Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 323: Miss You, Love You, Hate You
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
Have you had Tropicalia ?? It is a staple in fridges in Atlanta. It is a summer brew.

I have never seen that brand here. I'm about an hour north of Chatt town, so I'm surprised. The local Peacock convenience store is carrying two floor to ceiling coolers of new craft beers from breweries in Nashville and KY. I need to see if Tropicalia has worked its way into these new selections.

Old Post Jul-29-2021 13:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
Highly overlooked is having less volume of liquid for same effect, especially when out.

I honestly feel better after drinking stronger beers cuz I’m seldom pushing the capacity of my gut. Which was a mess/is a mess after some stupid meal yesterday

Oh absolutely. More bang for buck fo Sho!

My number hasn't changed btw. Whenever you down, hmu and we can make a flight plan!

There is also a new beer joint here that deals in hard to get craft beers, ciders, strong beers, etc etc. Fucking dope little joint!

Old Post Jul-29-2021 21:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
I have never seen that brand here. I'm about an hour north of Chatt town, so I'm surprised. The local Peacock convenience store is carrying two floor to ceiling coolers of new craft beers from breweries in Nashville and KY. I need to see if Tropicalia has worked its way into these new selections.

That is surprising, they are based in Athens which is super close. I would have thought they would have some spread up there! Time to make a trip

Old Post Jul-30-2021 00:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
That is surprising, they are based in Athens which is super close. I would have thought they would have some spread up there! Time to make a trip

I'm working split shift this week (6A-10A, then 3P-7P), so I am going to hit the local Peacock on my break and see whaz up. I haven't been to Athens since...forever.

Old Post Jul-30-2021 11:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Oh absolutely. More bang for buck fo Sho!

My number hasn't changed btw. Whenever you down, hmu and we can make a flight plan!

There is also a new beer joint here that deals in hard to get craft beers, ciders, strong beers, etc etc. Fucking dope little joint!

hell yeah! will give you a shout next time I'm in the area

Old Post Jul-30-2021 15:53  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Yeah, one followed another. I wanted a complete change of scenery and a fresh start. And while there is a sense of loss, and a bit of a weird feeling not having someone to do stuff with on a sunny Sunday afternoon, things have been working out pretty well so far.

It's been working out pretty well for me too, which has left me with a bit of guilt, as I know I took the breakup a lot better than she did. But it's just so nice to be free, and not just free to meet other women (there will be plenty of time for that later), but free from a obligations and expectations of a relationship that was just increasingly feeling like a chore.

Old Post Sep-10-2021 01:52  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for Paradox Lost Click here to Send Paradox Lost a Private Message Add Paradox Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph...I just want to survive September and get October going. The last 2 weeks have been hell. One of the other IT guys is in the hospital with COVID related pneumonia (he's a non-vaxer type), so we're short staffed and in the middle of our annual third-party IT audit. Shit always comes in threes, it seems. At least it's that way with appliances and auto repairs, so I'm waiting for the third shoe to drop at work.

Old Post Sep-13-2021 16:31  United States
Silky Johnson

Omg. I will be away when our systems upgrade this week. Thank fuck. Let everyone else struggle with it first.

Old Post Sep-13-2021 23:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Well, my Great State of TN, earlier this week, had the distinction of being "worst in the US" as far as all COVID numbers go. I think we may have slipped down a couple of positions since then, but you can't be Number One (TM) forever, right? Coworker is slowly on the mend, and they are now saying he can be moved to a regular room, but there are five or six ahead of him, awaiting the same. It's scary how quickly this disease, or the complications from it, can go from bad to damn near deadly/deadly.

Old Post Sep-16-2021 16:56  United States
Silky Johnson

Whoa, worse than Florida??!

Old Post Sep-17-2021 00:21 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 323: Miss You, Love You, Hate You
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackunknown house tune - please help !! [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackM&S presents the Girl Next Door - Salsoul Nugget (If You Wanna) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread