Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Wisco TA's unite!!!
Pages (54): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
FellatedOne
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by lücid
FERRY CORSTEN.

Excellent choice.

Old Post Dec-14-2004 16:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for FellatedOne Click here to Send FellatedOne a Private Message Visit FellatedOne's homepage! Add FellatedOne to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D-res
Hangin from Sagan's uvula

quote:
Originally posted by FellatedOne
Excellent choice.

+92839871

If ferry came, i dont think anything would stop me from comming... like literally, nothing.

yes PVD does owe MKE something. i remember he was gonna go to PURE but what, they lost their liquor lisence?

LOL... i was on the summerfest forums and someone said this:
"last year's dj event was great. i know the headliner was already announced but i think it would be nice for the following year headline someone like scooter or diesel boy."
you better believe i flamed him/her for that. i know... im a prick, but still.. scooter? diesel boy?

how come we didnt have a TA meetup this past year? we should def have one next year, but i'll prolly be too shy to confront anyone, what being 17 and all.

I know some guy recognized me cause i wrote Hardcore TA on my shirt. He tried talkin to me, but i was on the benches and he was walking between them and i was in the 3rh row so i couldnt hear what he was saying If you read this, sorry man

Old Post Dec-15-2004 06:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for D-res Click here to Send D-res a Private Message Add D-res to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lücid
electric girl

quote:
Originally posted by D-res
yes PVD does owe MKE something. i remember he was gonna go to PURE but what, they lost their liquor lisence?

he got "food poisoning" when he was in Ibiza (according to his agent) and was not allowed to travel, but in reality he was offered 1 mil to stay in Ibiza and play three exclusive shows. i just found that out a few weeks ago and it pissed me off... fucks sake, just tell us the truth - people would respect that. i'd choose 1 million dollars over Milwaukee too!

quote:
LOL... i was on the summerfest forums and someone said this:
"last year's dj event was great. i know the headliner was already announced but i think it would be nice for the following year headline someone like scooter or diesel boy."
you better believe i flamed him/her for that. i know... im a prick, but still.. scooter? diesel boy?

how come we didnt have a TA meetup this past year? we should def have one next year, but i'll prolly be too shy to confront anyone, what being 17 and all.

I know some guy recognized me cause i wrote Hardcore TA on my shirt. He tried talkin to me, but i was on the benches and he was walking between them and i was in the 3rh row so i couldnt hear what he was saying If you read this, sorry man

i think we all sort of tried to arrange a meetup this past summer, but there weren't really enough people coming to make it that organized. not to mention... you ever try to find people at Summerfest? my meeting place last year was always the lemonade stand all the way behind the benches for the stage Oakie played at... "where are YOU? we're at the lemonade stand!!!!"

we'll have to try harder for next years meetup for Ferry.

btw, people on the Summerfest forums are the biggest bunch of asswipes. so feel free to flame away.

Old Post Dec-15-2004 16:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for lücid Click here to Send lücid a Private Message Add lücid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

Summerfest forums exist?

Old Post Dec-15-2004 16:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lücid
electric girl

http://www.summerfest.com/forums/

it's all chicago vs. milwaukee arguments, Packers, Brewers, who should replace Britney, stupid emo-punk kids, metalheads, people who don't know shit about DJs, etc etc etc... then again, i understand it is Summerfest, not Ultra Music Festival.

what's even worse though, are the OnMilwaukee forums...

Old Post Dec-15-2004 18:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for lücid Click here to Send lücid a Private Message Add lücid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

I may have to take a look at these forums and offer my input.

Old Post Dec-15-2004 18:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lucas ss
Supreme tranceaddict

isn't ferry coming to chicago 1/1? i'd really like to hit up that show...we could do a meetup there?

Old Post Dec-16-2004 04:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lucas ss Click here to Send lucas ss a Private Message Add lucas ss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D-res
Hangin from Sagan's uvula

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Lucas
isn't ferry coming to chicago 1/1? i'd really like to hit up that show...we could do a meetup there?

I'd love to!!!!!!!!

oh wait, even with a fake i wouldnt get in

Old Post Dec-16-2004 05:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for D-res Click here to Send D-res a Private Message Add D-res to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
luv_4_trance03
Junior tranceaddict

OoOoOoOoO

I can't wait to see Ferry on Jan1 ...this is going to be a fun night:P

Old Post Dec-16-2004 14:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for luv_4_trance03 Click here to Send luv_4_trance03 a Private Message Add luv_4_trance03 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FellatedOne
Senior tranceaddict

LMAO....

UWM, just saw your avatar. That rocks! We were all at FlyBar for our anniversary party and running around doing the shocker. Check out the video downloads section on Milwaukee Nights forums....

You'll see me dancing (or a drunk facsimile of) and running around doing the shocker!

HAHAHAHA!

Old Post Dec-18-2004 17:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for FellatedOne Click here to Send FellatedOne a Private Message Visit FellatedOne's homepage! Add FellatedOne to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lücid
electric girl

quote:
Originally posted by FellatedOne
LMAO....

UWM, just saw your avatar. That rocks! We were all at FlyBar for our anniversary party and running around doing the shocker. Check out the video downloads section on Milwaukee Nights forums....

You'll see me dancing (or a drunk facsimile of) and running around doing the shocker!

HAHAHAHA!

this right here is called a "Milwaukee Shocker"... throwin' up the shocker with a bottle of Pabst!

Old Post Dec-18-2004 22:20 
lucas ss
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by lücid
this right here is called a "Milwaukee Shocker"... throwin' up the shocker with a bottle of Pabst!

elaborate.

Old Post Dec-19-2004 02:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lucas ss Click here to Send lucas ss a Private Message Add lucas ss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Wisco TA's unite!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (54): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this one. [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLeandro Gamez - Me Implica [2009]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread