Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Whatever happened to Sander Van Doorn?
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Aaron C.
#tacofamily

Location: Behind a cup of tea and a Roland 303, TXTA # 93 (Zeshin)
Smiley DJ Whatever happened to Sander Van Doorn?

Last year he was big stuff, this year it seemed like not so much. Why?

Check out this awesome melodic uplifting drum & bass mix. You'll probably like it even if you don't normally like drum & bass. It's good.....no it's not by me but it's by an awesome friend whos mixes i like. Click the link!

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...9&forumid=81&s=

Old Post Dec-03-2008 12:23  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Aaron C. Click here to Send Aaron C. a Private Message Add Aaron C. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

Re: Whatever happened to Sander Van Doorn?

quote:
Originally posted by Surfmorworkless
Last year he was big stuff, this year it seemed like not so much. Why?

Oh he's been around, maybe not so many releases, but he has been DJ'ing a lot.

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Dec-03-2008 12:27  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

He was pumping out tunes like a madman for awhile there between productions and remixes. 2006 - mid-2007, but as he's gotten a ton more bookings it means less time to produce.

He's way more focused on tech (eg. tech-trance) these days.

Think in finding that direction he hit a lull period...earlier this year he released an artist ablum (Supernaturalistic) and I think he's back on track and making some great tunes again...if you like that style he has gone with. I do, but I do know a lot of people who were blown away by him a couple years ago that don't like the style he's playing these days....glad he's following the direction he wants to go, but he's lost momentum because of it.

All in my opinion.

DT

Old Post Dec-03-2008 12:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SMC
custom title addict

Who?

Old Post Dec-03-2008 12:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for SMC Click here to Send SMC a Private Message Add SMC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aaron C.
#tacofamily

I just remember hearing tons of stuff about him everywhere i looked last year. Then suddenly nothing. I liked his mixes around the time he blew up, but haven't heard anything as of lately. I wasn't to fond of the artist album.

Check out this awesome melodic uplifting drum & bass mix. You'll probably like it even if you don't normally like drum & bass. It's good.....no it's not by me but it's by an awesome friend whos mixes i like. Click the link!

Old Post Dec-03-2008 15:06  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Aaron C. Click here to Send Aaron C. a Private Message Add Aaron C. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aaron C.
#tacofamily

quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
He was pumping out tunes like a madman for awhile there between productions and remixes. 2006 - mid-2007, but as he's gotten a ton more bookings it means less time to produce

true true, that makes sense.

Old Post Dec-03-2008 15:10  Mexico
apple country
Bring'n the Bang'n

taking what others said;

this year, many many dj gigs, new album to promote, and very little time to produce means less hype.

He's just not the current hot shit now since he's gotten so big.

Old Post Dec-03-2008 17:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for apple country Click here to Send apple country a Private Message Visit apple country's homepage! Add apple country to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

nothing

Old Post Dec-03-2008 18:08  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sot
shure!

would be great if he started producing some purple haze tracks again.

adrenaline was such a ch00n during wmc '05

http://www.beatport.com/artist/Chris+Luzz

Luzzed Up? - With Special Guests - Every 3rd Thursday from 2-4 (EST)
Exclusively On: http://www.di.fm/progressive/

luzzBook

luzzCloud

Old Post Dec-03-2008 18:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sot Click here to Send sot a Private Message Visit sot's homepage! Add sot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thierry
Jennifer Rene Addict

He's playing here in Edmonton tonight. I'm honestly not a huge fan of his at all, a couple good remixes like Wamdue Project, but he has quite the huge following now. Defo more gigs and less studio time for him.

February 15-16: FREQUENCY 2014 at Shaw Conference Centre

Boodang Music Canada
Boodang Music Canada Facebook Group

Old Post Dec-03-2008 20:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Thierry Click here to Send Thierry a Private Message Add Thierry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
InDeepSpace
Junglelist Soldier

SVD - Untitled (Ibadan Promo) <---- Big tune!!!!

Old Post Dec-03-2008 20:32  Jamaica
Click Here to See the Profile for InDeepSpace Click here to Send InDeepSpace a Private Message Add InDeepSpace to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
leinaD mailliW
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by sot
would be great if he started producing some purple haze tracks again.

adrenaline was such a ch00n during wmc '05

New Purple Haze release called Roundabout coming soon

Will

For all Information regarding >>Inside Out* check

www.Insideoutforever.com

Old Post Dec-03-2008 21:05  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for leinaD mailliW Click here to Send leinaD mailliW a Private Message Visit leinaD mailliW's homepage! Add leinaD mailliW to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Whatever happened to Sander Van Doorn?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJumpstyle track [2005] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackShmuel Flash - "Chilling Moments" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread