Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > JFC I'm 45 today! Discuss your midlife crisis and age-related problems, COR wh00r3s!
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

JFC I'm 45 today! Discuss your midlife crisis and age-related problems, COR wh00r3s!

Problems with age: depression and social anxiety worsen exponentially each year; insomnia worsens, and I now wake up at 11:50 PM instead of 2 AM.

What about you, fellow COR wh00r3s? Anyone have the walking farts yet? Planetary player, I'm looking in your direction.

Old Post Dec-17-2021 13:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I fart 24/7 and wear depends. Some of my shark teeth fell out, I’ll need to get those replaced. I generally smell and feel like a turd. My favourite thing to do is to fart in restaurants.

Tell me more about your lower half?

Old Post Dec-17-2021 14:23  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

It's so average it ain't even funny.

Old Post Dec-17-2021 14:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I’ll please you for Christmas gifts

Old Post Dec-17-2021 16:46  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Happy birthday you old bastard!!

I farted in the elevator at work the other day, one of those rank silent but violent ones, and it stopped on the second floor to pick people up so obviously I scurried the fuck outta there. I laughed hysterically thinking about those poor people trapped in there with my nasty fart smell. LOL

Old Post Dec-17-2021 18:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Thanks! PS, you women....

Old Post Dec-17-2021 18:15  United States
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Happy birthday you old bastard!!

I farted in the elevator at work the other day, one of those rank silent but violent ones, and it stopped on the second floor to pick people up so obviously I scurried the fuck outta there. I laughed hysterically thinking about those poor people trapped in there with my nasty fart smell. LOL

That is a historic achievement I wish I was there

Old Post Dec-17-2021 18:34  Norfolk Island
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

oh dang, that's pretty old!

Getting over colds is not easy any more. Not sure if this is amped up hyper cold or what but going on week 2 and it seems to be clearing up. We will see.

Old Post Dec-18-2021 03:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

That's Covid-19, Boomer

Old Post Dec-18-2021 08:32  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Happy birthday Mr Zoso and may I wish you another 45 years of steady further deterioration!

Old Post Dec-18-2021 08:41  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Midlothian
That's Covid-19, Boomer

To be fair, I was ill recently for three straight weeks, and tested negative for Covid five times in that spell. Similar story for quite a few people I know. The idea seems to be that our immune systems have withered from all the social distancing and ordinarily mild illnesses are beating our ass as a result.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Dec-18-2021 11:58  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Oh yes, I was merely attempting to shitpost. I have been remarkably snot free considering what germs and viruses my airways usually seem to attract on an annual basis.

I hope you keep it negative, considering how 'open' England is at present. We here in the Netherlands appear to be on the brink of an actual (near) full lockdown, being decided by the government today.

Old Post Dec-18-2021 12:10  Netherlands

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > JFC I'm 45 today! Discuss your midlife crisis and age-related problems, COR wh00r3s!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackprog. house track - DJ Tim @ Oslo Nights [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJurgen Vries - The Opera Song (Full Vocal??) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread