Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > The story behind you and Ta
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
euphoria

80% of these people don't even post anymore

Anyway... I came here looking to ID a track. It never got ID'ed but I stayed anyway.

Now here I am, wait can someone tell me why I'm still here lol? =)

Old Post Jun-23-2013 07:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

quote:
Originally posted by pyro264jb
met daphne (Twilogoddess ) / Kelly (TwiloChick) / amdmaxx / alex trancer / at exit, my first ta meet up, I think I got a picture somewhere of me sneaking into the booth when ferry was spinning. crazy times...

We need to get out one of these nights and have an oldschool meet up.

... I heard that amit works for the Whitehouse as a doctor...

i still talk to daphne and I knew amit was working on being a doctor, didn't know it was for the whitehouse

Old Post Jun-24-2013 13:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

while posting on the NJGuido forums.....

I'd start theads every Thursday at noon telling everyone to tune into GDJB and ASOT. finally one day, this kid Hassassin tells me I should be posting on Trance Addict saying that people would appreciate my musical background...

Sure enough decided to join.

When I started posting on here, I'd always be one of the 1st to post the latest on bookings, news, etc in the tri-state area. but sure enough my word always came into question. I never made it known to be as one who got the news 1st hand but that's ok.

I've only met a handful of TAs. Not a negative word to say about any of the ones I met

Old Post Jun-24-2013 13:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

I forget how I found this site but through the years, I have met a ton of people thanks to this forum and made some friends out of it.

Old Post Jun-24-2013 14:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for DOOMBOT Click here to Send DOOMBOT a Private Message Add DOOMBOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
crazydave023
Senior tranceaddict

Came here looking for a track listing from a set. Then lurked two years before posting.

Old Post Dec-03-2016 15:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for crazydave023 Click here to Send crazydave023 a Private Message Add crazydave023 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DeRangedMind
Supreme Houseaddict

I met Vtec Junkie out at the old Club Glow near the Verizon Center and the rest is history.

I got say that many members have left, guess most just burned out since this website never got updated.

1.The Grower feat Corey Andrew - Move Your Body (Jesse Garcia Remix)
2.Carl Kennedy - The Love You Bring Me - (Roger's S-Man Vocal Edit)
3.Louie Vega & Jay Sinister Seal feat. Julie McKnight - Diamond Life (Accapella)
4.Offer Nissim feat Maya - Perfect Love(Offer Nissim Perfect Club Mix)
5.DJ Brizi feat Selma Hernandes - Remedios (Relight Orchestra Remix)

Old Post Dec-27-2016 03:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DeRangedMind Click here to Send DeRangedMind a Private Message Add DeRangedMind to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

Burak14 told me about it, came from trance.nu

Old Post Jan-11-2017 04:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_Lord
Bittersweet Symphony

WOW!!! 14 years!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan-12-2017 21:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Lord Click here to Send DJ_Lord a Private Message Add DJ_Lord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Bump for nostalgia

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Aug-09-2020 17:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bucky
Supreme tranceaddict

Ran into Swamper in a Twitch stream and back for more! What's up TA!

Old Post Aug-25-2020 00:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bucky Click here to Send bucky a Private Message Add bucky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amdmaxx
Respekt

Amit cured Trump of Covid!

quote:
Originally posted by EarnYourKeep
i still talk to daphne and I knew amit was working on being a doctor, didn't know it was for the whitehouse

Old Post Nov-02-2020 23:25  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for amdmaxx Click here to Send amdmaxx a Private Message Add amdmaxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amdmaxx
Respekt

We miss this site's glory days Swamper!

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Bump for nostalgia

Old Post Nov-02-2020 23:25  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for amdmaxx Click here to Send amdmaxx a Private Message Add amdmaxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > The story behind you and Ta
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from Carl Cox set [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Air - Alone with Me (Flutlicht Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread