Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Holy Shit, this place is still here?!?
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mebot
Maverick

quote:
Originally posted by klingklang77
Hi all! I wasn’t a huge COR person, but I was more of a PPR and NYTA person. Any of those still around?

Hi Lisa, you are definitely well-known in the COR as the Kraftwerk chick! Good to see you post. Not sure if you and I ever crossed paths, but I was very engaged in the DC TA and NY TA scene. Lots of NYTA came down to Washington to party. Good group!

Old Post Nov-04-2020 07:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UglyDave
i ran a marathon : )

Hi everyone!

I spent the early 00s talking shit & discovering tunes here.

I hope you're all keeping well

UglyDave

Old Post Nov-10-2020 17:53  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for UglyDave Click here to Send UglyDave a Private Message Visit UglyDave's homepage! Add UglyDave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by UglyDave
Hi everyone!

UglyDave

Haha!

Old Post Nov-12-2020 02:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

I wanna know something: how do all these old accounts know to show up at the same time and post "oh, hey, it's been a while"? Either they be lurkers, on someone's speed dial, or they're all my alts, which I use to post a day or two apart.

Old Post Nov-12-2020 10:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
I wanna know something: how do all these old accounts know to show up at the same time and post "oh, hey, it's been a while"? Either they be lurkers, on someone's speed dial, or they're all my alts, which I use to post a day or two apart.

Haha!

Old Post Nov-12-2020 13:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Hi everyone!

UglyDave

how ugly are you for real?

Old Post Nov-12-2020 15:00  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ali92
Supreme tranceaddict

Whoa. All of you are still around, eh?! My 1st time here in I think 2 years.

Old Post Nov-14-2020 08:42  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for ali92 Click here to Send ali92 a Private Message Add ali92 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Ah, I see I've been drinking and posting as another one of my alts again...

Old Post Nov-14-2020 13:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UglyDave

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
how ugly are you for real?

Grotesque

Old Post Nov-15-2020 11:02  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for UglyDave Click here to Send UglyDave a Private Message Visit UglyDave's homepage! Add UglyDave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UglyDave

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
Haha!

Boomer.... discoboomer?

Presidential mix?

If so, I downloaded one of your mixes and it was on my iPod for years. Was one of my go to sets for the gym 👍👍

Old Post Nov-15-2020 11:04  Ireland
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Boomer.... discoboomer?

Presidential mix?

If so, I downloaded one of your mixes and it was on my iPod for years. Was one of my go to sets for the gym 👍👍

Yeap, that is a classic mix!

Old Post Nov-17-2020 14:43  United States
Marcus Summers
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Sunsnail
Hello

SUNNY!

Old Post Nov-19-2020 02:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus Summers Click here to Send Marcus Summers a Private Message Add Marcus Summers to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Holy Shit, this place is still here?!?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackdrum 'n bass [2004] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSoundreamer - Rainbow [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread