Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > A Message from Markus Schulz
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
JayD
!#%@(%)@%#!

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Piazza
This is what Markus doesnt understand becuase he is not a member of this TA family.

This is a great example of what I mean. A partisism remark at it's finest.

Making claims towards one's character, such as Markus not "understanding" doesn't help get your point across.

Neither would it if he were to say the same.

JaY

Old Post Oct-27-2004 04:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for JayD Click here to Send JayD a Private Message Add JayD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dave Piazza
The Elitist

quote:
Originally posted by JayD
This is a great example of what I mean. A partisism remark at it's finest.

Making claims towards one's character, such as Markus not "understanding" doesn't help get your point across.

JaY

I welcome him to participate more in the forums. We need more intellgent people like Schulz on this board. I hope he posts more often after this thread.

My comment is in regaurds to his comments about the poor job TA mods are doing. I from page one have said that the TA mods are doing an excellent job. I do not agree that , like what he suggested, we need to "crack down" on certain discussions. I from page one have praised Schulz for his work and contributions hoping not to offend him. I from page one have defended TA's current structure.

understanding means particiapting. Reading a thread is nothing lke participating. when you participate emotions are triggers. we all hope to be mature in our discussion but sometimes emotions get the best of us. This is an understanding ,imo, feel he doesnt understand given his remarks to stop people from the occasional fuck up. It stems from this idea of understanding the dynamics of a web board that you begin to understand how some people can be total asses one minute and than cool the next. thus , my arguement from page 1, the invaildness of his opinion on tighter regualtion on boards. How can he truely understand what being a TA memeber is in its fullest when his post count is 2 ? I also lurked around TA for year before I joined so maybe soon we will hear more of Markus.

I am glad to see other TA memeber have a back bone to debate with a famous dj.

This sums up my thought:

quote:
Originally posted by DiMethGuy
the thing that bothers me the most about Markus' post is the way he talks about TA like he's part of the community. He may lurk, but to be a part you have to post and engage in discussions. Coming out of the blue and posting about how the site is going downhill and mods need to do more is bullshit. What does he know? I mean between a busy schedule of gigs, radio show, and waiting for the curds to form on the cheese in the production studio, how much can he visit TA? But he seems to have all the solutions to our problems...anybody wanna buy this lot of beach front property I have in Tennesee? It's a steal!

I am done posting in this thread, I keep repeating myself yet some fail to understand the message I speak. My advice: Focus more on the words and not the screen name.

Best.

Dave

Last edited by Dave Piazza on Oct-27-2004 at 05:13

Old Post Oct-27-2004 04:58  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Piazza Click here to Send Dave Piazza a Private Message Visit Dave Piazza's homepage! Add Dave Piazza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Clovis
techno jungle shit

Everyone needs to chill out. Too much drama for the internet...I said it before, and I'll say it again...don't take stuff seriously...

Old Post Oct-27-2004 05:02  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis Click here to Send Clovis a Private Message Visit Clovis's homepage! Add Clovis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Clovis
techno jungle shit

quote:
Originally posted by JayD
Pagoda: You Son Of A Bitch!
Pagoda stabs Royal

Sorry to go OT, but best damn quote from that movie hands down.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 05:05  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis Click here to Send Clovis a Private Message Visit Clovis's homepage! Add Clovis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tribu

quote:
Originally posted by Clovis86
Everyone needs to chill out. Too much drama for the internet...I said it before, and I'll say it again...don't take stuff seriously...

Seriously Clovis, this is not Nam, this is TA...

Old Post Oct-27-2004 05:06 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Arbiter
Naked Power Organ

quote:
Originally posted by Clovis86

I concur.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 05:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Arbiter Click here to Send Arbiter a Private Message Add Arbiter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
blayzinyo
Doof! Doof! Doof! Doof!

quote:
Originally posted by idoru
I take AP English classes, so I know how to analyze a piece of writing, and there is no hidden message. You're one of those people who likes to attempt to find a deeper meaning just to look cool.

LOL .
To my knowledge, i believe that you have overseen the basic necessities of a good essay.
Mr. Schulz lacks a good "attention getter" as his first sentence states "I have never posted here on Tranceaddict" - Schulz....
I mean, c'mon who the heck would reply to ANYONE that says that after reading that sentence, because most likely someone would disregard a person that wrote that due to their "elitist" nature and move on with thier life.
He also lacks a good Thesis statement and overrules the common knowledge of a 3 paragraph essay by rebeling and not indenting or giving a concise body paragraph. He hasn't given much thought to how he presented the so called topic sentences, wherever they may be, and really doesn't give me a reason to read or be intrested in the various topic points that he has suggested. But as you read through his "essay" you can pinpoint the transitional sentences, thus i can say that they are really really good. He has problems with subject-verb agreements and it makes it really hard for me to understand who or what Mr. Schulz is referring to in various sentences. It is by far a most complexing "essay".
Anywho, I believe that Mr. Schulz deserves a C+, becuase that is the grade that my english professor gave me for my recent essay.

LOL That was fun for me. And I really do like Dave Piazza for reacting in a horrendous way toward Mr. Schulz. But it is true that we shouldn't really spend our time complaining about what Mr. Schulz has said, therefore contradicting his statement, because personally i beleive that we have worser problems to attend to than fighting over who's better than who or whatever. I mean, gas prices in the states are freakin' AMAZING! And people are dying! OMG! REALLY we should all stop using TA.com for a day and try to spend the time that we have with our loved ones and appreciate it, because one day it may just disappear. Really think about what you guys say on the forums, because it can personally hurt anyone who reads whatever you have said and it really might tick them off. As for me, I barely read 99% of the stuff that people write on here ...and...i...don't ...know...why o_O

In my opinion, Markus Schulz really should've replied to what statements Dave Piazza was trying to convene. I would find it rude to not have my questions replied by ANYONE even if it's jibberish or bleh blah or whatever Mr. Piazza said. And i wonder how long did it take for Mr. Schulz to write that "essay" HEH!... i waste my time here and you're wasting your time reading this crap. It's best to just stay in the TRACKLIST Area ...no fighting there, just good ol' info to be had.

BTW...Niklas Harding conjures some the greatest mixxys EVER!!!...i think he should have his own radio show

CHEERS!

Old Post Oct-27-2004 05:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for blayzinyo Click here to Send blayzinyo a Private Message Add blayzinyo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Originally posted by tribu
Seriously Clovis, this is not Nam, this is TA...

Old Post Oct-27-2004 05:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bobba lou
you need some activator

Dave simply forgot to take his Lithium today... carry on kids...

I've always meant to ask this....who the fuck are you? I mean i have never heard of you or the 5 friends you have on your myspace. Official info : chokeonit

Old Post Oct-27-2004 05:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bobba lou Click here to Send bobba lou a Private Message Visit bobba lou's homepage! Add bobba lou to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Originally posted by bobba lou

Or close this topic and move on altogether. Quite frankly, I think he's feeding off of this attention, and us nagging him on will only perpetuate it.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 05:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Originally posted by blayzinyo
LOL .
To my knowledge, i believe that you have overseen the basic necessities of a good essay.
Mr. Schulz lacks a good "attention getter" as his first sentence states "I have never posted here on Tranceaddict" - Schulz....
I mean, c'mon who the heck would reply to ANYONE that says that after reading that sentence, because most likely someone would disregard a person that wrote that due to their "elitist" nature and move on with thier life.
He also lacks a good Thesis statement and overrules the common knowledge of a 3 paragraph essay by rebeling and not indenting or giving a concise body paragraph. He hasn't given much thought to how he presented the so called topic sentences, wherever they may be, and really doesn't give me a reason to read or be intrested in the various topic points that he has suggested. But as you read through his "essay" you can pinpoint the transitional sentences, thus i can say that they are really really good. He has problems with subject-verb agreements and it makes it really hard for me to understand who or what Mr. Schulz is referring to in various sentences. It is by far a most complexing "essay".
Anywho, I believe that Mr. Schulz deserves a C+, becuase that is the grade that my english professor gave me for my recent essay.

I wasn't taking it as an essay, as I don't expect anybody to produce fine-writing on forums. I was looking at his points and analyzing his message, not writing style.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 05:19 
Dave Piazza
The Elitist

quote:
Originally posted by bobba lou

Old Post Oct-27-2004 05:22  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Piazza Click here to Send Dave Piazza a Private Message Visit Dave Piazza's homepage! Add Dave Piazza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > A Message from Markus Schulz
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback1996/97 track played by Sasha [2004] [13]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCERN - "The Message" (Northern Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread