Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > The TA album
Pages (49): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
owien
maverick

so without sounding dumb what type of edm are we allowed to submit?

Old Post Dec-08-2009 16:22  England
Click Here to See the Profile for owien Click here to Send owien a Private Message Visit owien's homepage! Add owien to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rulzz
Supreme tranceaddict

another question is how is it going to be distributed ? blogs ? netlabels ?

Old Post Dec-08-2009 16:32  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for rulzz Click here to Send rulzz a Private Message Visit rulzz's homepage! Add rulzz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rulzz
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Please do not upload finished mixes

you mean only previews allowed ?

alternatively people can contact me on soundcloud (link in my signature)

quote:
so without sounding dumb what type of edm are we allowed to submit?

i think pretty much anything goes as long as its not too random (ie random IDM glitch noise kinda thing)

Old Post Dec-08-2009 16:37  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for rulzz Click here to Send rulzz a Private Message Visit rulzz's homepage! Add rulzz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by rulzz
you mean only previews allowed ?

alternatively people can contact me on soundcloud (link in my signature)

i think pretty much anything goes as long as its not too random (ie random IDM glitch noise kinda thing)

Previews or WIP

and agreed, anything goes within the boundaries of house/trance etc

Old Post Dec-08-2009 16:43  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by rulzz
another question is how is it going to be distributed ? blogs ? netlabels ?

I believe a label has expressed a potential interest. I think it'll become clearer as demo tracks come in.

Old Post Dec-08-2009 16:47  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

Good job tehlord, you are on the roll man.

Cheers

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Dec-08-2009 16:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

Re: The TA album 2 - Rules of entry.

quote:
Originally posted by tehlord

2. All work in progress and previews to be uploaded to the TA Album Soundcloud account (http://soundcloud.com/groups/tranceaddict-com-album). For details on uploading and requests for access and moderation rights please contact forum member 'rulzz' Please do not upload finished mixes.

Hey tehlord I think you should be part of admin/moderator group, just because you create/support very actively this effort.

Keep going man, your effort is really appreciated.

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Dec-08-2009 17:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zak McKracken
Trance

are there some sort of "theme" in the album? like winter or whatever haha. would be a bit weird of someone made a ibizahouse track with cheeze vocals and some else made a freezy ambient dream.

btw are there two albums now? since we have two threads?

Last edited by Zak McKracken on Dec-08-2009 at 17:22

Old Post Dec-08-2009 17:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zak McKracken Click here to Send Zak McKracken a Private Message Add Zak McKracken to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

This is a part 2 for rules only ("The TA album 2 - Rules of entry.")

Please share some inputs or ideas for this particular threads.

Stay cool.

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Dec-08-2009 17:30  United States
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

quote:
Originally posted by tehlord
I believe a label has expressed a potential interest. I think it'll become clearer as demo tracks come in.

Wow, I didn't think this would spark that much interest.

I'd better get crackin' on a tune.

Old Post Dec-08-2009 17:58  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hexadecimal
Supreme tranceaddict

I wouldn't get too excited about the label thing. Considering the number of "labels" that have popped up in recent history, it could be a label with only one release (a track by the label owner).

Old Post Dec-08-2009 18:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hexadecimal Click here to Send hexadecimal a Private Message Add hexadecimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

quote:
Originally posted by hexadecimal
I wouldn't get too excited about the label thing. Considering the number of "labels" that have popped up in recent history, it could be a label with only one release (a track by the label owner).

Well yeah, that's also true.

Old Post Dec-08-2009 18:56  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > The TA album
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (49): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed Your Help [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRapid Eye - "Alderaan" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread