Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Oscar Pineda - The Nefardelfreak Project: Live @ TA Bedroom Sessions Jul 10th, 2010
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

It seemed to pick up a bit, towards the end. I'd picked it up a while back and meant to listen to it over the weekend but yesterday I had an epic amount of time off so, creatively dragging ass and kind of looking for inspiration off the beaten path, I turned it on. Love that use of space that's always in your selections. It also fit in really well with what I was doing.

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post Aug-26-2010 02:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Seppuku
light swells

I seemed to have completely missed this...I was out of country when you posted. checking!

OMG OMG A NEW MIX

Old Post Aug-26-2010 07:19  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for Seppuku Click here to Send Seppuku a Private Message Add Seppuku to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Starstuff

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
It seemed to pick up a bit, towards the end. I'd picked it up a while back and meant to listen to it over the weekend but yesterday I had an epic amount of time off so, creatively dragging ass and kind of looking for inspiration off the beaten path, I turned it on. Love that use of space that's always in your selections. It also fit in really well with what I was doing.

Thanks man, again...glad you liked it. I'm putting out a new one soon, I'll try to record it tomorrow.

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Aug-27-2010 15:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djhaziel
Snake Charmer

Somebody call the doctor !

Old Post Oct-11-2010 04:10  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for djhaziel Click here to Send djhaziel a Private Message Add djhaziel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Starstuff

quote:
Originally posted by djhaziel
Somebody call the doctor !

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Oct-17-2010 18:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djhaziel
Snake Charmer

Pretty solid mix woscar , I like the fact that you are certainly developing a sound and know for sure which direction to go for and its certainly appreciated on this mix.

The first 40 mins solid ass stuff , and then the transition from tehcnymini house to funk was very well executed.

A moment was when you mixed Lorenzo - get deep with that Guillaume & The Coutu Dumonts track ... because I've always mixed them together on numerous occasions .

Old Post Oct-31-2010 03:46  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for djhaziel Click here to Send djhaziel a Private Message Add djhaziel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Starstuff

New Year's bump, lol.

Thanks man, I've been into that "technymini house" sound more and more these last couple of months and I'm pretty comfortable playing it. I think I'll record the session I play on TA radio on NYD, which should be along the same line as this mix.

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Dec-31-2010 15:42 
woscar
Starstuff

I lost the tracklist to this set, did I ever send it to anyone by any chance? LOL

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Mar-15-2016 02:06 
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Old Post Mar-15-2016 11:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

And this, JonTheDentist, is why you post a tracklist

Old Post Mar-16-2016 01:43  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Starstuff

LOL, Stu.

OK... so after quite a while, I finally managed to re-create the entire tracklist myself. I literally just filled the last ID 2 minutes ago.

01. [0:00:00] Thomas Melchior, Bruno Pronsato - Puerto Rican Girls [Smallville]
02. [0:07:30] Midnight, Butane - Damned Lecherous Old Men [Rrygular]
03. [0:13:30] Deniz Kurtel - Fall [Wolf + Lamb]
04. [0:19:15] David Mayer - Crime (Re.You Remix) [Keinemusik]
05. [0:25:00] Mathias Kaden - Kawaba (DJ Koze’s Kosi-san Remix) [Vakant]
06. [0:32:00] Baby Ford - Tin Of Worms [Autoreply]
07. [0:36:30] Bruno Pronsato - Where’d You Learn To Kiss That Way? [Hello?Repeat]
08. [0:44:30] Nicolas Jaar - Russian Dolls (Ryan Crosson Remix) [Clown & Sunset]
09. [0:52:30] Exercise One - Narrating - Jeremy P Caulfield & Elon Remix [Dumb Unit]
10. [0:57:20] Taron-Trekka - Shiroi [Freude Am Tanzen Recordings]
11. [1:03:50] Seuil - Origine [Welcome To Masomenos]
12. [1:10:50] dOP, Wareika - PlayPlay Play [Watergate Records]
13. [1:18:00] Santorini - Shadittz (Tolga Fidan Remix) [Upon.You]
14. [1:26:30] Minilogue - Abr Almub Almoh [Mothership]
15. [1:34:00] Masomenos - Percute [Welcome To Masomenos]
16. [1:40:00] Ali Kuru - Taksim Dub [Kailash]
17. [1:44:00] Loco Dice - How Do I Know?! (Cassy Remix) [Desolat]
18. [1:50:00] Dyed Soundorom vs Brothers Vibe - Con Leche [Freak N Chic]
19. [1:57:00] Lorenzo - Get Deep [Robsoul Recordings]
20. [2:02:00] Sety - Mogane (Guillaume & The Coutu Dumonts Remix) [Circus Company]
21. [2:08:00] Chez Damier - Soul Minimal [Mojuba]
22. [2:13:00] Guillaume & The Coutu Dumonts - Raw [Musique Risquée]
23. [2:18:00] Taron-Trekka - Su20gg [Blues!]
24. [2:25:00] Mathias Kaden - State Of Stasis (Wareika Remix) [Vakant]
25. [2:32:00] Seuil - Parlonzan [Welcome To Masomenos]
26. [2:39:00] Baby Ford - Westway [Autoreply]
27. [2:44:00] House of House - Rushing To Paradise (Walkin’ These Streets) [Whatever We Want]

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post May-02-2023 20:21 

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Oscar Pineda - The Nefardelfreak Project: Live @ TA Bedroom Sessions Jul 10th, 2010
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSensation Black 2005 Track ID [2006] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDMB - "The Space Between Us" (Tiesto Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread