Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Post your remastered/re-released tracks here...
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Bazz is sporting quite a beard these days.

Cheers Syntonic, almost forgot about the stream. I'm very very fond of Fluid's catalogue and Barry Jamieson's work.

I do tend to move stream chats out of sight when they are full of hyperactive facebook people .

Old Post Jun-05-2020 18:53  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

^
Some vets showing up in twitch chat - Noel Sanger, Lemon8, Steve Parry, Jon Sutton.

It sounds like unreleased material will also be made available too.

I was hesitant on whether modern tempos would work or just feel weird but it’s doesn’t. Still no confirmed date on the releases though.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Jun-05-2020 19:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

quote:
Originally posted by Syntonic

It sounds like unreleased material will also be made available too.

That would be fantastic. That is one of the great things about some digital rereleases - additional versions we've not had before.

Old Post Jun-05-2020 19:31  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Amazing how well this stuff works at a lower tempo.

This has got to be the best stream of 2020 so far.

Old Post Jun-05-2020 19:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I managed to get the stream working in the end. It's been rather enjoyable.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jun-05-2020 21:48  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Automatic Records have turned up on Beatport in the last week or so in pretty good although somewhat variable quality. Not sure it's the full catalogue yet. Lots of Cass & Slide though, for those of you who've been wanting a copy of Perception without the vocals.

Me, I'm off to mix Slide - Closure (Lounge Tech Mix) with Dallas 4pm.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Last edited by SYSTEM-J on Jun-07-2020 at 13:59

Old Post Jun-07-2020 13:46  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J

Me, I'm off to mix Slide - Closure (Lounge Tech Mix) with Dallas 4pm.

It's cheeky, isn't it. Imagine a Tiesto track that doesn't involve a reworking of either their own or someone else's music.

Slide's Closure is a long-time favourite of mine.

Tiesto fans, however, might be pleased to see AUTO14D available, produced by Tiesto's production boys.

Last edited by Midlothian on Jun-07-2020 at 15:47

Old Post Jun-07-2020 15:42  Netherlands
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

And cheers again. Another bunch of releases to go into the shopping basket - Quirk, Private Taste, Electric Tease, C&S. If indeed the quality is OK enough.

Old Post Jun-07-2020 15:49  Netherlands
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Good timing, I’ve been playing the Lounge Tech mix a lot lately from an old compilation I picked up. Was debating picking up the CD single for the Fat Channel mix, then checked my beatport last night.

When playing the Lounge Tech mix I knew it sounded like something else I knew, but I think it was probably Dallas 4pm so thanks.

Also, it would be nice if ‘Taste (Ashtrax Ambient Score)’ gets a digital.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Jun-07-2020 18:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

All about 3Tryants@thebonepart. Odd the Beatport release is missing the numeral.

Old Post Jun-08-2020 08:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

quote:
Good timing, I’ve been playing the Lounge Tech mix a lot lately from an old compilation I picked up. Was debating picking up the CD single for the Fat Channel mix, then checked my beatport last night.

When playing the Lounge Tech mix I knew it sounded like something else I knew, but I think it was probably Dallas 4pm so thanks.

Also, it would be nice if ‘Taste (Ashtrax Ambient Score)’ gets a digital.

The Ashtrax Ambient mix is there now, Syntonic. Beatport and Junodownload.

There's also a 'Nebulous Acid remix', but I've never heard of that one before.

Old Post Jun-13-2020 14:28  Netherlands
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Yup

Try refreshing or lower the stream quality a bit. If not, hopefully he has VODs enabled so you can re-watch it.

It nice the catalogue will have original and modern tempos, and won’t skimp on the quality either. Some releases are so quiet...I was also disappointed with some of the Rhythm Syndicate tracks, no TLC involved.

They need to go back and fix Boyd Westerman - Loop Life or give us the master from the Vortex release.

Rare Vinyls spinning on video If you like that sort of thing

Old Post Jun-14-2020 12:08  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for the-sixth Click here to Send the-sixth a Private Message Add the-sixth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Post your remastered/re-released tracks here...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacks55- old trance [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDream Traveler - "Structure" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread