Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Holy Shit, this place is still here?!?
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus Summers
SUNNY!

I loved it when you hosted Double Dare, btw!

Old Post Nov-19-2020 11:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
I wanna know something: how do all these old accounts know to show up at the same time and post "oh, hey, it's been a while"? Either they be lurkers, on someone's speed dial, or they're all my alts, which I use to post a day or two apart.

It's because you are member #62,013

Welcome back to TA

Old Post Nov-25-2020 06:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
I wanna know something: how do all these old accounts know to show up at the same time and post "oh, hey, it's been a while"? Either they be lurkers, on someone's speed dial, or they're all my alts, which I use to post a day or two apart.

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
Haha!

basically "haha!" is the new wtf smilie of COR

how tf does boomar still do this shit?

Old Post Nov-25-2020 06:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by Mebot
basically "haha!" is the new wtf smilie of COR

how tf does boomar still do this shit?

Haha!

Old Post Dec-02-2020 03:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coup
Retired

Old Post Dec-06-2020 21:17  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Coup Click here to Send Coup a Private Message Add Coup to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Coup

alt

Old Post Dec-06-2020 21:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

Where did OrangestO's thread go?

Old Post Dec-06-2020 22:21  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by JEO

A just question, my liege.

Old Post Dec-06-2020 23:06  United States
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

I think it would be beneficial for him to join Instagram.

Old Post Dec-06-2020 23:27  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Yeah what the hell. Weird.

Old Post Dec-07-2020 02:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by JEO

Wasn't me, he must have deleted it himself.

Old Post Dec-07-2020 22:10  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Wasn't me, he must have deleted it himself.

That's exactly what someone would say after they deleted it!

time for a R1Ot!

Old Post Dec-08-2020 03:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Holy Shit, this place is still here?!?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackInfected Mushroom ID [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGroove Coverage - "The End" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread