Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > The TA album
Pages (49): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Kysora
Supreme tranceaddict

Alright here's a quick attempt at a cloud-based cover... it's not exactly how I would have liked it to be, since I lost half of my resources, but it's just an idea of what it might look like

Didn't add any text because Photoshop decided to crash right after I finished it, but I managed to print screen before closing it:

http://img24.**************/img24/1193/70616336.png

Personally I like the windmill one better

Old Post Feb-01-2010 17:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Kysora Click here to Send Kysora a Private Message Add Kysora to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

That's an awesome picture for the album. Superb in fact.

What about using that (on the assumption aother like it too) and the windmill cover for the chillout album (which kind of suite the vibe better too )

Stunning work

Old Post Feb-01-2010 17:27  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

quote:
Originally posted by Kysora

http://img24.**************/img24/1193/70616336.png

Damn, dude - you do good work! Sorry to hear about your computer and losing all your music files. If there's any silver lining (speaking of clouds), it's that you reminded me that I'm past due for backing up my music files.

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Feb-01-2010 18:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

quote:
Originally posted by tehlord
That's an awesome picture for the album. Superb in fact.

What about using that (on the assumption aother like it too) and the windmill cover for the chillout album (which kind of suite the vibe better too )

Stunning work

Sound like a plan to me.

PS - beautiful image Ky, you have unbelievable talent man.

Thank you for your work on this cover and sorry about your computer, I'm up to upgrade for my to (to avoid the same problems what you have).

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Feb-01-2010 18:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kysora
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by cryophonik
If there's any silver lining (speaking of clouds), it's that you reminded me that I'm past due for backing up my music files.

Haha, yeah, I definitely suggest doing that.. if you use software I'd also suggest organizing and reinstalling everything on a separate hard drive if you haven't already, my files are a mess and parts of some of them were on the C drive... ugh.

Glad you guys like my work, haha, if you want to use both covers that works with me. Now that I look at it the windmills do give off a chill-out vibe anyway. I'll add text to the trance album.. are we set with Cloud Running then?

Old Post Feb-01-2010 18:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Kysora Click here to Send Kysora a Private Message Add Kysora to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zak McKracken
Trance

or Cloudrunning in one word? To separate from the track. Gives a new meaning.

Old Post Feb-01-2010 19:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zak McKracken Click here to Send Zak McKracken a Private Message Add Zak McKracken to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

quote:
.. if you use software I'd also suggest organizing and reinstalling everything on a separate hard drive if you haven't already,...

Yeah, I've got a 1TB backup drive that's nothing but music projects and downloads. Of course, that doesn't do me any good if the computer gets stolen or the house burns down. I need to find an off-site backup, but that's a whole other topic (sorry for the OT!).

quote:
are we set with Cloud Running then?

My .02 - I prefer palm's suggestion of one word: Cloudrunning. It might be cool (no pun intended) to do a variation of that word for the chillout version - ya know, something like Cloudchilling (but, not actaully that! - that's just an example to get the point across).

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Feb-01-2010 19:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

Cloudrunning gets my vote.

A variation on the word cloud would be good for teh chillout album too.

Old Post Feb-01-2010 19:35  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

quote:
Originally posted by tehlord
Cloudrunning gets my vote.

I second this "Cloudrunning"

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Feb-01-2010 19:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kysora
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by cryophonik
It might be cool (no pun intended) to do a variation of that word for the chillout version

Cloudwalking?

Working on the text right now

Old Post Feb-01-2010 19:50  United States
Owsey
Supreme tranceaddict

Great work, Kysora.

Old Post Feb-01-2010 19:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Owsey Click here to Send Owsey a Private Message Add Owsey to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kysora
Supreme tranceaddict

My end of things are done for now, thanks for helping me out guys. I'll work on the chill-out album cover when it comes to it.

I also realize that this is backwards, if one wanted to print it out and put it in a CD cover.. since we're not doing that this is just for visual purposes, but if you guys want a printable version I can swap them really quickly. Or someone else could in paint, it's not that difficult.

Old Post Feb-01-2010 20:31  United States

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > The TA album
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (49): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPaul Oakenfold style early trance '94 - please help [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackZ Bias - "Neighbourhood" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread