Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Zykklon-Jay
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:
Originally posted by DanceFloorPoet
LOL. I started going bald at age 17. I remember the barber telling me I had thin hair. I was like what, the hairs are smaller? I dont get it.

Nature had to handicap me somehow or else I'd be littering the loins of so many females that there'd be an entire generation of Mark Anthony's to follow. Imagine that world....even I know that's a bad idea.

I couldn't imagine the excess random reviews on disocgs. I think i saw one of your reviews that was actually reviewing another release other than what was on the page.

You have a way to describe music that i can only describe in one word:giant squid eating boat.

Imagine hearing this in the banana section of a closed costco:

Destruction.

Old Post Jul-11-2012 03:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

[QUOTE]Originally posted by zyklon-jay
I think i saw one of your reviews that was actually reviewing another release than what was on the page.
/QUOTE]

Review inception.

Old Post Jul-11-2012 03:06  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

this thread is now about music i would play in a closed costco or sam's club.

Old Post Jul-11-2012 03:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

I would play these ones in a rave on a roof of a building with another rave in it, preferably still at costco. (or sams clubs)

Old Post Jul-11-2012 03:13 
DanceFloorPoet
Dance Floor Poet

quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay
I couldn't imagine the excess random reviews on disocgs. I think i saw one of your reviews that was actually reviewing another release other than what was on the page.

You have a way to describe music that i can only describe in one word:giant squid eating boat.

Please tell me which release it was that I did that...I'm sometimes ripped when I write those things. Either that or really truly inspired. Or a combination of both.

The squid boat comment made me laugh...hard.

Old Post Jul-11-2012 03:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DanceFloorPoet Click here to Send DanceFloorPoet a Private Message Add DanceFloorPoet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

I don't know Mark, I spend a lot of time pretty knackred when i'm on that site. Non stop jazz cigarettes and haggling like at a Turkish bazaar.

I would play these to the Taliban in hopes to bring peace and the world's first mud hut rave. Imagine the bass traps in there.

shit would be (cocstco)BANANAS SON.

Am I cheering you up? Because I don't know how to love.

*winks and motions to crotch area.*

Old Post Jul-11-2012 03:34 

That's the second time orso you linked Love can't turn around, and I'm really digging it. Fuck.

Old Post Jul-11-2012 04:13 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

I have a black belt in crackhead music.

Its from 1986, the warehouses where more abundant then. That track is a fucking legend. It inspired a Baby named Ford.

i would close with these 4 tracks mashed over one another and take a huge dump while rotating. I will then surf the crowd on an ironing board.

shitting in a warehouse is so cash.

Last edited by zyklon-jay on Jul-11-2012 at 04:31

Old Post Jul-11-2012 04:17 
DanceFloorPoet
Dance Floor Poet

quote:
Originally posted by chris1011

That's the second time orso you linked Love can't turn around, and I'm really digging it. Fuck.

At first I thought I sharted, now my dreams are broken hearted and I want you, girl...

Old Post Jul-11-2012 11:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DanceFloorPoet Click here to Send DanceFloorPoet a Private Message Add DanceFloorPoet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

this always cheers me up:

Plus you can listen to it as you have sex with your ex's mother, father, sister, brother, friends. Angry revenge sex is always the best because its like your pecker has the extra oomph in it similar to a kick in a Shed track.

Old Post Jul-11-2012 16:10 
DanceFloorPoet
Dance Floor Poet

You're on fire today Zykklon. The black belt comment had me rolling.

Old Post Jul-11-2012 18:53  United States
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

quote:
Originally posted by DanceFloorPoet
You're on fire today Zykklon.

OOOOOOUUUUUHHHHH Double entendre! I can cook 400 pizzas at once!

http://www.sushipunk.net/TA%20Stuff...%20Zaggazaw.mp3

Old Post Jul-11-2012 19:42 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Zykklon-Jay
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackclassic i cant place - update 2 [2007] [11]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCarlo Resoort - "Remover" (Club Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread