your Bass [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread