Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 263: Go **** Yourself
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Camels though? Yuck.

Eh, I just picked a brand and ran with it, lol. To me, cigarettes were, for the most part, like American pilsner style beers: virtually all the same.

Old Post May-08-2020 20:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

I feel nauseated just mentally comparing all of the American cigs I've smoked over the years.

Old Post May-08-2020 20:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
I feel nauseated just mentally comparing all of the American cigs I've smoked over the years.

Just like dudes with 40 plus single mothers and cocks.

Old Post May-08-2020 20:55  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

That's written in a confusing way.

Old Post May-08-2020 22:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I bought camels at movement and smoked the pack in one day (25 usd?) - I don’t even smoke.

Will trade professional baking or cooking tips ranging from difficult to simple for a fair price

Old Post May-08-2020 23:19  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Lol, Detroit will do that to ya.

Old Post May-08-2020 23:53 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 263: Go **** Yourself
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackdrum 'n bass [2004] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSoundreamer - Rainbow [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread